Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Yagamilight123 said:

At this point is sad that someone really believe that is DDOS ... each time the server has a big problem they have them to blame .... haha . Is a good way to never need to take responsability for their servers problem .

That would make sense if it was either a total lockout or random spurts.  But according to a couple of players there is a timing pattern to the issues.  Which would be somewhat unlikely to be normal server overload.

9 minutes ago, K-Bean said:

I dont get it. It's been over 10 minutes optimizing download cache. Why is it so slow? Currently at 51%, I got the game installed on an SSD, got i7 4770k with H110i, 16GB ram, dual GTX 760 4GB OC Windforce x3 in SLI and a 100/10Mbit/s ethernet cable modem connection? What can there be to improve that optimizing? Seriously

Eh, that part takes quite some time for some...has nothing to do with the ddos either.

Just now, AttiasBarak said:

omg the cringe in this topic is just amazing(as some one who know how networking work).
kids, please stfu u don't know how things work you just looking for excuses no to blame DE for that. -_-

And for the people who seems to know how thinks working please give me 1 reason why the stuff that I suggested wont work aside from this not being a DDoS attack.

you mean how dojo decorations that before have NEVER caused problems and did not do so i the days after the release have now suddenly effected entirely different servers yet not the servers for these open areas?

interesting right?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AttiasBarak said:

omg the cringe in this topic is just amazing(as some one who know how networking work).
kids, please stfu u don't know how things work you just looking for excuses no to blame DE for that. -_-

And for the people who seems to know how thinks working please give me 1 reason why the stuff that I suggested wont work aside from this not being a DDoS attack.

Simple, too many people are impatient and the delays to every action in ones orbiter would annoy the general playerbase, possibly to excess.

Every console you use in the orbiter has to talk to the server.  Taking up to a minute to adjust a loadout and change mods, which normally could be a couple seconds would be too much for many folks.

Is that a good reason?  No people could just STFU and deal.  But as a business, DE shouldn't take the "STFU and deal with it" approach too often.  Hurts the bottom line.

1 minute ago, ViralInfekT said:

The attack and the troubles continue.

At least for me and my friends the Network problems stay problematic. Connections getting lost, everything takes a ton of time to react.

Best to just sit it out or wait or fashionframe. :3

2 часа назад, crushlex сказал:

The more you ask, the less you deserve. :clap:

Lol, ok, receive your 1-day boosters, lose 2 days of playing. Dat logic :facepalm:

Everyone deserved a present for waiting, its normal. Boosters will compensate boosters, syandana will compensate all troubles =/

Edited by Longeres

9 minutes ago, AttiasBarak said:

I'm still confused why you're being an arrogant prick.

9 minutes ago, Retrijeuj said:

"I can see why something" doesn't mean "I agree with something". You get that part, or I have to rephrase it ?

And the same goes to you.

No need to come off in such as way if you didn't want to be reflected in such a way.

Fellow Tenno, please calm your titties.

There is absolutely no reason to go at each other's throats for this matter. Majority of us have no clue how to resolve these issues and those of us who do, do not work for DE and do not know exact details of this problem, DDoS or not. All we can do is wait for our superiors to resolve this case and then we can happily go back to holding hands in Hydron or whatever you do.

TL;DR: Please don't fight over trivial matters, DE will fix it in time :inlove:

Edited by Kierran
  • Like 1

Well my last words of wisdom to this thread before I go off to attempt to fashionframe in these perilous times. Let's hope they get there systems stable and keep it stable sometime soon. De your amazing at what you do. I hope you fix this! 

Edit: Love all of you on forms. To those who are positive. Keep the positivity up!

Edited by Nightressa
Kindness
  • Like 2

Just now, Kierran said:

Fellow Tenno, please calm your titties.

There is absolutely no reason to go at each other's throats for this matter. Majority of us have no clue how to resolve these issues and those of us who do, do not work for DE and do not know exact details of this problem, DDoS or not. All we can do is wait for our superiors to resolve this case and then we can happily go back to holding hands in Hydron or whatever you do.

TL;DR: Please don't fight over trivial matters, DE will fix it in time :inlove:

Nope we're gonna fight over it because I'm an irrational American and I need my daily dose of drama.

Maybe they should implement a visual effect in-game for when this kind of situation arise. I was thinking of sparks flying in the orbiter, kinda like it's been damaged in combat. That way, from the moment we login, we know what to expect.

To be honest, it might've been a bit wiser to extend Baro after the connectivity issues were done and over with, as it's currently very, very, hard to do..anything with the current issues. But, at least something's being done so quickly.

Just now, LordLoot said:

To be honest, it might've been a bit wiser to extend Baro after the connectivity issues were done and over with, as it's currently very, very, hard to do..anything with the current issues. But, at least something's being done so quickly.

they may have extended him before the issues finished due to how the game's system processes baro. can't say i know how he works on that level, but it may just be easier to put in extensions before he heads out than after.

Yeah continue doing tridolons. sorties, buying booster and then complain about how u dont get rewards etc while DE is being ddosed. Thats a really smart thing to do. And you geniouses who cry why its taking so long, why dont u do something about it then, obviously u know better right? DE is losing money to this, u lost a weekend and all of a sudden its the apocalypse, end of days, u cant breath...