The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 850 Login is a joke

Voltage

On 17/03/2018 at 1:04 AM, MagPrime said:

How horrible, getting free stuff just for logging in.

I still think the login system was a mistake and that it's not too late to axe the whole venture.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « this is unacceptable »

^.^ 

Well Rivens its cool if you dont do sorties. Would be cool if we kinda had a little something different i dont know like veiled but already maxed riven its still 850 days in. 

Not that i'm in need but you know a little something thats like unique to the fact that you have logged in for 850 days.

Adding a riven ship decoration on top of that and i would be super happy ^.^ ( you know like cephalon suda datum but purple and in triangle lol )

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Eagleman443 said:

What’s wrong with a few Rivens?

some tenno want something more for 850 days logged in.

something that cannot be dropped while doing sorties like exclusive prime mods or weapons.

Honestly i dont mind rivens at all lets just hope its not Sweeper , Laser rifle and Deconstructor rivens lol that would be totaly hilarious !

Edited by trunks013

As a new player with 130ish days play (although I am MR23 nearly 24)...I simply say this, quit giving me rivens for weapons I cannot in anyway acquire.

While I am on this subject.....

Warframe is quite inaccessible for new players, with some mods/weapons requiring log in rewards in the 100's of days which new players cannot hope to acquire.

It is important for veterans to be recognised and rewarded, I am cool with cosmetics, I am cool with items that I could get elsewhere eg credits/boosters/catalysts etc.

But as a pretty dedicated (but new) player I cannot master all weapons for, in some cases years...

Some of my builds I have worked hard at and I have a number of 6/7 forma'd builds but I cant fully max as need login primed mods...primed shred is a year and a half away for me...this is not very welcoming to new players.

My solution would be to either

1) Just make login rewards all cosmetic or items I could get elsewhere, 

2) Make it 600 days or 600 hours played which ever comes first (I could even live with doubling the time played requirement...eg to get zenith is 500 daily log ins or 1000 hrs playtime) 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TheDrift- said:

As a new player with 130ish days play (although I am MR23 nearly 24)...I simply say this, quit giving me rivens for weapons I cannot in anyway acquire.

While I am on this subject.....

Warframe is quite inaccessible for new players, with some mods/weapons requiring log in rewards in the 100's of days which new players cannot hope to acquire.

It is important for veterans to be recognised and rewarded, I am cool with cosmetics, I am cool with items that I could get elsewhere eg credits/boosters/catalysts etc.

But as a pretty dedicated (but new) player I cannot master all weapons for, in some cases years...

Some of my builds I have worked hard at and I have a number of 6/7 forma'd builds but I cant fully max as need login primed mods...primed shred is a year and a half away for me...this is not very welcoming to new players.

My solution would be to either

1) Just make login rewards all cosmetic or items I could get elsewhere, 

2) Make it 600 days or 600 hours played which ever comes first (I could even live with doubling the time played requirement...eg to get zenith is 500 daily log ins or 1000 hrs playtime) 

they are planning a fix for this you will be able to select your reward at your next 50 day. and then select another one to get in 50 days son on so forth.

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

they are planning a fix for this you will be able to select your reward at your next 50 day. and then select another one to get in 50 days son on so forth.

That is a lot better idea..but DE should allow a new player the means to catch up veterans more easily, if they are prepared to put the time and effort in (not suggesting it should be a gimmie).  I would think DE would want as many players a possible to complete all the content.

On 16.03.2018 at 2:50 AM, Chipputer said:

You're calling for them to change something that's basically just a thank you for playing their game because you, personally, consider it a joke. You don't find it useful. You don't like it. They should change it entirely because you only consider it Endo.

That's called not seeing the bigger picture and only thinking of your own tastes-- selfish.

you have a common disease of all moralists. you do the same thing that you judge. you want him to want the same as you. how selfish can you be?

Le 17/03/2018 à 04:19, xV3NOMx a dit :

I did play this game prior to the "Daily Reward" system, and the game was as exciting without it too.

[ I agree that players should not complain about free in-game stuff, I have enjoyed the mods and weapons so far.]

* I really Enjoyed this mod !!!!

latest?cb=20171106185459

ho ? it was kind of a disappointement for me (found some use to it though)

On 3/16/2018 at 1:23 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

Screenshot_31.png

850 days logged in is the equivalent of 3 Sortie missions. That is just disheartening, especially when you know that you basically recieve Endo for 2+ years logged in. What happened to cool cosmetic sigils/glyphs every 50 days and weapons/mods/syandana for 100?

I would be 100 times less angry at this if they where customisable rivens. Select the weapon you want. 

But still, yeah these are a really poor excuse for a day 850 reward. It should be another prime mod or special glyph or special whatever, to show you went all the way to 850. 

On 3/16/2018 at 1:39 PM, Chipputer said:

So you'd rather they continue to time gate more and more actual content? How selfish can you be?

Very.

But that's not the point. DE have said, in their most recent devstream, that they are doing a change to the login system so eventually, you're going to have to choose them his riven reward... It's kinds sh¡tty for everyone

On 3/16/2018 at 1:50 PM, Chipputer said:

You're calling for them to change something that's basically just a thank you for playing their game because you, personally, consider it a joke. You don't find it useful. You don't like it. They should change it entirely because you only consider it Endo.

That's called not seeing the bigger picture and only thinking of your own tastes-- selfish.

You're being greedy and self centered tbh. Just justifying why you should get the rewards. 

Tbh, none of this matters. DE should have just done a decent reward for day 850 like a primed mod and be done with it. They're changing the system anyways

Or, why not a day 850 sigil, glyph, or emblem, of a syandana? That's not a MR locked weapon so no one should complain. 

Edited by Arniox

On 3/16/2018 at 2:09 PM, Kinjeto said:

I just want to know when DE will stop devaluing long-term systems for people who commit to the actual game-time.
When the community will stop degrading the game-play and more importantly the time some of us have put in who actually playing the game.
When is the game-play to time investment ratio going to be NOT degraded just for the sake of 85~90% of the other part of the playerbase. That doesn't really do.

Games are meant to be done with this thing and it's this amazing action called "p-l-a-y-i-n-g."; "i-n-t-e-r-a-c-t-i-n-g" and in the case of the MMOG or in our case the instanced based 3rd person shooter with progression systems (that are slowly being degraded for the sake of people who started later. -- "c-o-m-m-i-t-i-n-g" and generally "d-o-i-n-g".

This is more true than anything I've ever read on the forums and it's slowly been breaking my interest in the game for the last 4 years....

I used to look at exclusives and desperately lust for them but know I would never get them. Now I have 0 insentive to play events or do exclusive stuff because I know everything will come back. It's useless and DE have just stopped caring about exclusives for vets... 

I think they recently brought back the stalker noggle as a simple twitch reward... That really goes to show just how much they care about the exclusives. That noggle was supposed to be locked to the second dream release website and was something incredably special to say: I was there on release day, and I did all the challenge codes. But DE just released it... Like nothing... 

Edited by Arniox

My recent 150 daily login reward was underwhelming, so i better expect better from more than 2 years longer of logging in?

Well you're not wrong but seriously if you want stuff I'll never have don't expect sympathy from me when the rivens turn out to be junky.

Frankly i think that the % chance of platinum discounts should just be 100% chance of 75% discount after you reach 365 days of login.  At every 50/100 day you would get a choice from the list of fixed login rewards.  The current system should have been fixed years ago tbh.