Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NERF EMBER but why not (TRINITY+CASTANAS)

moooooski

it's not really a Meta though, more like a meme build with a niche. I've seen it myself, one mistimed button press and you kill yourself instantly from Castanas' self damage.

20 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

I mean like, its Trinity, and there's something that she is good at. It will get nerfed soon.

lol, if we were forced at gunpoint to choose, I'd say Nerf Castanas. I don't think anyone really uses them anyway and I never cared for them much myself. Trinity's been nerfed more than enough.

but of course, it'd be stupid to nerf either of them in reality.

I would advise tallying up each nerf change that negatively effected individual warframes received in the case of the "consecutive fairness guillotine" That is the game we're suggesting on playing here, right?

stop GIF

The arguments and debates that happen on here are best described by the gif above.

Though as always, every heated debate makes me feel like this:
stop it GIF

It's just amazing to see how far people will take it just to argue over what they think is fair and what they think something deserves.
Edited by Lahared

35 minutes ago, Lahared said:

It's just amazing to see how far people will take it just to argue over what they think is fair and what they think something deserves.

That's not amazing at all. In fact, that's entirely logical and expected.

The amazing part is how frequently people will engage openly in double standards and hypocrisy.

As such, I'd say the problem is quite the opposite.

4 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

The amazing part is how frequently people will engage openly in double standards and hypocrisy.

As such, I'd say the problem is quite the opposite.

It's life. Gonna have to get used to it while you're here.

bored over it GIF by Isola dei Famosi

Edited by Lahared

14 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

Sure, if we were talking about taxes or minimum wages. But come on, this is a video game. We just play it to have some fun, kill some time and enjoy ourselves. It kind of is amazing that people (sometimes myself included I'm sure) can get so worked up over something so inconsequential.

Edited by rune_me

Just now, Lahared said:

I don't see anything changing reality; unless you want to live in some illusion?

I have no illusions, I'm fully aware that hypocrisy is very common. I'm just not interested in this perpetual race to the bottom you and others seem to be so content with.

People learning to think more logically on a day to day basis is one desirable outcome.

The other is a giant meteor. #SephirothDidNothingWrong

bac3109396a929fe37fa93d600e7cebb.jpg

4 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Sure, if we were talking about taxes or minimum wages. But come on, this is a video game. We just play it to have some fun, kill some time and enjoy ourselves. It kind of is amazing that people (sometimes myself included I'm sure) can get so worked up over something so inconsequential.

So let's just make all the guns shoot backwards and flip all the colors of everything in the game around. We'll make gravity work upside down and remodel all the warframes so their heads hang from their groins and shoot rainbows from their eyes.

After all, it's just a video game. Why so serious?

Just now, XaoGarrent said:

So let's just make all the guns shoot backwards and flip all the colors of everything in the game around. We'll make gravity work upside down and remodel all the warframes so their heads hang from their groins and shoot rainbows from their eyes.

I think you missed my point. See, DE could absolutely do that. What I would do in that situation? I would just stop playing the game. With the internet, games, books, movies, it's not like we are short on things to do to entertain ourselves. I would certainly not get worked up over such a change, or start arguing about it. I would just move on to the next thing.

Just now, XaoGarrent said:

Are you implying they're serious, or anything is serious that's been mentioned within this thread? 

jem and the holograms stop GIF

Let's go back to the caveman era, it seems we've haven't learned much.

9 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

I have no illusions, I'm fully aware that hypocrisy is very common. I'm just not interested in this perpetual race to the bottom you and others seem to be so content with.

People learning to think more logically on a day to day basis is one desirable outcome.

The other is a giant meteor. #SephirothDidNothingWrong

Why are you viewing it as a bad thing? Because you don't like it?  You're not interested, yet you engage with me and others.

You're a funny guy, you know that, right?

Just now, rune_me said:

I think you missed my point. See, DE could absolutely do that. What I would do in that situation? I would just stop playing the game. With the internet, games, books, movies, it's not like we are short on things to do to entertain ourselves. I would certainly not get worked up over such a change, or start arguing about it. I would just move on to the next thing.

I have to seriously wonder if you don't realize why this is a debunk of your own position or not.

Read up on the 80s video game crash. This kind of attitude was adopted by trending consumers, execs and even developers, and it almost made it so there wasn't a "next thing" any more.

It's your luxury not to take things seriously, because it's someone else's job to take things seriously. Again, not interested in this race to the bottom.

9 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

Says the person posting the most cringy gifs possible.

Time for another cringy gif?

Absolutely, since it bothers you and you must indirectly insult me based on it.

Here you go: please stop tv show GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5

Since what I've seen thus far from you is that everyone else is wrong, and you are absolutely one hundred percent correct all the time. You seem to want to shoot down other people's opinions on the mindset of "just cause logic" and it's truthfully tiring.

We did this dance in another thread, it followed the same little heuristic. It's really amusing to be honest.

Edited by Lahared

1 minute ago, XaoGarrent said:

I have to seriously wonder if you don't realize why this is a debunk of your own position or not.

Read up on the 80s video game crash. This kind of attitude was adopted by trending consumers, execs and even developers, and it almost made it so there wasn't a "next thing" any more.

It's your luxury not to take things seriously, because it's someone else's job to take things seriously. Again, not interested in this race to the bottom.

The video game crash was a result of massive competition between home computers and early game consoles, namely that the former "stole" large portions of the user base from the later. Console developers thus had mass produced games that didn't sell because consumers where now playing on the Commodore 64 (ah, my very first computer) instead of on consoles, causing console developers to go bankrupt.

None of that has anything to do with what I wrote above.

See..this is how nerfing goes in warframe..it's a round robin.

I was expecting Saryn though but Trinity was eventually gonna get called in too.

Affinity is shared anyway so why not stay the hell out of the known affinity-farming node instead of nerfing every AOE frame.