Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does decision of putting unvaulted relics in bounties will ruin this community?

Atekron

Does Warframe have nicest game community in the world? nope, not anymore

people leaving game after getting relics, people waiting near doors of Cetus getting relics and then leave, people doing 4/5 stages and leaving game ...

tenno became selfish, rude, and disrespectful (((

p.s.: no,  "play solo" bad advice for co-op game, and actually telling of current community state...

Time to add bounties to the list of "find out what the reward is AFTER the mission" Sigh...

Of course this is more of a player problem. But the result should have been easy to see coming.

Luckily, I only do bounty missions solo. (not pressing this on anyone. just a bit of luck on my side)

Edited by Airwolfen

This isn't so much community based so much as game based, but releasing those relics into PoE when the location is buggy (ie, no capture target, exit to Cetus doesn't load properly, etc) seems like a poor decision.  I normally don't mind farming relics, and while I don't like PoE as much as the rest of the game anyway, it gets annoying to have to quit the game and come back  in, or get part way through a bounty and have to quit because the bounty isn't working.

Unfortunately, Airwolfen, that won't prevent people from leaving at certain points, as if I remember correctly, the relics don't drop on the last part.

people get upset at change, after it changes they find something else to get upset about, nothing will change, the agro circle will continue on the next topic and those people threatening to quit most likely will not, they will get over it and continue to play, cause lets face it, there is no better game like warframe that you can find to play :) Ive tried to find a comparable game to play, you just cant find 1 with same content level as warframe, and these relics wont change much, those that want the gear whether they hate plains or not, will do it to get the relics cause they have no choice, you have 2 months to collect these relics, it really wont effect much in the longrun, those holding off hoping it gets changed will eventually give in and just do plains to get them, again whether they like plains or not, some people dont like having to do defenses for relics on other unvaulting, its the price you pay to get what you need

Edited by xXHobbitXx

"Does decision of putting unvaulted relics in bounties will ruin this community?" 
Short answer to your question: No. I do not think so. 

A bit longer answer:
The community will remain the same as it was a year ago (the starting point of the time I started playing this game) - chatty, helpful and cooperative for the most part, with an occasional jerk thrown into the mix.  

There are solutions to your problem, most of them involve particular game modes, unfortunately you don't want to hear atleast one of them and I'm to lazy atm to mention the other ones (sorry ;)).

It has been happening for quite some time.

Kuva siphons/floods - every 4 or 5 missions there's that one guy sitting at the entry waiting for others to do the job. Yes, I report them (collective weekly report), I'll countinue to do so, because so far nothing has been done to prevent this.

Bounties - same thing, but more common, every few bounties there's thay guy sitting at the gate or mining.

Neither "Play solo" nor "use recruitment" are the answer. These are just a idiotic excuses made to hide the issue and pretend it doesn't exist, to hide it where you can't see it, looking good, doesn't it? Well, it does, but it still smells, and it smells like sh*t. It's cooperative game and the public games are the very essence of it. One of the best things about Warframe is joining the random game with complete strangers and play together, talk, joke, sometimes even make friends.

10 minutes ago, An8rchy said:

i would add ember nerfs to the "ruin the community" cuz people are also unhappy with it and de isnt changing anything

Also raids, rip raids

The community doesn't get to demand that the game get developed in a way it wants. There were basically a handful of people running Trials. Hardly ruining the huge Trial community to shelve it.

2 minutes ago, Host_Migration said:

This community was never  any different from any other online games; selfish, greedy and ignorant.

you are wrong here, absence of competitiveness and benefits of cooperation made this community rather pleasing to deal with

It'll die down. Its just that people are capitalizing on Loki parts being expensive and want to rush selling before things gets normal. Additionally the ones that have to have the newest things as soon as possible but after the dust settles i think its a good way to add more actually good rewards on the bounties. Considering you can complete one as fast as a defense run or 5 minutes survivor its workable imo. 

Though I think the Lith Meso and Neo relics have very harsh drop rates but I guess its necessary so people don't burn out through content too fast.

1 hour ago, Atekron said:

you are wrong here, absence of competitiveness and benefits of cooperation made this community rather pleasing to deal with

What cooperation? You can't even make people camp in 1 place in survival lol, people will extract in endless missions without saying a word, leeching, need this and that frame when the game is so easy, etc. The only time people ever cooperate in this game is through vault runs and radiant share although in the case radiant relic sharing there are those people who try to sneak in specially now with  the unvaulted relics. If you are comparing this game to pvp games then yes its less toxic but compare it to rpgs is the same S#&$

47 minutes ago, Atekron said:

Does Warframe have nicest game community in the world? nope, not anymore

people leaving game after getting relics, people waiting near doors of Cetus getting relics and then leave, people doing 4/5 stages and leaving game ...

tenno became selfish, rude, and disrespectful (((

p.s.: no,  "play solo" bad advice for co-op game, and actually telling of current community state...

All about efficiency. Adapt or get left behind. 

Hi o/

For me i just stopped playing a moment cauz how i see things going on, really its really getting boooring and dont worth the waste of time because of 2 things :

First: gl getting the relic in bounties

Second:gl getting WHAT U WANT in fissures even with refined relics.

I dont even mention that the plains are an big open world np i enjoy that but cmon i already got other objectives that are already hard enough but the time investement in them worth it and puting this as a new objectiv to get primes? By this way only? Naaaaa thx i just felt bored to the max and even abandonned my previous objectives cauz i dont like how this thing going on.

And really im not felling playing and ENJOYING the game Im felling like im WORKING on a second job, i play for pleasure, farm, fun enjoy the game im not there TO WORK and do extra hours.

I dont know why they did that? Is it for getting their prime packs sold even more? Why they didnt put them in rotations like the others relics by knowing that is already difficult to get what you wanna get. 

Tldr: I want to play not having a second job

Edited by NOFeaRIN

The real problem with this unvaulting is that the relics only drop from bounties.

Getting the relics or buggy bounties aren't the problem.

Some people can't even get into the plains because of their low power computers. I, for one, have been doing fine with bounties and getting the parts I need, but some others don't even have to opprotunity to farm these relics.

22 minutes ago, clxrffdman said:

The real problem with this unvaulting is that the relics only drop from bounties.

Getting the relics or buggy bounties aren't the problem.

Some people can't even get into the plains because of their low power computers. I, for one, have been doing fine with bounties and getting the parts I need, but some others don't even have to opprotunity to farm these relics.

Really you got the parts you needed? Did i just overdoing it?

-How much time did it take you to complete a set?

-And solo or with a team? in both cetus and fissure

i have a descent pc build but i dont know why they didnt make another means to get theses relics?