Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Deluxe Skin

Vanille

That really Mesa Delexue?

4 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

It's looking beautiful. After the drama with Ember's and Volt's, this one surprised me, I really like it and wasn't expecting it since Octavia's concept was shown, expecting it before any other. Can't wait to be able to buy it >:D

bm9JuUe.png

Hmm. Booty lookin good.. Need to see more... But I think I like it. Need to see her PMs too? 

13 minutes ago, Kiwinille said:

It's looking beautiful. After the drama with Ember's and Volt's, this one surprised me, I really like it and wasn't expecting it since Octavia's concept was shown, expecting it before any other. Can't wait to be able to buy it >:D

bm9JuUe.png

OP Did they say what would be coming with her Mesa Delexue? Weapon Skins, Syadana? 

@(PS4)robotwars7 curious to know  your opinion on Mesa Delexue?

5 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Immortal skins are recolors of the base one. They don't alter the model at all.

Ah, fair enough. I only know that they're the only other skins that can be bought with plat (and that they aren't good enough to waste plat on).

Oh well, if they didn't scrap Ember deluxe, they're not going to change this one. I'll just hope for a nice Mesa Prime.

This looks like perfect example of "so okay it's average" to me. I find nothing negative about it, but nothing excites me either. And since I love Mesa's default skin so much, this deluxe has no hope of being considered, let alone bought.

Mesa is one of my favourite characters to use on defense... and I have to say i'm not really a fan of this skin at all. Fits more Ivara than mesa imo. I saw an image a long time ago that showed a Mesa skin with a long duster-like coat design that looked like something from the wild west, and I think something like that would have been better.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Shining caliber said:

Mesa is one of my favourite characters to use on defense... and I have to say i'm not really a fan of this skin at all. Fits more Ivara than mesa imo. I saw an image a long time ago that showed a Mesa skin with a long duster-like coat design that looked like something from the wild west, and I think something like that would have been better.

You mean thisfiEpJ29.png