Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.2

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Hopefully kuva gets scaled on the kuva fortress survival, I haven’t touched that mission since the release date of it

And you expect them to take your feedback to heart.

The Warframe forums, everyone.

2 hours ago, IchBinKain said:

I still have a problem with the "Kill x wild animals with a fishing spear" Riven challange.

Because seemingly the only thing that is considered a 'wild animal' are Condrocs. Feral Kubrow, nope. Kuaka, not a chance. I still have to try Kavat and Desert Skate.

Either update the discription or fix the challange itself.

Thanks in advance.

Kuaka I've done with no problem; I had that same challenge.  Either something on a recent patch bugged them, or your sentinel is killing them first or something, because they are supposed to work.  Super easy riven in my experience.

However, Feral Kubrow, Kavat, and Desert Skate I'll just assume probably are not counted even though they should according to the description because this is a "Plains of Eidolon" riven challenge that wants to convince you that Eidolon is now fully integrated into the rest of the game experience by forcing you to go there for something unrelated.  Personally, I like Plains of Eidolon myself and don't go out for all that hate, but the ridiculous assortment of new riven challenges that were released and EVERY one of them REQUIRES you to go to that particular map were a fairly transparent attempt (or at least seemed to be) to convince the naysayers that it was time to join the Plains fan club or get left in the dust.

Description should probably be changed to "wild animals on the Plains of Eidolon" though if this is true.  Even so, I still think forcing people to go to a particular map for a riven is silly.  Headshot Tusk Ballistas at 100 meters?  Really?  I got that one once and why it couldn't be enemies at 100 meters on any other map was dumb.  I'm ok with playing Plains of Eidolon but WHY would just force people to do it and likely build animosity in doing so was my first thought, especially when the challenge could have demanded the same level of skill with a sniper yet without forcing Plains onto people.

2 hours ago, Sumsyo said:

please.

Also, please remove the infested pods when entering the plains without bounty so that we can freely farm/fish/mine without constantly being interrupted by infested.

ALSO when fighting the Tridolons if you happen to get knocked down and need a revive sometimes you'll get revived and be UNABLE to use any abilities or switch back into Operator mode! ALSO the Vomvalyst aren't showing up hardly at all until the final phase of each of the Tridolons fights. So this takes away precious time from your hunts because the Teralyst are teleportng away each time because there's not enough (or any at all) Vomvalyst to charge the lures. This never used to be a problem! Before you' could have a lure charged withing the first phase 2nd at the latest. I would say of my 220+ quit games  i have against me are from leaving PoE matches. Oh and while im on it If you happen to want to leave a party your in and thn you go back to Konzu to select a new bounty, you'll end up having to abort and reset because either A- you wont be able to enter the plains (gettin  g past the 2nd door) or B- loading into free roam as the selected bounty did not initialize. This one has been around for far too long...

Thanks for the fixes. However i was dissapointed to not see any scaling kuva or changes to survival in the fortress. like some others, i havent done the kuva survival for a wile and and probably wont, they need to scale, even a little bit, or its just not worth staying past 10-20 min and still isnt as good as even siphons. Thanks for your hard work

1 hour ago, Geraion said:

How is she broken...?

Some people want her broken and boring again returned to the way she was before the rework. That said, DE (thankfully and hopefully) won't do that. The tweaks to her other abilities helped make the rest of her skill set a bit more interesting 

To be honest though, it would be fair to give Ember a defensive buff as they did take some of her CC capability away in the rewok of WoF. I'm all for making her play well with others, but at the same time, she deserves a means of staying in the fight as well.

Archived