Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Might Finally Be Good!!!

(PSN)TertulSee

Emphasis on the might. 

Ash will still suffer from being boring to play and only useful with Covert Lethality or playing like Loki. Until Ash gets a completely new kit to make him an offensive ninja with unique abilities, I will let my 4 Forma Ash Prime rot in my inventory.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

Justo ahora, Yagamilight123 dijo:

They continue adding more "we are going to release x thing" to the list of things that DE continue to delay week after week ... great !

this is really a " fix " asqued for aaalot of players in this comunity so this count as fix

I don't get what peoples problem with ash is now. Personally I love the ability to mark my targets, smoke screen and run off to another location then nuke them all remotely. I haven't gotten covert lethality yet and I'm ok with that as a finger press to quick melee does the same function. 

his powers cost almost no energy when built correctly and not relying on pure meta theory..and the amount of enjoyment we get from ash, or any frame for that matter, isn't about the frame its powers, the weapons we use or the level designs, that is all about player imagination. DE can't write that.

2 hours ago, Babellon said:

I don't get what peoples problem with ash is now. Personally I love the ability to mark my targets, smoke screen and run off to another location then nuke them all remotely. I haven't gotten covert lethality yet and I'm ok with that as a finger press to quick melee does the same function. 

his powers cost almost no energy when built correctly and not relying on pure meta theory..and the amount of enjoyment we get from ash, or any frame for that matter, isn't about the frame its powers, the weapons we use or the level designs, that is all about player imagination. DE can't write that.

It's not about how strong he is, It's about how annoying that BladeStorm animation is.

Edited by GTXproject001

5 hours ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

Thank you DE for finally paying attention after a year.

I like it. I hope they do implement it. The only thing: I really hope that the "clones" look more like "clones", not fuzzy representations of my frame. Or, they could look more like the psychosis decoys that the Reaper deploys in CoD: Black Ops III. Either way, DE really needs to revamp the artwork of the clones for me to fully enjoy it. 

3 hours ago, Babellon said:

it costs way to much energy, and it is a bit boring

15 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Emphasis on the might. 

Ash will still suffer from being boring to play and only useful with Covert Lethality or playing like Loki. Until Ash gets a completely new kit to make him an offensive ninja with unique abilities, I will let my 4 Forma Ash Prime rot in my inventory.

Took the words right out of my mouth and served them up on a gilded platter, my friend. The removal of forced camera movements still doesn't make Ash any more interesting to play nor does it put him on the same level as some of our more powerful frames. He still needs work.