The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it just me or does the Tennocon shoulder armor hardly fits on anything?

Tellakey

I like the chest piece, as well as the legs', as well as the sigil, as well as the plat, but 'em shoulder blades... It looks like they're just floating around there, almost hovering unattached to the Warframe.

Edited by Tellakey

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Clockwork Geoff said:

Hey OP, so far I have only put it on my Ember (non-primed) and it seems to suit her quite well.

What frames did you have it on?

Everyone O_O

I guess it works the best so far on Nekros Deluxe, but even there it looks out of place.

Maybe it's just my taste.

3 hours ago, Tellakey said:

I like the chest piece, as well as the legs', as well as the sigil, as well as the plat, but 'em shoulder blades... It looks like they're just floating around there, almost hovering unattached to the Warframe.

Im with you that it really doesnt fit alot of things but some frames I think that they work on are Mirage, limbo, nekros, and Oberon.

I couldn't get it to fit anything well (IMO) until I put it on my Graxx Atlas who wears the Tocana (sp?) syandana (one of the short ones). They look pretty good there, and the other parts look fab on him as well. Almost as if it were made for him.

Spoiler

YAK2hbT.jpg?1IjcOp1q.jpg

I'm loving the armor set. Some pieces work better on some frames. I think frames with not alot going on can take alot more advantage of the armor than a frame like nidus, or saryn. 

edit: looking at the screenshot of my volt, it looks like the leg piece has a lighter tint than the shoulders and chest piece. that's really odd.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

9 hours ago, Tellakey said:

I’m going to try it on my Nyx Tennogen Athena when I get home.  I’m having the same challenge.

The Armor demands clean lines from the frame it’s on to work.

It might also work with the Volt Arrester Helm and certain Nova aesthetics.

OFypxyi.jpg

Beauty. Precision. The pinnacle of the War Smith’s art.

The shoulders work really with the Targis Prime chestplate as well, as though the primary texture leads into the shoulderplates.

edit: I’m not a fan of the leggings, btw. It’s like someone ripped out the spoiler fins from a race car and superglued them onto the Warframe’s shins.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

So far all I can find that works is monochromatic Frost (Prime) with standard Frost Helm sans leg guards.  Standard Frost has his horn that carries the theme and the nodes for his face marry up to the chest piece nodes nicely.

Graxx Atlas works for the shoulder guards.

I’ll keep going...

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73