Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Operation: Plague Star!

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, Junko.Enoshima said:

You are Rivals Against 2 Strange Clans and my clan Remnants of Void ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHbsUO13I39Tz4UDx1ARY

We are in the same alliance....

The image on the left is the Moon Clan Emblem.

The image in the middle is the Dicht clan logo.

The image on the right is the RV logo.

All 3 clans are amazing, and the joke is regarding how our clans usually get high scores and we are all unpleased about there being no leaderboards.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

Leaderboards only makes sense if the Event comes back some day, so newer Players/Clans can try to make their footstep into these Door. Who cares about Leaderboards from old Events newer players didnt even know, if no one can climb them anymore ? (For example: Clan xyz is top 5 at Event zyx. What they had todo? I dont know but iam proud of them ! :D )

Competitive Events: Oh come on, i remember the last so called competitive Clan-Events when the bigger Clans start crying. We are 3/10/30/100th times bigger than a Ghost Clan and we are forced to do 3/10/30/100 times more than them .... thats unfair ... DOH! ... cryingariver or we have to do the same + multiplier for a simple Hema Blueprint. So please dont ask for competitive Clan-Events (we never had one so far) if you dont want bigger clans go crying a river. The so called big and competitive Clans are the first who start crying if they have to do the same like a small Clan ... trust me.

Edited by Sir_Bowen

11 hours ago, Sir_Bowen said:

Leaderboards only makes sense if the Event comes back some day, so newer Players/Clans can try to make their footstep into these Door. Who cares about Leaderboards from old Events newer players didnt even know, if no one can climb them anymore ? (For example: Clan xyz is top 5 at Event zyx. What they had todo? I dont know but iam proud of them ! :D )

Competitive Events: Oh come on, i remember the last so called competitive Clan-Events when the bigger Clans start crying. We are 3/10/30/100th times bigger than a Ghost Clan and we are forced to do 3/10/30/100 times more than them .... thats unfair ... DOH! ... cryingariver or we have to do the same + multipliert for a simple Hema Blueprint. So please dont ask for competitive Clan-Events (we never had one so far) if you dont want bigger clans go crying a river. The so called big and competitive Clans are the first who start crying if they have to do the same like a small Clan ... trust me.

Uhh ... no?

When have you seen these competitive clans complain they need to do something similar to a Ghost clan? I can garentee you that the clans who are consistently at the top of the boards don't whine about this.

The players crying usually are ones who are either jealous of scores, or are annoyed someone did marginally better then they did. I am not going to say something as crude as "git gud" because players have their own pace and way of playing.

Competitive clan complaints about events are usually due to unfair treatment (whiping scores from certain players + bans that aren't justified). 

Edited by --Q--Voltage

13 minutes ago, Sir_Bowen said:

Competitive Events: Oh come on, i remember the last so called competitive Clan-Events when the bigger Clans start crying. We are 3/10/30/100th times bigger than a Ghost Clan and we are forced to do 3/10/30/100 times more than them .... thats unfair ... DOH! ... cryingariver or we have to do the same + multiplier for a simple Hema Blueprint. So please dont ask for competitive Clan-Events (we never had one so far) if you dont want bigger clans go crying a river. The so called big and competitive Clans are the first who start crying if they have to do the same like a small Clan ... trust me

The large but mostly inactive clans are the ones who complain about this since they have 300 members, but only 5 actually play regularly.
The competitive clans just get it done.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb --Q--Voltage:

Uhh ... no?

When have you seen these competitive clans complain they need to do something similar to a Ghost clan? I can garentee you that the clans who are consistently at the top of the boards don't whine about this.

The players crying usually are ones who are either jealous of scores, or are annoyed someone did marginally better then they did. I am not going to say something as crude as "git gud" because players have their own pace and way of playing.

Competitive clans only complain about events are usually due to unfair treatment (whiping scores from certain players + bans that aren't justified). 

I agree, maybe not your clan. But you and me know about the last so called competitive events and the actually Hema research cost and the crying from bigger Clans about the same multiplier like the Ghost Clans. If you can remember we had so much discussions if a 4 player Ghost Clan easily get all the goals included the Ignis Wraith BP in the Dojo why not a 400 out of 1000 Clan can do it. If you have less active players you are simply sitting in a way to big Clan. And iam sure you know about all these discussions in the past.

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHbsUO13I39Tz4UDx1ARY

We are in the same alliance....

The image on the left is the Moon Clan Emblem.

The image in the middle is the Dicht clan logo.

The image on the right is the RV logo.

All 3 clans are amazing, and the joke is regarding how our clans usually get high scores and we are all unpleased about there being no leaderboards.

oh ok.

1 hour ago, Sir_Bowen said:

Competitive Events: Oh come on, i remember the last so called competitive Clan-Events when the bigger Clans start crying. We are 3/10/30/100th times bigger than a Ghost Clan and we are forced to do 3/10/30/100 times more than them .... thats unfair ... DOH! ... cryingariver or we have to do the same + multiplier for a simple Hema Blueprint. So please dont ask for competitive Clan-Events (we never had one so far) if you dont want bigger clans go crying a river. The so called big and competitive Clans are the first who start crying if they have to do the same like a small Clan ... trust me.

Except Hema wasn't a competitive event? So your point is kinda invalid. I'm not sure why you are aiming specifically at competitive clans when talking of Hema, either. They weren't the only ones "crying". All the Moon clans were pissed about the cost. Why? Because usually research is done so fast that most members will just not bother with it. 1000 members and probably 90% of them won't care. Of course it depends on the clan and all, but it's generally whats happening.

3 hours ago, Shalashaska_Squire said:

One of my friends closed WF. It seems like forever (now and then he is online, just to get the Login Reward or to explain the Plains, but I'd never played WF with him again). Because of Leaderboards. They played and played and played. For nothing. So Leaderboards had destroyed something, what DE builded up before. Leaderboards make it impossible for small Clans to get their rewards.

No, that isn't the Leaderboards' fault. It was the Ignis Wraith BP locked behind it... And you still got your reward if you completed the event, just not the BP. I don't exactly recall what was the amount of points necessary for a ghost clan to get the BP so I can't comment if it was hard or not. I know there is so much more ghost clans than moon so that might be the reason why. 

I want a leaderboard and I could care less about rewards tied to it. But the majority of the more casual playerbase would disagree, they would want something for their effort, something to push them towards competing. So it's tough thinking of something that will please both sides.

Right now it's a very tough pill to swallow for a competitive clan. Knowing there won't be competition for another 3-4 months at the very least... And that's if DE adds LBs back into events. 

I mean..

This is not feedback topic considering the leaderboards, but...

Removing goals from the game, even while the said goals were providing nothing else than e peen is bad in the long term. 
Removing competitive goals, due to players trowing a tantrum is flat out poison in the long run.

13 hours ago, DARK_EXENON said:

The current leaderboard is legitimate, do you not understand? If people aren't interested in competing they don't, that's why they don't show up on the leaderboards. Competitive clans get up high because we work for it, we put in effort. What's your issue?

Taking from your example, let's say out of 3000 clans only 30 were competing. Those 30 compete because they want to, the other 2970 clans don't want to. If they don't want to compete they wouldn't care about the leaderboards. Many games have this very system, you are trying to create a system that benefits you.

Mate you are trying to come up with some bs every-time, just so you can have the last word. Most of what you say makes no sense what so ever, and when you do say something peoperly, it usually is something along the lines of "I cant get to the top of the leaderboards so let's make a system that only my clan can see".

Let me tell you this, I care about the game and the playing in the game , not just for me but for all players, I agree with other players and add to give ideas to the DE team. . SO here is my final thought to be fair with players, AS long as there is no reward that interferes with the play , weapon, mods ,anything giving that said clan even more power  on frames or weapons that others can not get, then have your leader board but do not add my clan or others who do not want to participate ,  unless I decide or they decide to compete then allow me or them to .add my or  add their clan to the competition board. Again DE Rebecca would not have asked for how to recreate the leaderboards and award system if the current way was good. So get over it already, If you really want a leader board and real competition with all the clans then figure out a way that a small clan and a big clan can goin a fair competition, Like weather you are in a 10 player clan or a 1000 player clan there is fair scores, example one 1000 player clan has 685 players active and the other has 720 players active at the time of event, then you take the top 685 scores from the 720 clan and the clan with the highest score that way wins the top leader board this way maybe just maybe there would be more clans willing to compete, If competition and leader boards are really your main agenda.  There may be other clans would be willing to compete, but right now, do find that larger clans have the upper hand and smaller one have a disadvantage, I really could not say for sure but hey I am sure DE has a lot more emails and messages sent to them then you or I even know about  and this is why they asked for you to come up with moving forward what you want to see as a player. but you are not DE team so come up with ideas. the old way is not the way they want it. If they did then why would they ask?

To everyone that's mad about not having a leaderboard and those competitive clans that "have nothing to do" because of no leaderboards... This is the first non-leaderboard event in the whole of Warframe's existence. PLAY THE GAME!!!!! NOT EVERYTHING IS A DAMN CONTEST!!!! HAVE SOME GOD DAMN FUN FOR ONCE!!!!! Anyone who disagress with me can go whine about it to their clan, downvote this, or do whatever you want, i really don't care. To those who agree, good for you! :D