The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

• When will we get more information or see the release of the kingpin system? As an 8/8 hunter, I am very excited about syndicate missions!
  • Is Venus open landscape scheduled for release before Tennocon? What will you have left to announce at Tennocon?!
  • Can we get some stats for players visiting Nakkak and Master Tesonai? After buy all their stuff (or not buying any) I don't see a reason to return to them. Even Old Man Zuumbaat doesn't really get much visitors after getting the Adv Nosum (Tier 3) cutter. Fish for rep points is much too efficient.
  • Can Baro be a little more "animated"? He's pretty boring just standing there...judging you perusing his wares.
  • Does standing in the relay or dojo count towards "game play" time?
  • When will we see the new particle system Steve mentioned on Twitter? I get crashes in the Plains when I turn on Physx!
  • What kind of database system does Warframe uses in the backend? I am expanding my knowledge in that area and was hoping to apply for a job at DE. :)

1. I would like to know if there is any consideration for warframe/archwing/companion rivens in the future?

2. Is there any concept art for an Equinox deluxe skin and if not when could we hopefully see it? 

3. lastly is there any progress to an updated tutorial mission for newer players because of of newer mechanic that have been introduced?

Hello DE team,

Kuva flood missions;

Melee weapons rework;

Deluxe skins inaros, nidus, equinox?;

Operator Syandanas possible? Operator body Tattoos?;

What's the Frame  with nice bigkatana after Khora?;

What about a pool for playerbase to vote for a next special prime acess where we pick frame and weapons just once.

PS: Umbra T-T *hopes*

Here is a list of questions I have.

1) Could removing melee channeling and making it a defense button depending on the weapon in use (evade/barrier/block/counter) be a possible future change?

2) Could the jump feature be reworked? Examples: Tapping jump works like normal but holding jump while sprinting to slide. Hold jump for a short period of time to make a bigger jump instead of holding crouch and positioning the camera and hitting jump to perform the bullet jump. (Too many steps for a simple command) 

3) Could weapons have a weight based system? Each weight class giving a perk and/or negative effect.   

4) Xbox one X enhanced news or update? 

Is there any chance that the Rift Sigil may make an appearance back into the game into the future.I missed it during the operation due to not being in the meta at the time. and failed to get it with many, many, many runs during the spy tactical alert that had the sigil in the reward drop table.

1. When UMBRA?

2. When U23?

3. When the dark version of Excalibur?

4. When The Sacrifice?

5. When the next cinematic quest?

6. When the next chapter of Apostasy Prologue?

7. When scarf frame?

Now seriously. Any plans about working on PvP aspect of Warframe? After destroying PvP Dark Sectors there is nothing interesting in PvP materials for veterans. I hope you will decline PvE idea for Dark Sectors because survival reskin it is not what we want. 

13 hours ago, Hikaru-san said:

Glad to see another upcoming Devstream ! 

1 // Are there any plans to add new bounties in Cetus ? 

It would be very interesting to be able to run bounties created by the Old Man & the Fisher, with fish parts / gems as rewards, so if we're not really interested in fishing or mining, we can just run bounties from them and still progress.

So this. Having built one Zaw, I am totally over fishing and mining. Why cant we just having piles of rocks like every other resource?

Ever thought of doing some kind of hoverbikes for open areas? I understand that "insta-kill" are to keep Archwing players from just floating in the sky without really having to interact with the terrain--a fast mode of transport that actually relies on the terrain could work out better.

So a few questions.

1) Will we ever see a return of operation: Plague Star?

2) If yes will it be a carbon copy of the original or will it be expanded a bit?

3)Will I ever get to live my dream of being in a 3-way brawl between me a giant infested monster (Doesn't necessarily have to be a hemocyte), a Terralyst, and myself?

I was a bit bummed that there wasn't some sort of interaction between the Terralyst and the infested considering that the infested where a weapon to combat the sentients.

For the final question let me give a preface that I am a cat person. I've had cats since I was pretty much a small child and currently have 4 of the furballs in my home at the moment. (All of them save for one adopted us). So as someone who has owned a cat and fish at the same time I have to ask.

4) Can we get Kavats to attempt to play with the fish in the aquarium?

My cats would at times spend hours pawing at the glass and even stand on their hind legs to get a better view of it.  

I just have only 1 question: Can we get mini bosses on endless missions( Defense, Excavation, Interception and Survival) like Captain Vor in the void, just for the higher level star  chart planets like Eris, Pluto, Sedna and maybe the Kuva Fortress?:satisfied:

:lotus:Congratulations DE and Devs for the 5 years of Warframes success. You have shown the world what a truly free to play game actually is.:clap:

Last year at TennoCon, players were given the opportunity to play as the Stalker and [DE] Steve mentioned a Stalker Mode...Is this still going to happen and if so, when?

Archived