Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

vor 8 Stunden schrieb blackdead306:

in case u didnt know ddos which is propanbly the case its basically a request from tons of pc's which brings their server to their limits, and in the end a full shut down, mostly those guys are just pigs and want some money, but tbh those guys are just scum. with that being sad, its not as easy as to plug out and in again

/irony off

2 minutes ago, Biohazard_Wraith said:

If the motive for these DDoS attacks (If that is what the situation really is) turns out to be someone that is trying to get DE to bring raids back, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to be right mighty livid.

Along that line of logic it could also be somebody's salty that the price(s) for arcane 'sets' took a dump and their platinum cash-cow took a shiet.  I doubt that this is really the case but wouldn't put it past some people.

1 minute ago, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

Along that line of logic it could also be somebody's salty that the price(s) for arcane 'sets' took a dump and their platinum cash-cow took a shiet.  I doubt that this is really the case but wouldn't put it past some people.

Well right now its too early to make assumptions and too early to rule out possibilities.  This is one of them.

Edited by Biohazard_Wraith

2 minutes ago, PhantomHunter123 said:

hmm...

DDOS attacks huh?

seems like it is a problem u will need to solve very soon as it can prove very fatal to everyone I think.

Fatal to everyone? I hope you don't mean that literally? Because I do not think many will kill themselves over inability to play Warframe for few days...

1 minute ago, spaceageGecko said:

I feel bad for DE, the scale of this attack seems huge. Makes you wonder who is behind all this, seems way too big to just be one person with a grudge.  

it's probably someone who just wants to watch the world burn.

Edited by darkoftheknight1245

1 minute ago, darkoftheknight1245 said:

no, not a very angry ember, but by some jerk who thinks ddos-ing is hacking, when it's NOT hacking.

It may not be considered a method of hacking, but it is none the less illegal and you can get into just as much trouble as if you were actually doing REAL hacking.  For all we know, this attack could just be coming from a bunch of script kiddies.

Just now, Biohazard_Wraith said:

It may not be considered a method of hacking, but it is none the less illegal and you can get into just as much trouble as if you were actually doing REAL hacking.  For all we know, this attack could just be coming from a bunch of script kiddies.

i did my research on this beforehand, so i understand what you're talking about.

It figures someone would attack the most played free to play game when it keeps making fools of games that make you pay just to own it then turn out to be half baked messes.

Maybe instead of attacking the people doing well by doing the right things, you could... oh, I dunno.... do the right things too?!