The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing kubrow

(PSN)ExiledTrinity

Question

12 answers to this question

Depending on when you played last it could have died. 

Companions have a DNA degradation system and until recently if you didn't have the upgraded module when they hit 0 they would die. Personally I am not a fan of the Degradation system even tho they recently changed it (On PC not sure if it's hit consoles yet) so that even the first module has the auto stasis feature of the second module so companions can no longer die but you still need fiddle with degradation. 

If your pet did die because of degradation it should be in your in game email and you just might have missed it when going through things. So I'd double check there because you should have a message about it if that is what happened unless you cleared your read messages. 

I'm pretty sure during the Howl of the Kubrow quest it mentions having to give them DNA stabilizers to keep them from dying. I could be wrong.

There is an upgrade segment that can be added on to prevent them from dying though, also they're reworking it so they can't die anyway. Which makes it terrible timing that you lost yours.