Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So anyone got the syndana yet?

SirWranwrap

Question

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Firedtm:

another botched twitch drop from DE. still waiting for my Teralyst Prominence Sigil... even with me watching 5 people get it, I never got it...

was the same for me. luckily i watched prime time last week and i think either rebecca or stalkersteve did trigger a drop for me

edit: got the drop after 90minutes

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Nope ... got it

I really hate these twitch drop shows, always buggy as hell. Few days ago The Division had a similar 24 hour show, which if you watched for 20 mins you would get 3 skins ... guess what, most of the viewers didn't got it during the show even if they watched if for multiple hours (like me with ~8 hours).

EDIT: got it after the vote for ongoing game (~1h 34m)

Edited by Ungorisz

Nothing either but I'm going to bed. Watched it from the start up until now so definitely done 30+ mins but I'm not keeping my phone going all night, or my PC.

Should be covered but we'll see. Had a feeling this was going to happen.

Ok I been watching from the link they HAD us watch and for a hour and twenty minutes now. and NO DROP YET, the one topic that was started that I saw was moved to Player helping Player forums to never see the light of day again.

this is really starting to look like another botched twitch campaign that DE has so far looks like they are trying to cover up. for crying out loud I watched 5 people get the achievement "By the Dawn’s Early Light" and still did not get the Teralyst Prominence Sigil.

looks we was tricked into watching the Game Awards, and have our time wasted.

I've been watching since the start with nothing yet but I did notice half an hour in that warframe unlinked my twitch account on its own and while I got that relinked (others not so lucky with the site spazzing out and are now permanently unlinked) I haven't seen a change yet.