Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still! ... waiting on Khora & Venari

AreeSoothsayer

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Juniormech777:

Welp, I'm kinda sad that Venari looks like a Feral Kavat... Or is that just the Moonless Pattern equipped on her? I'd hope so.

Was always her look, a metalish feral Kavat, slightly bigger than your normal Kavat

her lore is tied with venus. if you have ghoul fragments and search them like you would search ordis's backstory on normal fragments, you will hear how her kavat was rediscovered by corpus on venus and things led to things and stuff happened. its likely that shes ready for release rn, but they cant(well, wont) drop a big update without a new frame so shes being kept for it. 

Well just to point out, we haven't gotten any new weapons OR frames this year so far, fyi retextured armor doesn't count as content, neither does tennogen,  the prime stuff again nothing new, just primed version of warframes and weapons we already have, nothing unique only upgrades,  where is the new two handed longsword they've been teasing, and where the flying heck is Khora, DE is a month late with what their predictions were.  Seriously struggling to find something to do in game.

Edited by Knight_Ex

vor 59 Minuten schrieb Zeclem:

her lore is tied with venus. if you have ghoul fragments and search them like you would search ordis's backstory on normal fragments, you will hear how her kavat was rediscovered by corpus on venus and things led to things and stuff happened. its likely that shes ready for release rn, but they cant(well, wont) drop a big update without a new frame so shes being kept for it. 

Quote from "A new Phase":

Zitat

I now believe, firmly, that her remains are to be found on the Eidolon Plains.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Zeclem:

true, but when literally everything else is talking about adventures on venus its convincing that theyre keeping her for it.

Unlikely, very unlikely. Khora will be tied to PoE. They probably have the next frame already worked out and it's just waiting for Scott to his hands on. Geoff said on one of the last two Devstreams that the (probably one) Nodachi was meant to release with the next Frame after Khora. So they obviously already have an idea which frame will go to Venus, which won't be Khora

E: And my quote was only a small part of the fragments talking of the Plains, it clearly states that the scientist has arrived on the plains and left the logs with Konzu.

Edited by Kalec

2 minutes ago, Kalec said:

Unlikely, very unlikely. Khora will be tied to PoE. They probably have the next frame already worked out and it's just waiting for Scott to his hands on. Geoff said on one of the last two Devstreams that the (probably one) Nodachi was meant to release with the next Frame after Khora. So they obviously already have an idea which frame will go to Venus, which won't be Khora

E: And my quote was only a small part of the fragments talking of the Plains, it clearly states that the scientist has arrived on the plains and left the logs with Konzu.

for the voice part of the fragments, that was the only part mentioning poe.

15 hours ago, Horaciozhao said:

well I just saw this on steve´s twitter

Hmmmm she seems to be in the Arbiters of Hexis room. Could she be part of an upcoming quest about the Arbiters? I sure hope so because I think it could be very interesting. 

Edited by FinkLord

On 04/04/2018 at 12:04 AM, F8ted said:

Any one else bothered by the fact that it really should have been easier to actually balance IPS than it would be to totally redesign a Warframe's kit?

No, because anything that the players would actually like would carry a massive risk of destabilising the game and creating precedent.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Clockwork Geoff said:

Are they the only ones without their own quest? I would certainly like to learn more about them!

The Steel Meridian still needs a quest but since they were in a bunch of events and operations and Arbiters haven't been in anything at all they might give them some love this time with their own quest. 

What comes into my mind (it is a speculation only idea) they secretly work on a frame which comes before Khora and on one which comes after her. In this case they will break again their pattern and a male frame coming after male then 2 female frame includes Khora. Reminds me the Nidus release which was before Octavia and noone really knew about him so I can imagine this case because making 1 frame fully is not that a hard thing unless they wish to give it a quest or make it easily obtainable or get a smaller quest. Khora was finished and in Christmas we should have get her but reworking her abilities is not a big deal like many of you said here because they could have just release her with the current ips then later working on ips and reworking her too with it. 3 and a half months after Christmass I would be surprised if they didn't finished at least 1 another frame or two and they are just waiting for the announcement and for Venus. Also Arbiters still doesn't have their quest frame so one could be the syndicate frame the another two with venus plus a quest could come. 

What I really would like to see is Flora implemented because after the Earth remaster and later with plains the possibility to make a plant based frame is more real because lore and design wise is less space magic now so it can be made. 

These are my speculations but nothing is sure we will see this hopefully end of this month or in may. 

• 2 weeks later...

and im gutted with her 4. Her 1-3 are fine (although I feel the way her 3 operates now is how all pets should operate). Her 4 though makes hwe 2 redundant and vise versa. I much preferred  a special exhalted whip. BDSM frame was a community joke, i didnt think theyd make that part of her move set. She is basically Nidus 1/2 and Harrow 4 (sphere cc AOE, exact same chain vfx too).

Also, looks wise she has 4 whip handles sticking out of her back which are pointless now. Just very underwhelming. 

On 4/13/2018 at 6:23 PM, Lanying said:

and im gutted with her 4. Her 1-3 are fine (although I feel the way her 3 operates now is how all pets should operate). Her 4 though makes hwe 2 redundant and vise versa. I much preferred  a special exhalted whip. BDSM frame was a community joke, i didnt think theyd make that part of her move set. She is basically Nidus 1/2 and Harrow 4 (sphere cc AOE, exact same chain vfx too).

Also, looks wise she has 4 whip handles sticking out of her back which are pointless now. Just very underwhelming. 

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, not so loud. They might delay her another 3 months. p..q

On 13/04/2018 at 10:23 PM, Lanying said:

Yep, feeling the same here,was all hyped for that whip and now we have this.

Really sad about what they shown and what we are getting.

Please DE,give back her whip.