The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so given the choice would you be willing to become a cephalon and if so what whould you name yourself and what symbol would you use?

(PSN)alvian00

Cephalons are pretty interesting they were once flesh and blood once. Suda was once human, in the Comic she willingly become a Cephalon in order to preserve her mind. Ordis too was another example but he was not made a Cephalon by choice. so would you do it would you willing to become a Cephalon given the choice? as for me maybe if i can control multiple Warframes at the same time like Jarvis with the Iron Legion or Ultron or like skynet from Terminator. i would call myself maybe Cephalon Novus. my symbol would be a gyroscope.

while being an immortal AI sounds great, I enjoy food and human contact too much. guess I'm just a weak fleshbag in that regard. were I to become a Cephalon though:

name: Cephalon Armoris

shape: something pointy.

colour: blood red. I'd look like a textbook Evil cephalon.

purpose: to know everything about every weapon in the system and how it works, and advise Tenno on their loadout.

Excellent query, operator. I’m willing but I don’t want to convert into a completely logical, efficiency machine that can’t comprehend human feeling. 

Like how Suda was tied into music and Ordis still showing humor and loyalty. So they still have character. 

To be a flying orb wouldn’t be so bad, and that could eliminate physical pain at least. Ordis seems like he still feels sad or insecure though. 

My existence wouldn’t be too much on data gathering like Simaris. I’ll probably morph into an artist cephalon. Chephalon Chel. An exotic plant as a sign. Spreading beauty & joy throughout the systems 

Why would you want to live for eternity...it's a fckig curse. Just thinking about living till 80ish is already making me aggitated

But if i have to, probably cephalon watt. Watthem is already an acronym of myself in and of itself anyways, akin to ordis / ordan. A rift sigil symbol would be neat. It kinda looks like a electrical spark (electric - wattage - watt)

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem