Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage prime is the next prime in my opinion

Tridernite1

Limbo and Mirage are old enough that getting a primed version in the next year is realistic. We know the next prime will be female
Mirage was added in update 14.0 which was July 18th, 2014

Zypher will likely be skipped for the time being since DE has not shown any improvements for Zypher to make more than one ability seen as useful. 
Zypher was added February 5th, 2014 in update 12.0

Zypher however might be more focused on for the next prime access after this coming one... or could be forgotten and we end up with Mesa prime.

Just for context Hydroid was added April 9th, 2014 in update 13.0.

In other words Mirage being the next prime is realistic especially if DE doesn't have a direction in mind for reworking parts of Zypher.

Edited by Brorelia

17 hours ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

Grammar Nazi here.

Your title: "mirage prime is the next prime in my opinion" is a poorly constructed sentence.

the part "mirage prime is the next prime" is read as a declarative sentence, as if said as mirage prime is coming out as the matter of fact. The words "is the next" with the emphasis on the word "is" makes the statement present tense, as if what is being said is going to happen or has happened.

The clause "in my opinion" contradicts the whole thing as an opinion is just a viewpoint on a situation. Since the statement "mirage prime is the next prime" is being read as the matter of fact due to your wording and "in my opinion" is being read as a viewpoint. You can't say "it is raining in my opinion" or "I am going to the mall in my opinion" since you already stated a point as if it is a fact but tried to alleviate this by saying it as an opinion.

To solve this, try making the original statement "mirage prime is the next prime" into something less like a statement of a fact but more like a viewpoint or something that might happen. Next time try something like "mirage prime is going to be the next prime in my opinion" or "why mirage prime will be the next prime" as these present the term "mirage prime" in a future tense rather than something that has happened or has been confirmed.

why did i write this?

i guess a simple question mark might help. huh?

19 hours ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

Grammar Nazi here.

Your title: "mirage prime is the next prime in my opinion" is a poorly constructed sentence.

the part "mirage prime is the next prime" is read as a declarative sentence, as if said as mirage prime is coming out as the matter of fact. The words "is the next" with the emphasis on the word "is" makes the statement present tense, as if what is being said is going to happen or has happened.

The clause "in my opinion" contradicts the whole thing as an opinion is just a viewpoint on a situation. Since the statement "mirage prime is the next prime" is being read as the matter of fact due to your wording and "in my opinion" is being read as a viewpoint. You can't say "it is raining in my opinion" or "I am going to the mall in my opinion" since you already stated a point as if it is a fact but tried to alleviate this by saying it as an opinion.

To solve this, try making the original statement "mirage prime is the next prime" into something less like a statement of a fact but more like a viewpoint or something that might happen. Next time try something like "mirage prime is going to be the next prime in my opinion" or "why mirage prime will be the next prime" as these present the term "mirage prime" in a future tense rather than something that has happened or has been confirmed.

why did i write this?

Get REKT OP.

23 hours ago, BlakusLogan said:

It'll be zephyr prime since quest frames aren't getting a prime variant until after they run out of non quest frames.

This was said a long time ago if I heard correctly. Things change and I think they didn’t want players to get the Prime before getting the quest frame and doing the quest. I think after all these years, they figured out a way to do it without destroying the purpose of the quest.

On 19/11/2017 at 7:13 AM, BlakusLogan said:

It'll be zephyr prime since quest frames aren't getting a prime variant until after they run out of non quest frames.

This is kind of a half-truth. DE Rebecca did say something like this in response to an old false rumour but it wasn't in a Devstream and she didn't specifically say that "all non-quest frames will be Primed first".

xwDnW9Q.jpg

She just says that DE "will likely give priority to older frames". That doesn't translate to "We will 100% be Priming the non quest frames first".

I've watched all Devstreams and they never said anything like that.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

23 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

They’ll just respond by joining forces with the ‘Valkyr Prime breaks the lore’ alliance. They will become more annoying than you can imagine.

Indeed. It's surprising how people can be so stuck to their own ideas and refuse to accept the truth even when said truth is said by the developers themselves. 

They kept confirming in the devstreams that everything is susceptible to priming, but people only listen to what they want to hear. 

Edited by aligatorno

• 3 weeks later...