The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Challenge

(PSN)RenovaKunumaru

Question

I'd love to see someone at DE complete this riven challenge of killing 20 enemies wallclinging without touching the floor and without raising the alarms.

This by far has to be the most ridiculous riven I've gotten in my time played in this game. Thanks

Edit: 

• You cannot use any survival or defense mission b/c it triggers an alarm.
  • Also it appears the game is programmed not to spawn enemies when you stay in one place, ie walljumping.
  • Starting Any infested mission automatically fails the riven
Edited by (PS4)RenovaKunumaru

4 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I'd love to see someone at DE complete this riven challenge of killing 20 enemies wallclinging without touching the floor and without raising the alarms.

This by far has to be the most ridiculous riven I've gotten in my time played in this game. Thanks

Have you tried it with Loki, Hushed Invisibility and an AoE gun?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

- nevermind- sorry

Edited by JohnKable

There are a few ridiculous combos that can need too much meticulous pre-planning.

Is that one that you lose progress touching anything not a wall? Or does it at least accumulate if you do?

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

My most awkward riven was "Complete an Interception mission with level 30 or higher enemies solo with a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped without dying or becoming downed." Took a while to achieve.

I've had that one. I just brought a volt with a ton of range. Could run around fast and keep the entire map stunned and it was no problem.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

My most awkward riven was "Complete an Interception mission with level 30 or higher enemies solo with a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped without dying or becoming downed." Took a while to achieve.

Huh, I had the same riven. The best way to do that is to use hydroid and put tentacles all over the place. Enemies caught by tentacles cannot cap. Additionally, you can puddle and survive fatal damage. 

Anyways back to Op's request. I had a similar one except it didn't have alarms. The best way to do it is Loki + Corinth (silent battery + loki augment) and run a corpus winter tileset mission. As for the mission type, I guess spy or rescue would be your only choice

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Spartan Roks said:

Huh, I had the same riven. The best way to do that is to use hydroid and put tentacles all over the place. Enemies caught by tentacles cannot cap. Additionally, you can puddle and survive fatal damage. 

Anyways back to Op's request. I had a similar one except it didn't have alarms. The best way to do it is Loki + Corinth (silent battery + loki augment) and run a corpus winter tileset mission. As for the mission type, I guess spy or rescue would be your only choice

Did not think of that, haha. I went with Nova and plenty of health/energy pads