Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

while everyone is sad for removing trials, here i am having mixed feelings about it
sad that i never completed a trial, simply because i dont know anyone to play with it. and the very few time im able to join a party it bugged or we failed.
arcanes are content that i can only dream of until now.
 im happy that these content are now available for the likes of me whos option is to play solo at most time.

Really upset with the fact it's only a boltor skin. I was so excited to put it on my quartakk also when you showed it off didn't you say it had it's own reload animations with that ammo puck? Or am I missing something here.

il y a 28 minutes, Artek94 a dit :

Are they really that weird?
Raid community was compartively way too small and yet DE had to pay a lot of attention to them. Literally under every update there would be "please fix this raid thing". Like every time. That's just inefficient use of resources.

What was it that one of them said? "low player engament / high developer frustruation". Sounds like a fairly rational and logical reason to me.

The reason why the raidw as so small was because DE never announce it anywhere. If you were in a raid community you would have seen how many new players come in and ask to AT LEAST try it before it gets remove because they had no idea Raids were a thing. DE never tried to promote them, that's what failed it. 

Btw, cant access foundry because key were crafted in it...

1 minute ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

I got a similar issue, except I didn't do it on purpose, they apparently removed distilers and added no feature to downgrade arcanes. Well thought out process 

Yeah. We gotta warn people to be careful when upgrading arcanes. (but why in the first place tho :facepalm: ) I'm expecting a hotfix soon about finally being able to downgrade arcanes.

just found a minor problem that came with this update (i believe). when in the syndicate offerings and typing in the warframe/weapon's name of the mods you are looking for, nothing shows up. the mods will show if you type in a bit of the description of the mods, but typing the name will result in a blank page.

44 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

3_Years_of_Improvement.png

These are my first 5 and recent 5 Law of Retribution runs. It is sad to see them go, and you should never stop improving. I respect Conclave, and I hope DE does not go after that next. I just wish we could improve this game without the consequence of ruining it for thriving communities. Rest in peace The Warframe Raid School Bus, Trial-centered clans, and those who have little incentive to continue playing this game that becomes easier with every update.

P.S. Why in God's name would you nerf Cycron...

You mean the Warframe short bus no doubt?

Upon logging in, all Arcanes installed on Cosmetics/Helmets will be Distilled because Arcanes can no longer be installed on Cosmetics/Helmets.

I asume syandanas are on the list? If so, oh my god, you have to be mad. What is the point of wearing pride in your stuff that you like the most? Because fashion only? Petty excuse. The arcanes were the only thing that gave meaning to cosmetics such as these. Now, i only have a drunk Darth Vader in my head crying and pain in my heart.

1 minute ago, bono544 said:

where's druk instrument? I can't choose that one on the mandachord

vanished

ive seen this too i cant play drunken sailor on the default instruments i just sound terrible i know a fix is coming from reading though this so im glad for that

Archived