Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REALLY GOOD BYE EMBER PRIME I NEED ALL PLAYER SUPPORT US TO RETURN EMBER AS WAS HE

yourguy_2009m

63% duration

160% efficiency 

145% range

175%strength (+25% growing power)

Seems fine to me...though I never played or had her before the rework, if you really wanted range on the 4 for the augment, I'm sorry you have to press 4 more then once now to reset it.

They wont revert it back, the whole idea of this rework was to stop her from being a press and forget frame. It was a disgustingly abusable power that required no input past the first button press to just cheese the whole star chart. It doesnt matter that at higher levels she couldn't do the same thing because most people play at star chart levels, too few go past lvl 60-70s except for sorties and floods. 

If you want high range just refresh the power. 

Edited by aligatorno

On 14/02/2018 at 10:21 PM, yourguy_2009m said:

DEAR DE 

thanks to much for decrease EMBER PRIME  power   it was  the  best powerful warframe we have if you have the right to increase or decrease abilities we also have the right to stay or leave WARFRAME so i will be the first i leave warframe because you want to control us but really we can also control you so i hope from other player support me to return ember as was he 

best regards 

shawky morgan 

So you are leaving because they changed ember that's such a dumb reason to leave.

On 2/14/2018 at 1:41 AM, VadiseReikaz said:

Game is in beta. It will keep changing. Just wait until the IPS rework comes up if you want to see some explosions in the forums. Ember's WoF nerf was going to happen. And if Equinox's maim wasn't nerfed already it will be too since it is almost the same thing but with slash.

Enjoy the game for what it is, or take a vacation until it is finally out and changes are minimal from that point on. (fingers crossed it someday comes out of beta and is not subscription based).

To be fair, there's a huge difference between Maim and WoF/Firequake. WoF continues to panic or knockdown as long as they stay in range while Maim staggers/stuns once and never again without recasting. Now unless you want to say augmented Rest....

On 14/02/2018 at 9:21 AM, yourguy_2009m said:

DEAR DE 

thanks to much for decrease EMBER PRIME  power   it was  the  best powerful warframe we have if you have the right to increase or decrease abilities we also have the right to stay or leave WARFRAME so i will be the first i leave warframe because you want to control us but really we can also control you so i hope from other player support me to return ember as was he 

best regards 

shawky morgan 

Great to see someone farming points once in a while.

but really this is how I feel towards this post.

On 14/02/2018 at 9:56 AM, BringMeYourAzz said:

maxresdefault.jpg

wut?

On 2/14/2018 at 9:38 AM, GenericPotato said:

Well. I propose changes.

- Decrease Limbo range on his 4

- Stomp duration decrease to a quarter

- Maim no longer does damage

- Frost snowglobe only gives 500 hp because thats plenty at beginner levels

-Oberon is reverted back to when he was first released

- Trinity cannot heal because at lower levels thats unfair to new players allowing them to live forever

- Mirage no longer gets clones but can change colours and get camoflage

/endsatire

Don't joke about that. DE is watching us.

I got a summary from OP text.

I'm a lazy player that don't feel like moving much here and there.

The recent nerf that has brought to us is certainly devastating since it actually require me to move around and kill, utilising the WASD button is simply beyond my ability to do so.

Therefore, I quit.

lmao no srsly, this game is as easy as it can get.

Ember is just alot of fun now. I'm currently messing around with a WoF-less build that is based around Flash Accelerant and an Ignis/Wraith built for heat and fire rate. You just play her more aggressivly this way with well timed fireballs and fireblasts as needed along with burning everything to crisp with the ignis. Constant CC and great damage.

On 15/02/2018 at 6:38 AM, GenericPotato said:

Well. I propose changes.

- Decrease Limbo range on his 4

- Stomp duration decrease to a quarter

- Maim no longer does damage

- Frost snowglobe only gives 500 hp because thats plenty at beginner levels

-Oberon is reverted back to when he was first released

- Trinity cannot heal because at lower levels thats unfair to new players allowing them to live forever

- Mirage no longer gets clones but can change colours and get camoflage

/endsatire

Please leave and never return.