Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 thing I dont understand from the new prologue quest

Vlada91

You are not the only one confused here, although i did not even think about the imprisoned part lol. I was more concerned with Orokin, Hunhow and sentient relationship lotus has.

I am super confused about Lotus now. Who is our space mom? Orokin? Sentient? I just hope we get continuation of the quest in January, not a fond of cliff hangers, especially the ones like this

10 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

If she whose in prisoners all this time. Then how she com in my ship from the second dream quest and hold the operator??? Then she whose back on Lua planet and get back in prisoners or what???

She wasn't imprisoned in the pod, the theories are she was imprisoned/controled by Natah's sentient body, the helmet being part of it. The moment Ballas cuts the connectors on her helmet, Margulis regains her conscience, freed from Natah. In the second dream cutscene Lotus still has all those connectors on the back of her helmet, might be why. She visited you as Natah/Lotus with Margulis' body. But this is all speculation after all, this cliffhanger DE threw at us, it's consuming ussssss.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Zarlockk:

You are not the only one confused here, although i did not even think about the imprisoned part lol. I was more concerned with Orokin, Hunhow and sentient relationship lotus has.

I am super confused about Lotus now. Who is our space mom? Orokin? Sentient? I just hope we get continuation of the quest in January, not a fond of cliff hangers, especially the ones like this

She's a Bleach MC, she is everything at once

What is "imprisoned" isn't Lotus, but Margulis inside her own body, controlled by Lotus, this is what Ballas refer to.
So, Lotus isn't imprisoned anywhere, she just stay here.

However, I don't know why Ballas didn't come earlier and why did he found Lotus now, and also how did we found her that easy. It hardly make sense, but I guess it's because it's a prologue...

15 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

What is "imprisoned" isn't Lotus, but Margulis inside her own body, controlled by Lotus, this is what Ballas refer to.
So, Lotus isn't imprisoned anywhere, she just stay here.

However, I don't know why Ballas didn't come earlier and why did he found Lotus now, and also how did we found her that easy. It hardly make sense, but I guess it's because it's a prologue...

But Hunhow refers to Lotus/Natah as doughter. Thus either Hunhow is also "imprisoned" or someone messed up the script. This is too weird.

1 hour ago, Zarlockk said:

But Hunhow refers to Lotus/Natah as doughter. Thus either Hunhow is also "imprisoned" or someone messed up the script. This is too weird.

Well she IS both Natah and Marghulis, Natah is Hunhow's daughter, Marghulis is Ballas's lover. And Natah is the one that's in control, It's pretty straight forward actually.

I think Lotus is a persona that was created from both Margulis and Natah.

The body is Margulis' but the consciousness is Natah's. It is basically transference.

Whether this was done willingly or by force, we don't know for now.

As such, Lotus does not refer to herself as Margulis until Ballas did his hand thing.

Everything or at least the operator parts also happened in real time because Lotus is indeed reported missing by Ordis after the quest and we do get the helmet she drops which could be a piece of Natah just as how War was a piece of Hunhow and Hunhow was gone once it's broken just as Ballas' hand thing likely did to the Lotus helmet.

Or Ballas is a little delusional and is trying to make Lotus become her new Margulis. Lotus has proven times she isn't Margulis due not having memory of Rell and used the "dreams of tenno" to create her image.

But we won't know till the new quest so either way i am excited.

2 hours ago, Kiwinille said:

She wasn't imprisoned in the pod, the theories are she was imprisoned/controled by Natah's sentient body, the helmet being part of it. The moment Ballas cuts the connectors on her helmet, Margulis regains her conscience, freed from Natah. In the second dream cutscene Lotus still has all those connectors on the back of her helmet, might be why. She visited you as Natah/Lotus with Margulis' body. But this is all speculation after all, this cliffhanger DE threw at us, it's consuming ussssss.

I don't think its the helmet. I think a sentient is merely able to have a symbiotic relationship in the same body or are also able to shape shift, as Hunhow also had a human form. The helmet is inanimate, leading to further doubts on that.

Edited by UrielColtan