Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That one moment you REALLY hate?

WhiteNekophus

i thought that you hate getting Hate from Stalker... looks like i'm still right

you can farm kavat codes with (Synoid) heliocor just by killing (the weapon has innate scan effect on kill), if you don't have too much patience

1 minute ago, Spartan336 said:

4 consecutive grappling hooks. 

only 4? i think my most recent one was 5....all at the same time :| DE really should only make ONE Ancient have the hook (imo, the disruptor, since it really doesnt have anything special in terms of attacks apart from innate magnetic...which they actually nerfed *Magnetic in general* *YAY*:|)

5 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

i thought that you hate getting Hate from Stalker... looks like i'm still right

you can farm kavat codes with (Synoid) heliocor just by killing (the weapon has innate scan effect on kill), if you don't have too much patience

Too damn shame that i have neither of these:

1. standings for synoid or just average helicor

2. Hammer stance

rip

31 minutes ago, WhiteNekophus said:

You know you have one. I just got one, I brought Ivara for kavat farming and Stalker appeared and rekt me in oneshot.

I needed war bp too goddammit....

If it makes you feel any better you would have prob just gotten Dread anyways.

The one in which I realised...that Vazarin can no longer heal objectives, companions and specters...It's now limited to healling other Operators and Warframes...and healling isn't even on your first node...and the only things left from the old Vazarin are Insta Revives, when they decide to work, and Affinity Range Increase...and the healling has been reduced to a dash... The Void Blast nodes and the Void Mode nodes are there to trick you in to wasting your points...The only good thing to come from Focus 2.0 for Vazarin are the waybounds, which as soon as you unbind, you mind as well never use Vazarin again...

Well DE, you sure did bring the sledgehammer...in all the wrong places.

56d.gif

PS: Did I mention that the first node in Unairu now is stolen from Focus 1.0 Vazarin? Or that Vazarin and Zenurik felt bad about Naroman, so they give it their ability to see through walls (Commanding Wards from Vazarin) and the ability to go faster (Time Stream from Zenurik), allthough nerfed to **** and only affecting Operators?

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)watt4hem a dit :

*Bullet jumps to a higher ground*

*Hit a ledge and falls back down to a hard landing*

*Look up again and bullet jumps*

*Hit the same exact spot again 3 to 4 times*

*Move back a lil*

*Actually made it to said platform*

the same ^^ all the little thing than stop your parcour manoeuvre 

And the chat switch when you have finish to load and send all your clan/team speech in relay/cetus/elsewhere

Edited by Messkoo

The thing that always gets me raging at warframe is all the stupid ledges they stick at the top of walls. Oh you wanted to try to wall hop up that? Sorry, the grineer put a invisible rain gutter there to catch all the blood we spill and make clean up easier. Too bad you can run up a vertical surface but are incapable of grabbing onto a rain gutter. Have fun continuously bashing your head against that.

seriously though, can someone please explain to me the thought process behind giving us the ability to wall hop up a wall, but then putting ledges at the edge of tabletop surfaces that are incapable of being wall hopped over???

Edited by Xaranoth
Fone spels reel gud

That moment when a random insists, and proceeds to lose their minds when no one does this, insists on camping somewhere.

I'm not opposed to camping, just make a team if that's what you want to do and don't get nasty when total strangers say they don't want to do it.