Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you missed the Vauban Prime vaulting, get Nekros Prime quick

Cryptix123

I know some people like me didn't realize he's getting vaulted in early March with Zephyr Prime joining the rotation so they can't stockpile sets for selling, but Nekros Prime's vaulting is coming up in June and with it two of the best weapons in the game the Tigris and Galatine Prime. 

Edited by Cryptix123

3 minutes ago, TheRealDestian said:

Just so I'm clear, the blueprints aren't removed from the game, right?

You keep the BPs and any unopened relics but the relics are removed from all drop tables until the next time they're unvaulted 4-5 years later.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

It is also reminding me that Vauban was the first frame with a cinematic trailer. (The one before was Saryn I do believe which was just saryn standing there lol)

no, Saryn had a proper trailer, where she is seen slaughtering Infested with the Nikana Prime in one of earth's many Forests. Ballas mentions Margulis desire to return to earth with the quote "You used to dream of Old Earth, Didn't you? Bathed in gold and solemn Blue". he also notes the irony in using a Toxic Warframe to kill Infested, "it came to me like a Proverb; fight Poison.. with Poison"

every Prime since Saryn has had a full Prime trailer, except for Hydroid Prime as DE were focused on PoE development at the time, his Trailer will probably be next.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
added info

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

no, Saryn had a proper trailer, where she is seen slaughtering Infested with the Nikana Prime in one of earth's many Forests. Ballas mentions Margulis desire to return to earth with the quote "You used to dream of Old Earth, Didn't you? Bathed in gold and solemn Blue".

every Prime since Saryn has had a full Prime trailer, except for Hydroid Prime as DE were focused on PoE development at the time, his Trailer will probably be next.

hmm, maybe I'm just not remembering correctly since it was so long ago. I just remember watching Vauban's trailer and thinking about how cool it was in comparison lol. I might have to go re-watch Saryn's just to see it

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

hmm, maybe I'm just not remembering correctly since it was so long ago. I just remember watching Vauban's trailer and thinking about how cool it was in comparison lol. I might have to go re-watch Saryn's just to see it

here you go.

• 3 months later...

Hi Tennos, I have a few questions: For how much do you all think a Nekros, Galatine and Tigris Prime will sell?

When do you think people should try to sell it? Like a week or two after it's Vaulted or hold onto it for a few months?

I've seen some folks selling Nekros for 80-120p, and Galatine and Tigris sets for around 40-60. I'm assuming they don't know that these items are getting Vaulted this month. Is it a good idea or is it worth it to purchase the sets to flip a few months down the line?

I appreciate all your feedback!

5 hours ago, (PS4)jtruong39 said:

Hi Tennos, I have a few questions: For how much do you all think a Nekros, Galatine and Tigris Prime will sell?

When do you think people should try to sell it? Like a week or two after it's Vaulted or hold onto it for a few months?

I've seen some folks selling Nekros for 80-120p, and Galatine and Tigris sets for around 40-60. I'm assuming they don't know that these items are getting Vaulted this month. Is it a good idea or is it worth it to purchase the sets to flip a few months down the line?

I appreciate all your feedback!

Selling Nekros now for 100p or so now is a good deal..unless you feel like holding onto the sets for a year+. The relics are common as muck so people will have hundreds of them, dont think its ever gonna be hard to come across Nekros parts. 

I have a few sets I think I'll sell to a couple of these people thinking they are gonna make a mint of them before vaulting

On 2018-02-28 at 7:42 PM, Cryptix123 said:

I know some people like me didn't realize he's getting vaulted in early March with Zephyr Prime joining the rotation so they can't stockpile sets for selling, but Nekros Prime's vaulting is coming up in June and with it two of the best weapons in the game the Tigris and Galatine Prime. 

You realize that this forum post is kinda pointless. If they are on the forums, you probably would probably expect them to be well informed about everything that is going on in the community.

16 hours ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

You realize that this forum post is kinda pointless. If they are on the forums, you probably would probably expect them to be well informed about everything that is going on in the community.

His comment was where *I* learned that Nekros, Tigris and Galatine Prime were getting Vaulted next so I'm sure there are a handful of forum members that aren't 100 percent "well informed about everything that is going on in the community".

14 minutes ago, (PS4)jtruong39 said:

His comment was where *I* learned that Nekros, Tigris and Galatine Prime were getting Vaulted next so I'm sure there are a handful of forum members that aren't 100 percent "well informed about everything that is going on in the community".

Don't PS4 players have that giant annoying at times billboard on the right hand side of the navigation console. It has it written in giant letters... NEKROS PRIME is being vaulted June 19!

• 2 months later...