Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.2

[DE]Megan

Why POE have to be so painful?

I can play the entire content in high res, but everytime i know i have to go to POE i have to take some pills to help me to keep calm because i know i will be mad.

Cetus its hell on earth literaly i cant even walk around without getting my fps freeze for seconds, even in a considerable good stance. And everytime i join POE i have to do it SOLO because its impossible to join groups for the same reasons fps freeze, even while solo i have to run the game in medium or low specs to try to keep my mind in place. Please can you do something to fix this? When POE came out i used to run in full parties, high res and such, but know i have to be a lone wolf to try to avoid these problems, its really not fun, and i try to avoid POE the most i can but i really need some relics that i can only acquire tru poe bounty, void packs and syndicates. 

I have just tested for the first time Ember after the changes , and I've a comment/proposal.

If now "this" is the energy drain of World of Fire, please change to 0 the costs to activate it, otherwise it's too expensive to keep turning it on/off  ( or change to 0 the costs to toggle it back on after the very first use )

DO NOT remove raids please, just keep them and then replace them or whatever you plan to do down the line. Raids are currently the only form of organized play that warframe sees that's not brought on by the forced time schedules of the eidolons.

Also fix the bug where in raid lobbies someone leaving the lobby or joining from arsenal softlocks the UI for everyone

Multiple instances of teammates not being to put Brilliant or Radiant Shards into the altar. Usually, 3 of us could, 1 couldn't for no apparent reason.

13 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Still no fix for Chroma's Vex Fury being absolutely useless. Any Damage buffing frame does more damage than Chroma now.

I second this! Shadowdrop on chat text was beautiful.

I know it is kind of fun as Trinity and Volt out damaging a Chroma at times. :crylaugh:

1 hour ago, Gandergear said:

DO NOT remove raids please, just keep them and then replace them or whatever you plan to do down the line. Raids are currently the only form of organized play that warframe sees that's not brought on by the forced time schedules of the eidolons.

Also fix the bug where in raid lobbies someone leaving the lobby or joining from arsenal softlocks the UI for everyone

Kind of the reason they're getting removed..... they're old and outdated that with every update they get more and more broken, and it's not worth (in DE's eyes) to divert resources of the team to fixing bugs constantly for raids that work different from the rest of the game, when they can be working on progress towards things they want to progress on and new content. 

Too much laboriouss upkeep for too little gain. More trouble than they're worth etc.

And "Raids are currently the only form of organized play" that's your opinion, people always jump to the extremes and become doomsayers when it involves something they like. "GAME RUINED, MY THING WAS CHANGED IN A WAY I DON'T APPROVE, NEVER PLAYING AGAIN" (yes I also played raids and enjoyed them)

The AI seems to be borked somehow. We were doing today's corpus survival in the sorties and the corpus had serious trouble getting past doors. They would circle around like idiots after stepping past the door and go back where they started. I guess they had lobotomy or something along with the patch?

15 hours ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Please bring back the drop shadow for chat text. It really looked great. So sharp and clean.

Others who like it, we must organize! Let them know!

No thanks. The drop shadow was unpleasant to look at, for me.

What it really SHOULD be is an option in the SETTINGS to choose if you want it or not. Not force it one way or the other.

5 hours ago, mazzinia said:

I have just tested for the first time Ember after the changes , and I've a comment/proposal.

If now "this" is the energy drain of World of Fire, please change to 0 the costs to activate it, otherwise it's too expensive to keep turning it on/off  ( or change to 0 the costs to toggle it back on after the very first use )

Uh... what's your modset, exactly? Because I had no problems keeping my Ember Prime's energy up with the WoF changes.

Could it be possible to make it so that with ash his forth ability that when you marked the enemy's you could press 3 to go in the animation right away instead of press 4 and the look at a marked enemy and the press 3 everything is fine accept that

P.S. awsome rework Good job guys

Request: Now that the pet option is live, Can we get all companions to follow operators in mission?

Bug: LUA-Zeipel,  rescue target is very crafty... Able to free themselves from their void cell as you approach the prison. 

Archived