Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pLs DE to Boring after 2 Years

-AW-Charlie-

1 minute ago, Etharien said:

If you got two years straight of entertainment from this game, i think that's a pretty solid achievement. Take a break, play something else.

This right here. I think I'm sitting around 1800 hours right now, and I'm bored with it, so... I'm doing something else until more content drops. Really wishing Bungie wasn't bungling so hard mainly...

>Boring after 2 years pls change

Or... Play something else for a while.

8 minutes ago, pavlo555 said:

Ah, another one of these... Wasn't LoR boring as all hell?

Yes, LoR was boring. When you can get blackout drunk and still complete it in 7 minutes or less every night, it isnt really interesting content anymore.

hace 6 minutos, pavlo555 dijo:

Ah, another one of these... Wasn't LoR boring as all hell?

If you did it with randoms and fixed frames all the time, yes.

With friends, clan mates or cool people you could use a new weird build every time and it was kidda funny

Good job. Thanks to your highly detailed and well thought out post, the devs decided to put content out today. That's right, everything that was planned or they didn't know they planned will be ready because you asked for it. You are the new savior of the warframe community. /s

Why don't you check the devs twitter lately. 

51 minutes ago, -AW-Charlie- said:

nope.like LoR daily activities :sadcry:

Can people just put this in the title or the original post and save us all the time it took to think they might have a valid complaint and click on the post?

I have about 2.5k hours in this game, been playing since CB and for about the past year i've only logged in for the daily reward and maybe an alert or whatnot....i've lost hope that any kind of endgame or any system will ever exist that i can sink another 100 hours into. The new eidolons are just a hassle as well with no real payoff.

Edited by Koloricsi

If there's one thing I've learned about Warframe it's this: DE are always cooking up something for Warframe. Are you prepared?

Currently, we're experiencing "downtime", so, for me, it's grind time. I'm trying to use up 75% of my relics; in the process I hope to obtain ten sets of each prime item and amass 10k ducats. I've also started using warframes I normally never look at or ones that have been recently reworked. So far I am in love with Volt and Atlas.

Are you excited about the upcoming new dark sectors?

Are you just burnt out? If so, marathon all Star Trek series, you will gain a new appreciation for Warframe.

5 hours ago, Koloricsi said:

I have about 2.5k hours in this game, been playing since CB and for about the past year i've only logged in for the daily reward and maybe an alert or whatnot....i've lost hope that any kind of endgame or any system will ever exist that i can sink another 100 hours into. The new eidolons are just a hassle as well with no real payoff.

Because Warframe is the only game in the entire world where some players get bored after 2,500 hours of play.  That never happens in any other games, nope, definitely not. /s

12 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

>Boring after 2 years pls change

Or... Play something else for a while.

Yes, LoR was boring. When you can get blackout drunk and still complete it in 7 minutes or less every night, it isnt really interesting content anymore.

I'm more surprised...than annoyed to be honest.

People are complaining that they are running the same things all the time because of the content drought.
(Even though they were begging DE to do what is currently taking place. IE: FIxes, Repasses/Rebalances, polish, QoL changes.)

Yet they then name 3+year old content that NEVER changed (only had it's bugs fixed).
For 3+ years you ran the exact same mission. But apparently all the other missions are "stale". Yet the missions, with static maps & events were not stale.
:shocked:

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I'm more surprised...than annoyed to be honest.

People are complaining that they are running the same things all the time because of the content drought.
(Even though they were begging DE to do what is currently taking place. IE: FIxes, Repasses/Rebalances, polish, QoL changes.)

Yet they then name 3+year old content that NEVER changed (only had it's bugs fixed).
For 3+ years you ran the exact same mission. But apparently all the other missions are "stale". Yet the missions, with static maps & events were not stale.
:shocked:

Exactly. DE fixes something, people complain they aren't adding content. DE adds new content, people complain DE isn't fixing things. DE removes broken things, people complain that removed thing should come back. DE doesn't remove broken things, people complain that it has no reason to be in the game. DE changes existing frame, people complain that new frame isn't out yet. DE releases new frame, people complain that old frames need changes. Baro shows up, people complain he has nothing worthwhile. Baro leaves, people ask when hes coming back. DE adds cosmetics, people complain that it isn't a weapon. DE adds weapons, people complain about cosmetics. DE nerfs overpowered thing, people complain their favorite thing is useless now, DE doesnt nerf overpowered thing, people complain that it is ruining everything else.

Its a wonder how DE doesn't go mad anymore.

10 hours ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Exactly. DE fixes something, people complain they aren't adding content. DE adds new content, people complain DE isn't fixing things. DE removes broken things, people complain that removed thing should come back. DE doesn't remove broken things, people complain that it has no reason to be in the game. DE changes existing frame, people complain that new frame isn't out yet. DE releases new frame, people complain that old frames need changes. Baro shows up, people complain he has nothing worthwhile. Baro leaves, people ask when hes coming back. DE adds cosmetics, people complain that it isn't a weapon. DE adds weapons, people complain about cosmetics. DE nerfs overpowered thing, people complain their favorite thing is useless now, DE doesnt nerf overpowered thing, people complain that it is ruining everything else.

Its a wonder how DE doesn't go mad anymore.

If this can be summed up in a few words, it would obviously be that DE should listen to the community more, right?