Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, please! This has to happen.

Cyndocrit

3 minutes ago, kenrhee said:

You realize Hemocytes can't technically do any damage to the Teralyst shields because it isn't void damage right?

And the rare circumstances where the Teralyst will only ever damage the Hemocyte's weakspots would be out of pure luck.

That and the infested were a failed weapon against the sentients.....

5 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

That and the infested were a failed weapon against the sentients.....

Did infested failed? I only know they backfired on Orokin. But I don't remember the lore mentioned about whether they are effective against Sentients or not.

2 minutes ago, yles9056 said:

Did infested failed? I only know they backfired on Orokin. But I don't remember the lore mentioned about whether they are effective against Sentients or not.

Nothing was effective against the Sentients. The Orokin tried everything.

Remember: the Sentients almost made humanity go extinct if not for the Tenno.

29 minutes ago, Cyndocrit said:

Let us see the hemocyte confronting the teralyst. This will be the biggest face off in warframe history.

reminds me of the HISHE for Pacific Rim:

- a meeting of world leaders discussing the urgent giant monster problem -

American President: "we should consider using Nukes or ballistic missiles to take down the beasts quickly before they destroy everything!"

Japanese Prime Minister: "or... we could make giant Robots to fight the Kaiju one-on-one!"

*everyone agrees with Japan*

4 minutes ago, yles9056 said:

well according to konzu "the quills speak of sentient immunty to the infestation ..." or something like that. implying that they're unaffected by it. they probably all adapted to become immune to it or something during the old war, seeing as the only thing we know for sure they cant adapt to is the void

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

American President: "we should consider using Nukes or ballistic missiles to take down the beasts quickly before they destroy everything!"

Japanese Prime Minister: "or... we could make giant Robots to fight the Kaiju one-on-one!"

Speaking of giant robot, Vay Hek does have a Terra Frame.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Vay Hek wouldn't win against a Lephantis Hemocyte, his Terra Frame is 100% vulnerable, Lephantis- I mean Hemocyte- has invincibility aside from a few weak spots.

in his floaty form though, Vay Hek could potentially win IMO.

Vay Hek needs a new frame, a frame with a giant red spear that can break Lephantis Hemocyte's invincibility. Kappa

51 minutes ago, kenrhee said:

You realize Hemocytes can't technically do any damage to the Teralyst shields because it isn't void damage right?

And the rare circumstances where the Teralyst will only ever damage the Hemocyte's weakspots would be out of pure luck.

Yeah, thought the insane god-like toxin from the boil would bypass those shields. Actually, I thought about that first, but for a particular reason, I broke down into nerdgasm and made this thread. Lol

15 minutes ago, yles9056 said:

Vay Hek needs a new frame, a frame with a giant red spear that can break Lephantis Hemocyte's invincibility. Kappa

Vay Hek needs more frame for different occasions. For example: An underwater battle might require a Vay Hek Aquaframe.

Edited by Cyndocrit

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

But hey, Japan has a few dozen years of experience, so of course everyone would agree with them!

3 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

But hey, Japan has a few dozen years of experience, so of course everyone would agree with them!

Not to mention that they DID actually try taking Kaiju down with conventional methods. It actually resulted in more collateral damage because the beasts took a long time to kill, meaning they could rampage for longer.