Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 thing I dont understand from the new prologue quest

Vlada91

30 minutes ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

Sauce, plz.

The Natah Quest, The Second Dream, and the new prologue all heavily hint towards it.

Obviously we don't know exactly how they are connected, even Natah says that Marghulis was killed, but she clearly has enough of Marghulis in her that Ballas thinks he can save her.

18 hours ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

I think Lotus is a persona that was created from both Margulis and Natah.

The body is Margulis' but the consciousness is Natah's. It is basically transference.

Whether this was done willingly or by force, we don't know for now.

As such, Lotus does not refer to herself as Margulis until Ballas did his hand thing.

Everything or at least the operator parts also happened in real time because Lotus is indeed reported missing by Ordis after the quest and we do get the helmet she drops which could be a piece of Natah just as how War was a piece of Hunhow and Hunhow was gone once it's broken just as Ballas' hand thing likely did to the Lotus helmet.

I think it goes a level deeper than this...I think the Sentient Assimilation process causes Sentients to adopt the traits and characteristics of the technological/inorganic AND organic host material.

It's obvious that Sentient adaptation is beyond copying simple tech  when you look at the symbiosis between Natah and Margulis that results in the transformative "Lotus".

The Lotus, I fear, is now DEAD. 

4 hours ago, Rhundis said:

I always thought that Natah was the sentient re creation of Margulas by Ballas due to his grief. Now he's figured out a way to return her memories and thus bring back his lover. 

Aka Margulas = Lotus = Natah.

Which is completely contradicted in the Natah quest.  She's Hunhow's daughter, sent from Tau. 

1 hour ago, rapt0rman said:

The Natah Quest, The Second Dream, and the new prologue all heavily hint towards it.

Obviously we don't know exactly how they are connected, even Natah says that Marghulis was killed, but she clearly has enough of Marghulis in her that Ballas thinks he can save her.

We know Margulis was sentenced to death and Ballas wouldn't directly intervene.  If he saved her he would have had to make it look like she died.  There's no logical situation where the Orokin would allow a Sentient to possess a person and then work for them; nor is it reasonable to assume that Ballas would do that to Margulis after saving her. 

The reality is we don't have a clue as to what either Ballas or the Lotus is up to.  Its more likely that Ballas made the warframes as an outflow of trying to make a new body for a mangled/dead Margulis, and the Lotus is similar enough that he'll try with her. 

18 hours ago, CriticalFumble said:

Which is completely contradicted in the Natah quest.  She's Hunhow's daughter, sent from Tau. 

Apologies if I didn't explain myself enough. What I was trying to say follows along the lines of Ballas creating a new vessel (body) for his wife after her death which is then taken by Natah as her "vessel" to become the lotus, and we've learned from Ordis and Suda's quest lines Cephalons are/were living people at one point converted into a digital footprint.

Whose to say the body that was currently inhabited by Natah is now controlled by a Cephalon version of Margulas?

Theory being the echoes we've been collecting of Margulas's past is in fact a Cephalon imprint of her concious.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:23 PM, Vlada91 said:

If she whose in prisoners all this time. Then how she com in my ship from the second dream quest and hold the operator??? Then she whose back on Lua planet and get back in prisoners or what???

We don't know what he meant by her being a prisoner so there isn't really an answer yet.