Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

Gerade eben schrieb zackraa:

They fixed the binds like 2 patches ago.

Am currently in the writing process, but spoilers: they're still not fixed to the point of them working as intended.

TL;DR: latest hotfix removed 2 flame / soul flare (whatever you want to call them) spots from the skin's chest, which appeared when the skin had the binds equiped and the binds still incorrectly attatch to his back.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

Changes:

• Konzu now explains that rewards are at Nakak for the Operation.

Fixes:

• Fixed two particularly nasty crashes that could occur on return to Cetus.
  • Fixed issues with flickering lights in Sabotage 2.0 on Grineer Galleons.
  • Fixed an issue with the Toggle Sprint option and rolling in mid-air.
  • Optimized some error logging.

Thanks DE :)

Emm... still no fix for Ki'Teer Atmos mask + Operator warrior helmet?

11 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

t forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

False. You can in fact carry the Toxin Vial while in Archwing. I've done enough of the bounty carrying the toxin vial with Archwing once I realized this. 

there was 3 minute warning before the update with 12 minutes left in the bounty rotation. :/ after the hotfix was done and redtext said we could restart the game to receive, i went to extract (in PoE) and left the party since my teammates were across the map, got stuck in a loading screen loop (looped 3 times) where it said i couldnt start a mission bc of the update (hotfix) and ended up in my orbiter. the mission completion screen didnt show the reward from the incursion we'd just finished either.

Adding my two cents on the event topic. I think what makes this event even more repetitive than the previous is all the running required. Exploring is one thing, running around 3km over and over and over again is just not fun. As in, above Pacifism Defect levels of boring. The next event you make in Poe or any other open areas could be much improved with shorter distances, and also random objective locations, to add a little illusion of variation. 

1 hour ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes
About the event, unless theres something further down its one of the most boring events you have had in the longest times. Not even getting crashes/bugs in. All i do when i get in there >> Zone in > run for about a kilometer(or fly) > kill 1-5 dudes and get the toxin > run/fly another 1-1.5 kilometers to defend the thing > run about 600 meters to find some drone to carry this toxin bottle i just carried 600 meters... > make the drone carry the toxin for 700-900 meters because my arms were getting tired..
thats ALLOT of running for a combined total of 5min combat at best. forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

Who said you can'tfly while carrying the vial? lol I'm doing these missions in about nothing, 7 min is too much and it's mostly waiting for the toxin to mix, because I have been able to carry the toxin while using archwing...~

13 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes
About the event, unless theres something further down its one of the most boring events you have had in the longest times. Not even getting crashes/bugs in. All i do when i get in there >> Zone in > run for about a kilometer(or fly) > kill 1-5 dudes and get the toxin > run/fly another 1-1.5 kilometers to defend the thing > run about 600 meters to find some drone to carry this toxin bottle i just carried 600 meters... > make the drone carry the toxin for 700-900 meters because my arms were getting tired..
thats ALLOT of running for a combined total of 5min combat at best. forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

LMAO. That's what the Event is about, running like a Donkey around PoE. My personal record is 7 km in total from Cetus to Cetus.

15 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes

Wrong you can fly with the toxin

2 minutes ago, Indinera said:

Who said you can'tfly while carrying the vial? lol I'm doing these missions in about nothing, 7 min is too much and it's mostly waiting for the toxin to mix, because I have been able to carry the toxin while using archwing...~

agreed, it makes seem like he didnt even try, though...could be a bug.

16 minutes ago, Arniox said:

wow. Replies are fast as hell

ffd6fe390b8390d93fa0ec657ef9142d.png

Can we also get rotations in plague bounty rewards? I've already gotten a heap of augur messages, naramon lenses and meso H1 relics. Also, your reduction in kuva was WAY too steep. Can you bump that up to around 500 kuva at least per reward? The endo is fine, but could also do with a buff....

+1

17 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes

FYI.... not sure where you get the "can't fly" from.... had no problem all day/night using AW while carrying toxin to the mixer....

I've had mission fail a few times on the infested bounty at different stages, just random fails for no reason, grab the toxin out of the cave... mission fail, grab the toxin out of the mixer... mission fail..... defend the mixer mission fail..... 

8 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Am currently in the writing process, but spoilers: they're still not fixed to the point of them working as intended.

TL;DR: latest hotfix removed 2 flame / soul flare (whatever you want to call them) spots from the skin's chest, which appeared when the skin had the binds equiped and the binds still incorrectly attatch to his back.

I do not see anything incorrect or different on it currently, they should be working as intended.

uyQpdDa.jpg

BG2PEpq.jpg

Gerade eben schrieb zackraa:

I do not see anything incorrect or different on it currently, they should be working as intended.

uyQpdDa.jpg

BG2PEpq.jpg

Again, still in the writting process and formatting and adding pictures, but here, take a look at how the finished product is intended to look like, especially the way the binds connect to the skins back and the 2 flare spots besides the middle flare in the middle of the chest:

Spoiler

EMuw2vL.png

Also note the lack of the flare on his pelvis, which your screenshot demonstrates nicely, which should not be there, based on the picture above.

5 minutes ago, machinech said:

FYI.... not sure where you get the "can't fly" from.... had no problem all day/night using AW while carrying toxin to the mixer....

might be one of the bugs i encountered but couldnt do it in AW mode or titanias 4th ability

9 minutes ago, Indinera said:

i couldnt when i tried, could be a bug 

Archived