Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Got Kidnapped

SapphicPirate7

I was running some leveling gear and the zanuka hunter suddenly showed up on me. Of course it promptly kicked my &#! but then instead of it just going away and me reviving like other enemies. I was booted from the mission. Then I suddenly appear in the Alad V boss room hooked up to the Zanuka project stand and missing all my weapons... THIS IS SO COOL!!! I did not know that this could happen but its amazing! I love it!!  I'm sure this is pretty well known for most people but I didn't know and it is SO COOL! Another round of applause for DE!!!

It's a really nice surprise. The first time. After it happens the third time while you're re-leveling forma'd weapons and only have that that equipped so you're unable to actually kill Zanuka, it's extremely tedious.

11 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

yea, its pretty cool, but unfortunately zanuka is super rare, and the weakest of the assassigns. so sad really. most of the time i barely even realize it spawned before its dead

Not if you consistently do invasions and side with the Grineer, which would happen frequently if you're grinding the Wraith weapon parts. In reverse for the Vandals where you'll be met with the G3.

If you want to farm Stalker it's pretty much the same thing, just go all over the system and kill all the bosses, you'll have him spawn fairly often, especially if you're doing the same mission over and over (like I do with the spy mission that I use to level weapons).

Just now, Smilomaniac said:

It's a really nice surprise. The first time. After it happens the third time while you're re-leveling forma'd weapons and only have that that equipped so you're unable to actually kill Zanuka, it's extremely tedious.

Not if you consistently do invasions and side with the Grineer, which would happen frequently if you're grinding the Wraith weapon parts. In reverse for the Vandals where you'll be met with the G3.

If you want to farm Stalker it's pretty much the same thing, just go all over the system and kill all the bosses, you'll have him spawn fairly often, especially if you're doing the same mission over and over (like I do with the spy mission that I use to level weapons).

naw, i had the mark for zanuka for months, took half a year between spawns. stalker spawns every couple weeks at the rarest these days

6 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

naw, i had the mark for zanuka for months, took half a year between spawns. stalker spawns every couple weeks at the rarest these days

I specifically wanted to get all frames/weapons and spent a lot of time grinding out the vandals and wraiths and they'd pop about once a day during leveling runs.

When I farmed all the frames within a couple of weeks, I'd get stalker after me 4-5 times a day.

Being marked is one thing, but grinding the triggers for marks definitely gets them to spawn much more often.

8 minutes ago, BelialEliatron said:

But btw, i'm agree about Zanuka, in something like 600hours of he came to me two times.

1k + hours and only 1 visit here. 

When it showed up, i was exploring the newly added lua. I was so split between wanting to see what 'cool thing' people say it'll do if it downs you, and getting the detron. In the end i accidentally hek'ed it in the face when it jumped me, somehow (not sure if this's normal or not) got all detron parts + bp. Never saw it again to this day.

il y a 5 minutes, (PS4)watt4hem a dit :

1k + hours and only 1 visit here. 

When it showed up, i was exploring the newly added lua. I was so split between wanting to see what 'cool thing' people say it'll do if it downs you, and getting the detron. In the end i accidentally hek'ed it in the face when it jumped me, somehow (not sure if this's normal or not) got all detron parts + bp. Never saw it again to this day.

Worth it

On the two times, i'll shrecked him the first time, then know this might be some "cool" thing if u died.

So the second time i've litterally come with him.

35 minutes ago, saltygr33n said:

What!?!?! Wow, really? Since when then it get added? I haven't run into zanuka hunter in a long while, I hope to experience it someday (exclude videos).

I have only run into G3 a couple weeks back in a pug, and mostly stalker solo, but not zanuka.

This was added with Zanuka, when invasions were added. G3 puts the Grustrag Bolt on you, reducing all damage against Grineer by 50%, Zanuka takes you to the 'Recovery' mission where you start with just your frame and you have to recover your guns and powers.

4 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

This was added with Zanuka, when invasions were added. G3 puts the Grustrag Bolt on you, reducing all damage against Grineer by 50%, Zanuka takes you to the 'Recovery' mission where you start with just your frame and you have to recover your guns and powers.

Wow, I had no idea, thanks for the info, I don't even remember the last time I fought against Zanuka hunter.