Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And I thought... following white lines on a white background was bad.

4thBro

2 minutes ago, Dante102 said:

Remove Bloom, Remove Motion Blur, try again.

in 24 hours :/

I don't know how Motion Blur and Bloom are related; however, as I was just now looking through my graphics options, I do see that they are on and probably could stand not to be.

By the way, I am stationary in this screenshot.

So nobody else has issues with the trial rooms being really f***ing bright, and kind of "grainy," and overall really graphically obnoxious???

My brightness is on 50, by the way. It's only in these trial rooms where everything looks so... ... ... this way. Outside of them, everything is very clear and non-blinding.

Just now, 4thBro said:

in 24 hours :/

I don't know how Motion Blur and Bloom are related; however, as I was just now looking through my graphics options, I do see that they are on and probably could stand not to be.

By the way, I am stationary in this screenshot.

So nobody else has issues with the trial rooms being really f***ing bright, and kind of "grainy," and overall really graphically obnoxious???

My brightness is on 50, by the way. It's only in these trial rooms where everything looks so... ... ... this way. Outside of them, everything is very clear and non-blinding.

Generally the testing grounds are a dull grey. To test your settings though go to simaris at the relay and go up the staircase right next to the door. all the mastery rank tests are there.

I agree that it's really really hard to see in those rooms.  What the other Tenno have told you will probably help, but even with the colors the normal grey that they should be, I often have a hard time finding platforms or determining how far away they are in the test area.

2 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Generally the testing grounds are a dull grey. To test your settings though go to simaris at the relay and go up the staircase right next to the door. all the mastery rank tests are there.

Yeah, also, OP, tune your brightness down a bit. I also recommend try turning your AA settings form TAA to FXAA. TAA is sometimes really buggy with some people and cause massive problems with only specific people. 

Another wasted day.

I figured out the layout of the platforms, and that I should bullet jump straight up, glide & shoot, then land on a platform that assumes a 3x3 formation.

But after a point, I need to start using the respawned platforms, but have no way to see it.

This is so obnoxious. Forever Mastery 9, I guess.

8 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Another wasted day.

I figured out the layout of the platforms, and that I should bullet jump straight up, glide & shoot, then land on a platform that assumes a 3x3 formation.

But after a point, I need to start using the respawned platforms, but have no way to see it.

This is so obnoxious. Forever Mastery 9, I guess.

The platforms dont respawn. You can practice the tests near simaris on any relay. For this one you can cheese it, just get titania and fly.

They don't respawn? I could swear I landed on a platform I already used. Maybe I simply lost track.

Aren't the enemies respawning though?? I felt like they kept showing up on platforms I cleared. Also why I assumed these 3x3's are respawning.

Ughhhhhh this is so cancer... I don't wanna have to get Titania just to beat this stupid test... This seriously just immediately tilted me for my whole incoming day.

3 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

They don't respawn? I could swear I landed on a platform I already used. Maybe I simply lost track.

Aren't the enemies respawning though?? I felt like they kept showing up on platforms I cleared. Also why I assumed these 3x3's are respawning.

Ughhhhhh this is so cancer... I don't wanna have to get Titania just to beat this stupid test... This seriously just immediately tilted me for my whole incoming day.

Yes enemies spawn randomly on those platforms. You can try using max range ember to clear this test. BTW you should get titania , she is awasome and you can get few cool mods from specteres.

For the graphics view, two words: Gamma Correction.

That's meant more for DE than the OP, but it works to make it easier on the eyes if you lower Gamma Correction to near nothing.

For the OP: Use the PRACTICE TESTING at Cephalon Simaris' area in the Relay. That way you can get a good feel for it without blowing a blood vessel in angst at only getting to try every 24 hrs.

dont turn bloom completely off, but slide it down to 25%. I know bloom is blinding sometimes but WF's lightning heavily relies on it so just keep it on but toned down.

Disable color correction, it def helps in most cases and in many others its just a straight improvement to visuals.

As for motion blur you either love it or hate it, but wont help anyways having it turned off here

2 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

I don't get why my problems with this are seemingly unique :/

Everyone's colors are different. Depends on PC and Game settings, as well as what GPU you have (and it's settings) as well as what monitor you have. From brand to type. Even changing from a normal to wide screen of the same make will change visuals. So many items working together are going to make everyone unique.

I doubt you're the only one having the issue, just one of the few that posted and asked for help/recommendations. Others either dealt with it, changed it to see better themselves, or rage-quit, lol.