Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zhuge: Should I go for it?

MrTitan123

Sure, pick up the BP in the market if you want. It needs 2 argon and 2 alertium, so if you have those, you should be good.

As for what build... it's got great Status and decent Crit, so a Status or Status/Crit Hybrid build would totally work.

Me, I'm more of an Attica fan, but that's just my opinion. Both are great weapons if you want an auto-bow for Bow-Only sorties.

The Zhuge is great! On it's own, it's stats are awesome, with 20% crit and 35% status at base, a hybrid build might be possible.

Compared to the Attica, it does less damage, but has a higher firerate and reload speed. The Zhuge also has a small mag, so you're better off firing in small bursts. When I played it last, I remember I ran out of ammunition quite quickly, so that's something you might want to take note of. 

It also performs excellently in Conclave, I tried it out, and it tears people to pieces within a second, because it has such great burst-damage. 

But overall, I would recommend it, for the experience. Warframe has so many weapons and frames, so many experiences offered for the Tenno! Each weapon offers something interesting, from amazing dps, to absurd firerates or funny noises. The Zhuge is another one of the experiences in Warframe that I think everyone should get to have :satisfied: 

Sometimes it's alright to step back from endgame and look at what makes you smile. Pick it up, and have fun with it, kid!

(edit: I didn't see you already got the Zhuge once before. Sorry 'bout my useless rant. If you need a build for the Zhuge, here's a build with 3 forma. If you want, you can take Thunderbolt out for something else like Argon Scope or Shred, I put it there for my own personal enjoyment https://goo.gl/vVQ6Wt :laugh:)

Edited by Dylki

The Zhuge and Attica is on the same level after they buffed the Attica too. If you enjoy killing with a good status/crit hybrid and silent weapon on certain levels or just for fun (impale) mobs to walls. I personally enjoy it and can be mod to deal a very good damage without a riven. Of course rivens can extend it's level but it is not a requirement.

You van just PM a mod and have it moved there.

I love the Zhuge. It has good crit stats, great status, and works wonders for any content. It's very worth your investment. It performs remarkably both against armoured and unarmoured targets thanks to its status chance. 

It's a bit unwieldy tho, due to a cimbination of high recoil and small mag with a bit longish reload. Though if you can work around that it becomes a wonder to play with. 

51 minutes ago, MrTitan123 said:

I had it when I first started the game because I spent platinum not knowing what I was doing, sold it later, and now I want to get it again. Is it worth getting again, and what kind of build should I go for? Crit? Status? Raw damage? Both?

Its a very good Crossbow tho i would still recommend the Attica over it. You can make a Hybrid build slapping on the mandatory mods and crit build mods then those last 2~3 mod slots you throw in a Elemental+Stats mod.

Here is an example build i use for it:

Spoiler

09390bf9ab28b80179224e4d58a062cb.png

5 hours ago, MrTitan123 said:

Alright, my friend gifted me the zhuge. It's really fun. I regret nothing. TIME TO FORMA.

The only drawback is the recoil.

Adjust by using a "burst fire" tactic or reduction mod (I don't feel it's worth the slot and like the LMG feel).

It's a stealthy endgame weapon when used properly, especially with PHYSICAL damage PROC revisions coming for puncture.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

My build:

Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, 2x elemental/status (corrosive), Vile Acceleration

The Zhuge is a bow, meaning that it gets +240% fire rate from both Shred and Vile Acceleration.

Your screen will be facing the ceiling and your shots will be in a line.

But anything along that line will likely be pinned to a wall.