Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame?

Lholland

il y a 6 minutes, Epilogia a dit :

Zephyr Prime with most likely a rework to her kit.
Then Mirage Prime 3 months later.

Unless of course they pull another Nova Prime and just choose whatever the hell they want (they released her before Trinity, Banshee and Saryn).

I can't disagree, and everything i've noticed until today brings me to the same conclusion, BUT i can't deny i'd love to put my hands on Mesa Prime <3

On 12.11.2017 at 7:09 AM, Aeon94 said:

I guess it's Mesa due her popularity and being powerful frame. It will be last PA before Christmas and DE can make a lot of money with her :D 

- Mesa Prime

* Panthera Prime ( could be Tiberon Prime but we got burst rifle Sybaris Prime in Oberon's PA so I will pass that )

* Ak/Magnus Prime

* Ak/Jagara Prime

* Pyrana Prime

* Redeemer Prime

- Itzal Prime ( yes I really want it to be primed , it's been ages since last prime archwing also Itzal is really useful on Plains )

Edited by Aeon94

36 minutes ago, Mints said:

Shot in the dark: Wukong Prime, since Excal Umbra won't be Chinaframe exclusive anymore and it'll avert some negative press.

Well, it's certainly optimistic, but Primes follow a strict 2 male 2 female release, and we've already had 2017's allotment of sausage.

It's Zephyr Prime. They haven't shifted from reflecting release order at all with the single exception of nova so I highly doubt they wouldn't. They'll also probably release a Hyroid/limbo 'tune up' style rework and not a full one. I'm excited as I hate vanilla Zephyr model and aside from Saryn prime not a single fem prime has been disappointing. 

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

3 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

I do think/hope it will be Zephyr as well..
but Banshee and Valkyr were swapped

Oh snap didn't notice that. Could be Mirage or Zephyr then I guess. Actually it would make more sense for Mirage as she's much more popular and would fit the holidays better. Mirage prime would be so gorgeous. 

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

1 hour ago, Sapphic-Sandra said:

Oh snap didn't notice that. Could be Mirage or Zephyr then I guess. Actually it would make more sense for Mirage as she's much more popular and would fit the holidays better. Mirage prime would be so gorgeous. 

I thought quest frames weren't getting primes?