Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

YUVAN THEATER (Post Your Most Attractive Operator)

royblazin

Let's continue the sick Orokin tradition and post our best looking and most attractive operator to mind break them with despair and then take control over their bodies when there's nothing left of their egos. Post your most attractive looking operator to be offered as YUVAN for continuity!

Focus Trees

Operator_II.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Captura on Earth

Operator.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Man in the Wall

The_Man_in_the_Wall.png

Madurai I

Warframe0001.jpg

Madurai II

Warframe0002.jpg

Madurai III

Warframe0003.jpg

Madurai IV

Warframe0004.jpg

Madurai V

Warframe0005.jpg

Vazarin I

Warframe0006.jpg

Vazarin II

Warframe0007.jpg

Vazarin III

Warframe0009.jpg

Vazarin IV

Warframe0010.jpg

Vazarin V

Warframe0011.jpg

Unairu coming out whenever the new female Operator hairstyle comes out.

Edited by FlameCat16
Added Captura and The Man in the Wall | Added Madurai and Vazarin

15 hours ago, FlameCat16 said:

Operator_I.jpg

Operator_II.jpg

Operator.jpg

Man in the Wall Version:

The_Man_in_the_Wall.png

7 hours ago, RIKENZ said:

RywrJlG.jpg

IKdgVgy.jpg

cAPXyUl.jpg

AgFuwMz.jpg

7 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

h9SWDUX.jpg

YvVvmNX.jpg

EyTosPK.jpg

im more like badass ninja dude :crylaugh:

18 minutes ago, Edelsid said:

Well, here we go...

Hide contents

Uz8qcMF.jpg

qpAthqn.jpg

There are people like you guys who can make super attractive Operators, but then there are people like me who don't have any platinum... XD

I would post a screenshot, but looking through my steam library, I don't have any pictures of the front of my Operator as they are now... Lol. Right now, I would say they're in their most attractive form. I'll come back and post whenever I can get a better screenshot today. :D