The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #108!

[DE]Rebecca

Yay,the team's back!Much love as always!

Question,question,hmm....Kingpins aren't abandoned,MoA pets are as cute as always and we got some info on the spiders...hmm...

• What happened to Khora?Aside having to basically re-design her abilities,will she still be tied to a syndicate quest,and if yes,then...to which,if possible?
  • Is getting bird companions off the table?
  • Will the new landscape feature its own "amps" for our Operators?How different will they behave from our current ones?
  • Could we,perhaps,see some sort of change to the archwing?Currently,while 50 charges are plenty,I still feel it would be better if they aren't gear-bound overall...I do realize the idea behind the charges is to not explore too fast,since that kills the whole purpose of "big open world-ish tile" but with these eidolons,and time playing somewhat of a vital part in it,I feel that such change would be much appreciated...
  • Why is Vasto still ejecting bullet shells?(Game breaking)...

Edit:My,I almost forgot an rather intriguing question

• Will the new landscape feature another sort of "vehicle" to drive?Also,could the dragyns in the plains spawn during night and at higher rates?That could,in a sense,neglect one of my questions,the one regarding archwing,and to be honest...If I had another (and frankly,actual) flying vehicle to drive,I wouldn't mind archwing being limited to charges,since I'd use them in emergencies only

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Question 3: Will Prime Noggles eventually become a thing in future prime access’? I’m asking because Fashion Ship is everything in Warframe.

I really hope not. I fear it will fill the PA with fluff, unless it takes the place of a sigil or it's added in for free.

Question #1: Will we ever be able to select what boosters we want in any Prime Access pack? Some boosters go to waste and being able to choose what you'd like may increase the interest.

Question #2: Considering the new PA is including another pet armour set could we finally get the ability to select individual pieces on our pets? We're currently limited to sets only and it is rather restrictive.

Edit: Oh and this. Could we please stop any animations playing while we're in the customisation menu for anything? It sometimes makes things harder, especially for holster alterations.

Questions of the dev team!

Question 1: Any chances of reworking bosses as a whole? Not in the vein of changing their boss fights, more so giving them more character and purpose (outside of frames) such as unique weapons or mod drops (Outside of Vor, Vor/LechKrill, Kela De Thaym) as well as having them taunt us throughout our journey on their respected planet?

Question 2: Will we be getting any content related to Helminth any time soon, and is there anything you can tell us?

Question 3: Will more items be added to the Cetus vendors (specifically Master Teasonai and Nakka) as well as Quill items?

Question 4: Has there been any discussions about allowing conclave only mods to be used within PvE settings? As well as any word on the Lunaro melee weapon?

Question 5: Will Mutagen mass rewards from invasions be increased to be equal with the Detonite/Fieldron (3 Mutagen instead of 1-2)

Question 6: Any plans on adding more corrupted/nightmares in the near future?

Thank you for youre time <3

Hello! I have 3 questions/suggestions.

1) Can we please get a minor rework in the loadout system? I'm sure people would appreciate being able to swap around their loadouts. By loadouts I mean the A/B/C cosmetic loadouts, the 3 mod loadouts and the general PVE and PVP loadouts. The current way things are, we have to undo and redo everything.

2) Can we please get a way to check syndicate standing without needing to check the profile? The 2 syndicates for which it's most apparent is Ostron and Conclave. I know conclave has a console but to go check it you have to forfeit your bonus for playing consecutive matches and risk losing your spot in the server.

3) People don't seem too fond of prime archwing parts so can we have Baro bring some Prisma/Vandal/Wraith variants as an alternative? Maybe a...Prisma Itzal? *Wink* *Wink*

Thank you and have a good day.

Players vs RNG. Is there any chance to make some mechanism to "keep" single stat from riven before "rolling" it? It is annoing when you have one single stat good (and 2 crap, like crit chance and two "useless" stats like zoom and minus recoil on Sicarus riven) and when you roll riven you get whole set of new stats. Keeping even single stat will reduce RNG and create possibility to get most desired stats on riven

Questions: 

1. Can we get operator idles to work in mission?

2. Now that operators can pet our companions and are starring in a prime access packs with them.

When can we expect companions to follow us in mission as the operator?

58 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Continuing from Devstream #107, let’s take some time this Devstream to give status Updates on “the-many-things-that-we’ve-shown-but-not-released (TMTTWSBNR for short). We’ll also be taking a first look at the recently announced Zephyr Prime, discussing Kuva, and more!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mirage Prime Access and Warframe Prime Vaults!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this March 16th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, March 16th!

Are we ever going to get Different size warframes, maybe using Operators as a base? if not, is it only a technical reason, or is it supported by the lore?

Q. So as the Dojo systems begin to go live, is there any chance we might start to see some more expansion?  We were talking about it in clan yesterday, and it'd be awesome to see a Foundry, a place to edit Opperators, a mod station, basically turning the Dojo into a sort of base of operations on par with our ships.  A group launch hub if you will, where you could interact with your clan between runs of whatever you happen to be doing.

Q2.  Are channelling and stances going to be a part of the Melee update in any way, or are those good as is, or planned for a future look at?

Question:  Openworld Excavation? Can it happen? We have the Resource Extractor we deploy on completed planet. So can we re-purpose them and buy Excavator/Extractor calls in Cetus like archwing and air support. Honestly drawing pattern on stones aren't that enticing rather than killing enemies for resources. 

Overall, I really like the changes made to ranged weapons with the recent patch, but one problem kind of hit as I've got multiple people I want to get into the game.  They're ones who'd be playing sporadically, the rework has helped to magnify a problem I've seen with the Mastery Rank tests.  The 24h cooldown means that the relative sparseness (or feeling of it) of items for them to work to per session may become a problem.  At this point a lot of the diversity is moved up to Rank 5, 6 or even higher, and the things easiest to access still (warframes) take a hell of a longer time for the payoff.  Is there any way to either relax the MR cooldown on the initial levels or add perhaps some MK1 varients to bring back some diversity to the field without defeating the purpose of the rework?  I'm pretty sure you didn't want to add a barrier to new player's impression, and to be honest the starting things are in some ways a bit too generic to show potential.

My questions:

1: Are there plans to reintroduce the Plague Zaw parts/arcanes at some point in the future, whether through a repeated Plague Star event or something else?

2: Is there any chance the Lotus can get some new, more helpful voice lines in Kuva Missions in the future? The ones she currently has (ie “attack the other braids,” “no time to ask questions, destroy that thing,” etc) often confuse players new to these missions, making them think they’re supposed to physically attack the siphon with weapons/abilities.

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Any news on another deluxe skin?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman  a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

Wheres the Kuva in the Fortress?

When will we get a new frame again? We have gone almost half a year without a new frame now.

Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?

Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?

Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?

Archived