Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) organizing [Ignis Wraith] Charity group

-Minibeave-

over the past few days, i've notice a lot of people trying to sell [Ignis Wraith] BP's for outrageous amounts of plat, or trade for ayatan sculptures. Help me give back to the community, and quell the madness over a simple 15k blueprint.

I'm looking for a few good men, high mastery rank, who would be willing to take 5 BP's from me regularly, and give them away to new players. 

I've seen people charging upwards of 20-30plat, or trying to trade for multiple Anasa. This is madness, and this is not the community I know. 

Let's give back to the players. Many of us players (myself included) wouldn't be as well off without the generosity of veteran players helping out.  

I feel like we can make a huge difference, and stop those scumbags from robbing new players of platinum. 

Reply to me here, or in game if you're interested. Please let me know how many trades per day you have, and how many sets of 5 you would be willing to take.

Also, if you yourself are a member of a clan who carries this blueprint, I highly encourage you to use your extra trades every day to make the community great again. 

Thank you for your time tenno. And godspeed

over the past few days, i've notice a lot of people trying to sell [Ignis Wraith] BP's for outrageous amounts of plat, or trade for ayatan sculptures. Help me give back to the community, and quell the madness over a simple 15k blueprint.

I'm looking for a few good men, high mastery rank, who would be willing to take 5 BP's from me regularly, and give them away to new players. 

I've seen people charging upwards of 20-30plat, or trying to trade for multiple Anasa. This is madness, and this is not the community I know. 

Let's give back to the players. Many of us players (myself included) wouldn't be as well off without the generosity of veteran players helping out.  

I feel like we can make a huge difference, and stop those scumbags from robbing new players of platinum. 

Reply to me here, or in game if you're interested. Please let me know how many trades per day you have, and how many sets of 5 you would be willing to take.

Also, if you yourself are a member of a clan who carries this blueprint, I highly encourage you to use your extra trades every day to make the community great again. 

People are not scumbags because they value the time spent on the Pacifism Defect. I myself did 7 straight hours in 1 sitting of Defection. Is it wrong for me to charge 5 prime parts/relics/sculptures to someone because I value my clans' participation and hard work for the research/gold trophy/first place?

No one is robbing anyone because both players agree to a trade for it to take place. You seem to be describing a specific demographic of players negatively because they don't trade how you want them to and it is absolutely ridiculous and hypocritical. Scumbags are not people trading items for their gain, scumbags are those who complain and attempt to disrupt other traders. I see that you want to feel good about yourself and pat yourself on the back, but please don't try and tamper with an open market and use rude terms to describe people that are just using the economy as intended.

What you call madness, I call ingenuity. Some players need endo to keep up with their trading habits. I don't see a problem with this current situation at all.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

Uhh... Dude, chill up a little, anyone that does any ammount of research can reach to the conclusion that at worse you can drop, say, 5 platinum to get an Ignis Wraith BP if you're desperate to get it IMMEDIATELY.

Just telling people how much the Ignis Wraith actually is, and every now and then giving them away to people is quite enough.

A couple days ago I met this guy that just went ahead and gifted me an Ignis Wraith BP when I sold him some Prime Junk. I didn't ask for it, I told him I already had an Ignis Wraith and I insisted I didn't need more, but he insisted that he'd give those to ANYONE who could take them.

You can go for this one if you really want to make a difference, go for something newbies would engage with, like selling Prime Junk, and just, SLAP a free BP!

You can go to Region and offer them for free, just check the profiles of whoever wants one, and if they have a Rank 30 Ignis Wraith listed, ignore them.

Heck, go to warframe.market and make offers 1 Platinum offers, when the trading goes of, tell them to just give you a good old Ammo Drum, you don't need to turn this into a crusade, this is literally something you can't just stop.

Either way, it floods the market, and i get more people that want it, than people that will spend their time trying to sell them. You can try to put a negative spin on it, some will do that. But in the end it will do more good than harm. 

20 minutes ago, ShadowsUmbra said:

inb4 you give 5 bps to someone who's just gonna sell them

Leaving this one here too

4 minutes ago, Jicematoro said:

Uhh... Dude, chill up a little, anyone that does any ammount of research can reach to the conclusion that at worse you can drop, say, 5 platinum to get an Ignis Wraith BP if you're desperate to get it IMMEDIATELY.

Just telling people how much the Ignis Wraith actually is, and every now and then giving them away to people is quite enough.

A couple days ago I met this guy that just went ahead and gifted me an Ignis Wraith BP when I sold him some Prime Junk. I didn't ask for it, I told him I already had an Ignis Wraith and I insisted I didn't need more, but he insisted that he'd give those to ANYONE who could take them.

You can go for this one if you really want to make a difference, go for something newbies would engage with, like selling Prime Junk, and just, SLAP a free BP!

You can go to Region and offer them for free, just check the profiles of whoever wants one, and if they have a Rank 30 Ignis Wraith listed, ignore them.

Heck, go to warframe.market and make offers 1 Platinum offers, when the trading goes of, tell them to just give you a good old Ammo Drum, you don't need to turn this into a crusade, this is literally something you can't just stop.

No need to go around spamming your crusade. You already have a topic in General Discussion that is gaining traction. 

15 minutes ago, Minibeave10 said:

Either way, it floods the market, and i get more people that want it, than people that will spend their time trying to sell them. You can try to put a negative spin on it, some will do that. But in the end it will do more good than harm. 

Actually it does more harm. You are trying to force a free market which will never happen given its nature. All you are doing is spreading malice about anyone who doesn't trade your way which is pretty rude. Witch hunting is never positive nor does it solve anything. The term charity in the title is also completely mis-leading. 

Edited by --Q--Voltage

2 часа назад, Minibeave10 сказал:

Help me give back to the community, and quell the madness over a simple 15k blueprint

Only clans that were participating in pacifism defect and reaching score thresholds are entitled to have the blueprint by DE's design. Cost for them can be 15k credits or 15k platinum, it's still exclusive to them and the rest of the community has no right to get exclusive items for the same price or even cheaper because of some opinions. Imagine that lato, scana and excalibur prime blueprints became available to replicate for founders, and only cost 15k credits, and someone calls them scumbags for not giving exclusives away on daily basis. Essentially the same thing, although exaggerated, it still shows the tendencies of your opinion.

2 часа назад, Minibeave10 сказал:

I honestly would not be here to respond if you recognized our right to do as we please with our posessions, instead here you are seething about new players not getting a free ride because reasons.

Your ideology about buyin/trading ignis wraith bp over 5-10 plat / 5 sculpture may differ from rest of the other players which didnt go yur way and making a thread about this issue will not gonna change anything. Your complaint is not some serious issue here as i am seeing players will continue trading ignis wraith bp for watever stuff they need as it is their FREE rights and open Market coz they won this weapon blueprint from participating in the Pacifism Defect Event and i feel complete sorrow about u being complaining about this either your clan dont have the ignis wraith research done or some player tried to deceive you that you are not happy about it. So please dont try to tamper with the open market in the game you wil just end up with crippling depression. 

I can take all the Ignis Wraiths for free. Less credit wasting for me at the end and more Ignis.

P.S. still plenty of people give their Ignis Wraith blueprints away for free which is in my opinion not the greatest thing for the prices of the Ignis Wraith itself but whatever, it's a free market. Joining a clan that has the research is also not an effort at all, there are plenty of these.

Many of you criticize the OP claiming it's a free market. 

Well, in that case he can give it for free to anyone he wants, none of your business. His right to do so is just as valid as yours to sell. The only difference is he want's to do something nice, help the newbies maybe, while all you care about is grofit. Funny how you claim how great Warframe community is, while good intentions meet with hostility.

Yes, I've bought mine for pennies (3p literally), because 5 anasas is more like 50-75p range and feels like a rip off to me.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I would prefer people could just give the bp's away for free without condemning those who charge. You are perfectly allowed to give them away but lines such as 

Help me give back to the community, and quell the madness over a simple 15k blueprint

do nothing but attribute malice to those who charge for them, and drive witch hunts against them when they do.

I encourage the lower MR members of my clan to sell/pad their orders with these for small amounts of plat to get their feet wet in trading, and to help with the cost of slots and catalysts/reactors. That is why I wanted to make sure we had the BP after the event. But it gets frustrating having them tell me they get a flood of messages berating them for doing so, to the point some members actively avoid trading. 

tl;dr Just give away the bp's, I see no reason to add the charity/benefactor spin to it.

24 минуты назад, saradonin сказал:

Many of you criticize the OP claiming it's a free market. 

Well, in that case he can give it for free to anyone he wants, none of your business. His right to do so is just as valid as yours to sell. The only difference is he want's to do something nice, help the newbies maybe, while all you care about is grofit.

I absolutely agree. However he calls us scumbugs and we are in our right to defend ourselves. I'll also point out that op has 0 score in the event, he have not been there to form relevant opinion on value.