Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEVER AGAIN

S.Dust

Meanwhile, I think they're far better on Cetus Bounties than elsewhere. Bounties are less repetitive than other missions and can be done quickly if you bring the correct frame, and all that with way less RNG because there aren't any other Relics in the drop table that you don't need. Loading time in Cetus is a non issue, the door opens after a few seconds, tho for those with bad hardware it would've been good to have them elsewhere as well. I don't see why the can't just drop in Cetus AND the rotations on the Startchart. That'd be a "Problem solved" and everyone could farm where they prefer.

8 hours ago, S.Dust said:

im sorry farming has never been fun and yes to all those who will comment it I KNOW THIS IS WARFRAME but before we had efficient ways of doing things and they're just removing them.

Welcome to WarFrame. (Happy Farming !!!)

Related image

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

syndicate missions will give u points in addition to cap.

Also the medallions are a plus

so Cap as you say is no excuse

once you do the normal standing cap for the missions for the day. you have to do the syndicate missions. once thats done you have to turn in the medallions. once all of them are turned in. your 100% done for the day til the reset. so yes the cap as a excuse is warranted as your capped on syndicate standing each day meanwhile there is no cap on how many bounties you can run. 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Madinogi said:

once you do the normal standing cap for the missions for the day. you have to do the syndicate missions. once thats done you have to turn in the medallions. once all of them are turned in. your 100% done for the day til the reset. so yes the cap as a excuse is warranted as your capped on syndicate standing each day meanwhile there is no cap on how many bounties you can run. 

I' u do all that you will get around 12 keys daily.  Its' an alternative to the bounties 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

I' u do all that you will get around 12 keys daily.  Its' an alternative to the bounties 

12 relics, NONE of which are guaranteed to be the relic you need, meanwhile is even more consuming to complete than bounties. It is NOT a legitimate alternative! It is forcing players to play PoE, plain and simple!

The bounty burnout is real.  Almost every time I head down to Cetus with the mindset of "OK - time to farm some relics" - I do one bounty and leave.  

I say almost because this morning I pushed through - I ran TWO (instead of just one-and-done LOL) 5 stage Tier 4 bounties back to back, both with liberate and amoured vault to drag it out extra long.  Neither dropped any relics vaulted or otherwise.  Then just turned of WF.

Made worse by Console players not getting a patch to reduce the armored vault time.

6 minutes ago, HellDevil said:

Guys Don't forget, that you can get the relics from the syndicate relic purchase, trade form players, buy the relic pack in the market. or Enjoy some POE with fishing and mining and now eidolon killing.

Relic purchases: NOT an alternative!

Trade: absolute trash, NOT an alternative

Market buying: forced to purchase platinum

PoE: a broken, glitchy, steaming pile of trash

Your only slightly legitimate claim boils down to "Yo, actually purchase something or just shutup and play PoE"

16 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

how are bounties worse than standing in the same mission hours on end?

The irritation I find is that a normal mission has a continuous flow of enemies which to burn through the entire mission length and hold your attention, as you wipe out a room, the next group is upon you.

Bounties on the other hand are pockets of action, the plains are compartmentalised not continuous , do an area, take a minute to move to the next area, etc etc... it's too broken up to hold the attention of some one who likes WF due to the action from start to finish in normal mission.

I was over bounties 2 weeks after the plains were released, WF is already grindy, but it's a fun, action packed grind I can do a survival for 40 minutes no issue, the plains is not a fun, action packed grind, it's a slow separated experience interspersed with 1-2 minutes of action, which most of the time is a defence type mission, which out of the normal mission is the most boring IMHO, on top of that, you need to brake to return to the plains just to do it again.

Don't get me wrong, I like the plains, I can't wait for the next open world area on Venus, but It's only tolerable as an extra mission type you do every so often, being forced to grind the same 5 or so missions over and over and over is mind numbingly painful, and all the bounty levels are basically the same thing.

Edited by Carnage2K4

16 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

The irritation I find is that a normal mission has a continuous flow of enemies which to burn through the entire mission length and hold your attention, as you wipe out a room, the next group is upon you.

Bounties on the other hand are pockets of action, the plains are compartmentalised not continuous , do an area, take a minute to move to the next area, etc etc... it's too broken up to hold the attention of some one who likes WF due to the action from start to finish in normal mission.

I was over bounties 2 weeks after the plains were released, WF is already grindy, but it's a fun, action packed grind I can do a survival for 40 minutes no issue, the plains is not a fun, action packed grind, it's a slow separated experience interspersed with 1-2 minutes of action, which most of the time is a defence type mission, which out of the normal mission is the most boring IMHO, on top of that, you need to brake to return to the plains just to do it again.

Don't get me wrong, I like the plains, I can't wait for the next open world area on Venus, but It's only tolerable as an extra mission type you do every so often, being forced to grind the same 5 or so missions over and over and over is mind numbingly painful, and all the bounty levels are basically the same thing.

This...i dont know why they just didnt put them in bolth normal and bounties and give people options...sure it would dilute the table in normal missions out more but i atleast would log on for a chance...iv only loged on to use my syndicate standing and medalions i saved up... i have not touched poe because i only go there for the open world stuff like hunts, fishing and mining...bounty content is just not fun to some people and trying to force people to do them isnt going to make it suddenly fun for them..

5 hours ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

Relic purchases: NOT an alternative!

Trade: absolute trash, NOT an alternative

Market buying: forced to purchase platinum

PoE: a broken, glitchy, steaming pile of trash

Your only slightly legitimate claim boils down to "Yo, actually purchase something or just shutup and play PoE"

All wrong .

10 hours ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

12 relics, NONE of which are guaranteed to be the relic you need, meanwhile is even more consuming to complete than bounties. It is NOT a legitimate alternative! It is forcing players to play PoE, plain and simple!

even bounties is not guaranteed to give you relics

I prefer to take my chance with the syndicate

J5eU84u.jpg

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

even bounties is not guaranteed to give you relics

I prefer to take my chance with the syndicate

J5eU84u.jpg

The problem is that the odds of getting even one of those relics from a pack is fairly dang low. They are giving a terrible alternative to a fairly trashy excuse for an open world. DE should seriously have fixed everything before attempting this...

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

The problem is that the odds of getting even one of those relics from a pack is fairly dang low. They are giving a terrible alternative to a fairly trashy excuse for an open world. DE should seriously have fixed everything before attempting this...

Honestly, out of 12 keys i get normaly everyday, one or 2 are the vaulted one, sometimes more

I guess i have been always lucky

2 hours ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

The Plains work just fine for me and no glitches or slowdown.  Also the syndicates are a valid alt method of getting the relics.  I've done both methods passively and still get the vaulted relics.  So just imagine if I put forth the effort to farm actively farm them.