The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pug Army is the greatest.

CupcakesMoo

I see many people complaining about the art of PUGGING. They bring their boring tactics and then complain when their tactics do nothing. 

NO TIME FOR THINKING. MORE SHOOTING. PUG ARMY. GET SOME. 

What are your favorite moments in the pugspace? HOW MANY FACES HAVE YOU SMASHED? 

1 minute ago, CupcakesMoo said:

What are your favorite moments in the pugspace?

I went to a dog shelter and saw pug pups in the middle of a space full of them. Wanted to bring one home on the spot, but I have enough cats at home.

Petting all of them was one of my favorite moments, however.

The true beauty of PUG is when you share that rare moment where all of the 4 completely random strangers work so flawlessly and in harmony together that I feel like we have known each other and planned this mission out for an year. It is also exactly after those type of matches that I feel like I should stop being a lone Tenno and find a clan to join.

that moment when the last 3 teams had a combined IQ of 3, but then you land a team that's competent and feel so relieved you could give them every plat you have.

that moment when it's kicking off in squad chat but it doesn't involve you and you're just on the side-lines with popcorn watching the drama unfold.

that moment in a Pug Fissure run when someone else brings out a new relic that's Radiant.

these are the moments where I enjoy Pugging. otherwise this Tenno Operates Solo.

One time way back I was doing a PUG, no idea what mission it was, but it was a corpus area. This guy was rushing ahead of the team, and would activate the elevator as soon as he got in, regardless of who was near by or on it, even if there was another player following 20 meters behind them. I was faster than he was, so I witness him do it twice which confirmed he was doing it on purpose.

So, I ran past him and waited at the next elevator, looking in, but not it. He got in and sure enough, activated it. As the elevator door started to come down, I switch teleported with him through the gap.

2 hours ago, CupcakesMoo said:

I see many people complaining about the art of PUGGING. They bring their boring tactics and then complain when their tactics do nothing. 

What are your favorite moments in the pugspace? HOW MANY FACES HAVE YOU SMASHED? 

Ran a 20 minute AXI fissure Defense PUG.

130K focus without trying and Ducats.  DUCATS for EVERYONE!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

So I had a few bad Plaguestar groups where I had to clear the mission despite them instead of with them, they'd do stuff like only stomp when Hemocyte was invulnerable or plant giant Magnetize bubbles around it so no one could do damage and refuse to listen.  Also people would call out the other people for not contributing, while not contributing any phylaxis/catalysts themselves (I know because I was the sole contributor those runs).

Then as my expectations were reaching rock bottom, I got this super amazing group:  Right away red health bars everywhere, we had 4 CPs.  There was also good polite communication and everyone contributed one of each to the mixer without any complaints.  Things only got better when we got to Hemocyte, I was expecting to just atomize it for them in ~2 seconds per head like I do in normal groups but when it opened up it was dead before I got in more a single shot, a person had crazy damage against it; easily 3~4x my damage.  Most enjoyable 10~11 minute 4/4 runs I've had this event, chance encounters with friendly people like this are the reason I don't solo this event.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Last lua rescue sortie. A member got into the vault before the door opened and already rescued the target.

Dude we had this too! We got to the door (just 2 of us on discord) and my friend isn't good at hacking. I'm not there quite yet, when I see the timer go off, and ask why he opened the vault. He tells me he didn't even touch it, so I'm rushing to get in and save the target. While I'm hacking the door lock, not even inside yet, the rescue target was just standing next to me. I was seriously losing it for a minute. Spoopy void ghosts saving the day :crylaugh:

10 hours ago, CupcakesMoo said:

Dude, in my head, you talk like a monologing vor, then turn all vay hek mid ways, go into ordis level of calmness, then go tyl mode.

On topic, i had met a guy playing frost for sortie 1. By sortie 2 (which was a defense), i switched from trinity to mesa sincw one of us is already a defensive frame, he apparently had the same idea.

We ended up with 2 mesas. We got downed a few time, but man was it badass. Peace makers shooting at every directions.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

Being a total noob...the type that gets confused by archwing missions where you have to fly INSIDE the damn spaceships and the more complex regular missions where there is a vent or access point hidden way above head height, or amongst some machinery...I love being carried by players that actually know what they're doing.

So there's me dithering around, trying to figure out how to get to the next waypoint...meanwhile I can see the rest of the squad way ahead of me on the map, getting on with doing what needs to be done. :facepalm: Makes me feel like a total idiot, but happy that at least somebody knows what they're doing.

OTOH I am pretty good at ciphers and have this one mission where I swapped places with a team mate who triggered an alarm, completing the cipher & getting out with the data, before it was destroyed.

Also had someone compliment me recently on my Excalibur. Didn't recognise it for some reason...might have been something to do with the shiny gold / silver colour scheme...

5 hours ago, Azlen said:

Dude we had this too! We got to the door (just 2 of us on discord) and my friend isn't good at hacking. I'm not there quite yet, when I see the timer go off, and ask why he opened the vault. He tells me he didn't even touch it, so I'm rushing to get in and save the target. While I'm hacking the door lock, not even inside yet, the rescue target was just standing next to me. I was seriously losing it for a minute. Spoopy void ghosts saving the day :crylaugh:

It happen to my squad as well on the recent sortie mission to spy Lua, it was probably a bug when you got close to the vault the hostage was already out and the timer was not ticking down