Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2

[DE]Megan

20 hours ago, kylooooren said:

She is fine as she is. 

actually not according to DE. have you forgotten that they didnt like the 'turn ability on and forget' kind of gameplay. the nerf to range didnt really fix that. its the same boring ability just worse.

on the same note, DE has said 'horde shooter is not much of a horde shooter if you cant see hordes' in reference to their idea behind the banshee 4 remake. we all know how that turned out.

clearly there is some misunderstanding between their designers. they say one thing, release a 'fix' that does some other stuff.

Is anyone else failing to load into any plains bounties? For example the last four terry missions I went on at least one person was trapped behind the door, it would never open. They were forced to exit the mission, there by short handing the rest of us. This used to happen every once in a blue moon when plains first came out. Now its extremely common.

1 hour ago, fartloud said:

actually not according to DE. have you forgotten that they didnt like the 'turn ability on and forget' kind of gameplay. the nerf to range didnt really fix that. its the same boring ability just worse.

on the same note, DE has said 'horde shooter is not much of a horde shooter if you cant see hordes' in reference to their idea behind the banshee 4 remake. we all know how that turned out.

clearly there is some misunderstanding between their designers. they say one thing, release a 'fix' that does some other stuff.

DE also stated the purpose behind changing World on Fire to this was to engage players to have to move around. It was also extremely ineffective in higher level missions because the damage was crap, so at best you could use firequake to actually make her powers useful. Firequake previously could be modded to have higher range and could clear rooms before you even reached them. All points that DE used when explaining the change.

Long and short, this change makes Ember more interactive. As a squishy caster, you now have to keep moving and paying attention to enemies where previously you could aim for decent range and power str and just run through missions

1 hour ago, fartloud said:

That's why Ember's World on Fire has lower range now. 

22 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Thanks for the hotfix DE.

Hopefully kuva gets scaled on the kuva fortress survival, I haven’t touched that mission since the release date of it, because there’s no real incentive to go there when it’s not rewarding enough for how long you stay for, and that you get a lot more kuva in the siphon missions. I know it’s a controversial topic right now, but please reconsider it. Thanks :)

Actually.. Depending on how long you take to farm Kuva in Siphon missions, if you don't finish the mission in 4 mins, you get more in that time in the survival missions. Unless your Smeeta procs the double, then you get around 200~ more in those 4 mins. Floods, yes. You get way more there.

But on the survival, I've managed to net around 13,400 (Thats WITH booster, and a few Smeeta procs) in 34 mins.

2 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

That will most likely happen when the melee rework / balance pass is released.

Yeah and I'm getting a little impatient here, I've got stacks of melee weapons taking up inventory slots and I need to know soonest which ones are going to become godlike omnislayers! I am a busy guy, I have got Things to Do, DE. :satisfied:

22 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Yeah and I'm getting a little impatient her

I just want to see older weapons become a bit more relevant for their MR, combos made a bit more interesting, machetes being given some love and relevancy, and for spin / sliding attack spam to be reeled in a bit.

On 4/10/2018 at 2:03 PM, --Aether-- said:

Umbra when? RAIDS? Khora? gimme new content DE :C

Tell me about it.

The whole idea behind the lack of NEW stuff, would be FIXING old stuff.

So far, THAT has not happened, either. 

Is DE working on another game or something? Or is the entire staff needed for the new Landscape? What is going on here...

Archived