Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards.

VocalMagic

Change it.

Delete it, speed up the days, shorten the time between older mile stones, delete it, give 3 'bonus days' for 5 consecutive logins, move the weapons somewhere else, delete it, add a second location for the older login weapons, delete it, or delete it. I don't care what you do, but the system needs to be better.

The entire point behind DE redoing the login system was to put some weight into it and actually reward players who continue to stick around for long periods of time.

Back when we had the old login system players were constantly asking for it to have better things in it to hold the interests of players who had hundreds of login days.  So, that's what we have now.  In addition the new system is cumulative, so that if you miss a day or two you don't instantly start over from scratch, so it's not like it punishes players either.

Having 1 or 2 items you won't get for a while won't kill you or anyone else.  Collector "must have it all right now" mentality is silly and catering to it is equally silly.  There's nothing wrong with the current login system.  If you continue playing over the same time period as others already have, you'll be able to get the exact same things they already have.

32 minutes ago, VocalMagic said:

Change it.

Delete it, speed up the days, shorten the time between older mile stones, delete it, give 3 'bonus days' for 5 consecutive logins, move the weapons somewhere else, delete it, add a second location for the older login weapons, delete it, or delete it. I don't care what you do, but the system needs to be better.

Imho just bying up days with, say, 10 plat per day should be enough. More plat for DE. Less bother for us. Win-win.

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo

1 minute ago, Bobtm said:

If you continue playing over the same time period as others already have, you'll be able to get the exact same things they already have.

if someone starts now, they will be 2 years away from getting what someone older has, and by that time they will be 2 years away from the new thing, providing they stick around that long.

This is a long time. This is discouraging. So why bother?

While I'm among the folk who happened to not skip many daily logins since reward system was put in place, thus am getting the good stuff after but a small wait, it does gradually gets ridiculous from the point of accessibility to newer players.

Not saying it necessarily has to be accessible to newer players - it is a loyalty program after all, but I can clearly see as it can be frustrating seeing how rather good equipment gets more and more unaccessible as the years roll on.

That being said, OP does seem to be poorly thought out and excessively emotional.

Just now, VocalMagic said:

if someone starts now, they will be 2 years away from getting what someone older has, and by that time they will be 2 years away from the new thing, providing they stick around that long.

This is a long time. This is discouraging. So why bother?

Just like it was discouraging for the people who already actually did it, and to add that, I'm on around day 200, and I might have to wait roughly twice as long due to me being away from home five days a week, so, no.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Just like it was discouraging for the people who already actually did it, and to add that, I'm on around day 200, and I might have to wait roughly twice as long due to me being away from home five days a week, so, no.

The task has become more daunting since then.

Would you look forward to logging in if you knew you would have to start from the beginning of the login system when you got home?

Would you look forward to waiting 200 days to get what you got?

Edited by VocalMagic

1 minute ago, VocalMagic said:

The task has become more daunting since then.

Would you look forward to logging in if you knew you would have to start from the beginning of the login system when you got home?

Would you look forward to waiting 200 days to get what you got?

Considering the weapon is amazing, considering how I'm loving this game and literally addicted to it to the point in which I write songs about it with active TennoTunes, considering that it's not that big of a deal, yeah! I would wait 200 for sure.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Considering the weapon is amazing, considering how I'm loving this game and literally addicted to it to the point in which I write songs about it with active TennoTunes, considering that it's not that big of a deal, yeah! I would wait 200 for sure.

Would you also be able to accept that there's one more weapon you'd be 200 days behind for by the time that happened? If it is acceptable, how would you feel?

1 minute ago, VocalMagic said:

Would you also be able to accept that there's one more weapon you'd be 200 days behind for by the time that happened? If it is acceptable, how would you feel?

Considering that DE 9/10 is never changing the Login System, yeah. I'm going to wait. Considering how great the Zenistar is. I don't want to see a team full of Zenistar users on my squad.