Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clem

Tarkerus

There seem to be a lot of us fans out there who appreciate and love all things Clem.. ( All hail Clem ). So is it not time,  we as his worthy, and... not so worthy, be given a collective name, I submit  CLEMITES.

We shall be his disciples in all thing Clem.

It is said, that " Cleanliness is next to Clemliness "   :facepalm:

:clem: come now, ye faithful to the gospel of Clem, and read this post, for it is the will of Clem himself! :clem:

in the beginning, there was no Grakata, and Clem said "Clem Clem, Grakata", and then there was Grakata, and with it came the Holy Dakka to which we flock! but a single Grakata was not enough to appease almighty Clem, for he had two hands, and demanded Dakka in Each! and he said "Clem!" and a second Grakata appeared! now our lord had twice the Dakka for which to dispose of his enemies! and from that day forth, he proclaimed to his loyal followers "Clem Clem, Clem.. Clem", which means "Go forth and spread the word, my children of Dakka, that all who accept the Clem, the Dakka, and the Grakata will forever shoot in paradise, from a pool of infinite bullets, for all of eternity!

one of the high priests of our flock, Darvo, has translated holy Clem's words from it's native language, too complex for us mere mortals and humble Tenno to understand, into something that we may interpret as the will of our lord!

Passage 120:1000 "thou shalt not accept a rifle that fires less than 20 rounds per second, for it is the will of Clem that the Dakka and the Grakata be in all of us! only those who mod for maximum fire rate shall make it to the highest hills, of the holy Mountain of Dakka in paradise, made from the many spent bullet casing of those who shoot in Clem's Image"

AClem, and hallelujah!

Clem.

I thought it was just me who found Clem amusing & so I made a solo clan for myself called Brotherhood of Clem. Not much of a brotherhood

He reminds me of Station that character in that Bill & Ted film who also spoke only one word which was his name Station.

16 hours ago, BulletCak3 said:

Clem.

I thought it was just me who found Clem amusing & so I made a solo clan for myself called Brotherhood of Clem. Not much of a brotherhood

He reminds me of Station that character in that Bill & Ted film who also spoke only one word which was his name Station.

Tenno, you can join my clan if you like. Helping me run my humble little store

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:01 AM, Darvo said:

Tenno, you can join my clan if you like. Helping me run my humble little store

Thanx for the offer Darvo but I already started sinking potatoes & other supplies in BoC Dojo. Unless we can be in more than one clan in Warframe ?