Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I discovered the "Hey kiddo" trigger

Xardis

5 hours ago, Tipicalistic said:

I think it's related to whenever you're on the light or dark side.
Dark side people tend to see the void demon quite alot, while the White side never seen the Man-in-the-wall after the first encounter.

I'm "white" and I've seen him once and heard him.

The "choice" at the end of TWW is a false choice.

It's really just an answer that gives the void insight as to how to exploit your mind:

1.  Join him?  Seduction and the promise of power.

2.  Control it?  Use your arrogance and false sense of security against you.

3.  Reject it?  Ignorance is Bliss for the Void; denial doesn't make it less real.  It only makes you less prepared.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

6 hours ago, lordelamin said:

IDK, I did the quest and did not buy, or build Harrow. Hey kiddo after the mission, and one random visit since then. There were at least three months in between both times.

I bought harrow, and have only had him spawn a single time when I finished the quest. I don't remember any other time he spawned

22 hours ago, Tipicalistic said:

I think it's related to whenever you're on the light or dark side.
Dark side people tend to see the void demon quite alot, while the White side never seen the Man-in-the-wall after the first encounter.

That's odd then.... I'm light aligned and MIW literally sniffed my warframe's a**  like 7 times so far whereas homegirl on PS4 on dark alignment haven't seen MIW since his 1st visit after she completed Harrow's quest chain.

22 hours ago, Xardis said:

Obviously the first trigger is to finish the Chains of Harrow quest. And I remember that "void demon" tiggered then for me. I didnt build Harrow for a long time, I was too lazy to do defection missions. Fast forward to now. I farmed the last part and crafted it. Now I started crafting Harrow. And "void demon" visited me for the 2nd time. So there is my conclusion, 1st trigger is to fonish the quest and 2nd trigger - to make to spawn continuously, is to start crafting it and/or own Harrow himself.

Nope! :)

I still have to craft Harrow and I saw the "hey kiddo" for the first time yesterday. 

(I finished the quest months ago)

finished the quest, he popped once, and i got this little shiny decoration and he never came, maybe he doesn't like it :/

I would have loved to see him again, i love some company (Ordis is nice, but it's not physical, and Kubrow puppy don't speak).

• 2 months later...

I do not have Harrow.

I heard it after the quest but didn't see it. Saw it a few weeks later, was freaked out. I've had it somewhere between 4 and 8 times since that second time. I don't know why, but I think he's showing up more frequently now. I've started buying more decorations for my ship recently, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. 

Side note: I'm just barely to the light side of equal on my morality compass. So like this; \ but a little straighter than that.

Edited by KelsierSurvivor

I think it's completely random like everyone here is saying, I still don't have Harrow and the "Hey Kiddo!" dude still appeared randomly. I think he appeared between 2 to 3 times, although I didn't see him after finishing the quest, I was a little distracted.