Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.4

[DE]Megan

On 13.04.2018 at 10:07 PM, Raspberry said:

You optimized Helios' Investigator after its usefulness has run out for me. :/ I have barely anything left to scan, save for the obscure or discontinued enemies.

It's usefulness is called weak spots. And it's still usefull.

Unfortunately these I'm still getting the controller bug. I just took these screen caps around 1am.

All the command promps are replaced with quotations.B08C6BE9B5356D8D320A94D98D8BF2067367106F

It's been making the game a real chore to play. It's gotten very finicky as well. If I'm in my ship I have to use my keyboard to move up to anything to interact. If I hit X on my controller to interact with my arsenal, my mods, foundry, etc. I then lose all functionality except for ESC to exit out.

During missions I have to pause the game with the keyboard otherwise I, again lose all functionality in both my keyboard and controller.

Hope we can get a better fix soon.

DE megan pls can you fix the cetus and plains lagging because as you pick the gtx 950 nvidia and i get lagging in game :(  because i get play in cetus and i get arrive the ship landing in waypoint i get walk in cetus and i get lagging and too it as you pick bounty and i get rare sound and as you pick bounty and get outside and i get lagging in plains pls DE megan fix the lagging thats unplayable :(

found a bug with the vay hek boss fight where the water from the entrance pipe won't stop flowing after vay hek is defeated, a bug which seems to have been present for a while with no intention of acknowledging it whatsoever

Hmm, before latest updates 40fps average, now under 10fps average even on comparably less demanding tilesets like sedna ones...

Quite unpleasant change, I guess I'll cya guys either if this gets fixed or when i buy a top tier graphics card that maybe could handle whatever unneccessary change has caused this massive performance drop.

Thanks guys ^^ especially the cetus/eidolon fixes are very welcome. I cant wait to see what else youre working on. I know a lot of people are complaining about certain things not happening already, but personally im just happy that youre still putting in work to make this amazing game work. Cant wait for the new frame and the new quest to arrive at some point!

On 4/13/2018 at 9:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Optimized Helios' Investigator Precept: it should now find targets more than 10x faster and no longer causes periodic spikes in frame-time as high as 7ms. 

Need a fix for standing too close to the quills cave in cetus with the helios. It starts infinitely scanning the door totem, even when you transition to operator.

Pause! With this Beasts of the Sanctuary update, you guys are planning to release a weapon that's full-stop, out the gate, blatantly worse than grinlok? That's clearly the purpose it wants to serve, a marksman's rifle. I get that those aren't the final numbers for the stats, but comon, don't release another worthless gun.

2 hours ago, MrManslayerX said:

Pause! With this Beasts of the Sanctuary update, you guys are planning to release a weapon that's full-stop, out the gate, blatantly worse than grinlok? That's clearly the purpose it wants to serve, a marksman's rifle. I get that those aren't the final numbers for the stats, but comon, don't release another worthless gun.

Well  its happening. So enjoy the MR and move on if you don't like it. 

57 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Are Eidolons the next thing on the list of content going to be removed in the future? They're getting exactly as much attention from you, DE, as trials got, which was also the reason they were got rid of.

I frequently wonder if people who continually whine post about Trials have any deductive reasoning skills. 

Seriously if leaving Trials in Warframe and completely ignoring them was the path of least resistance, do you really thing that isn't the path that DE would have chosen? Do you really think that they would just decide one day on a whim that they where going to get rid of Raids knowing full well the kind of flak that it was going to generate? Ask yourself, why they would subject themselves to that if leaving them in game and just ignoring them was really the easier path, really think about it.... No effort, No Flak and they could just develop other aspects of the game. Why wouldn't anyone do that? 

The logical conclusion there is that they couldn't ignore Raids, Raids needed constant attention to maintain them in a semblance of working order. So much so that they decided that the resources dedicated to keeping the Raids from imploding were actually negatively effecting other aspects of Warframes development. To the point that taking the flak for shutting them down outweighed their ability to dedicate resources to maintain them.

And I can already hear the "B-but they never patched raids" being typed from the future. To which I pre-reply with, do you think they are going to add "Fixed Brand new (unreleased) weapon Mechanic breaking Telerium Batteries charging." in the client side patch notes when they release new content? Cause they aren't but that doesn't mean that they didn't spend a bunch of time tracking it down and fixing it on the dev build. 

58 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I frequently wonder if people who continually whine post about Trials have any deductive reasoning skills. 

Seriously if leaving Trials in Warframe and completely ignoring them was the path of least resistance, do you really thing that isn't the path that DE would have chosen? Do you really think that they would just decide one day on a whim that they where going to get rid of Raids knowing full well the kind of flak that it was going to generate? Ask yourself, why they would subject themselves to that if leaving them in game and just ignoring them was really the easier path, really think about it.... No effort, No Flak and they could just develop other aspects of the game. Why wouldn't anyone do that? 

The logical conclusion there is that they couldn't ignore Raids, Raids needed constant attention to maintain them in a semblance of working order. So much so that they decided that the resources dedicated to keeping the Raids from imploding were actually negatively effecting other aspects of Warframes development. To the point that taking the flak for shutting them down outweighed their ability to dedicate resources to maintain them.

And I can already hear the "B-but they never patched raids" being typed from the future. To which I pre-reply with, do you think they are going to add "Fixed Brand new (unreleased) weapon Mechanic breaking Telerium Batteries charging." in the client side patch notes when they release new content? Cause they aren't but that doesn't mean that they didn't spend a bunch of time tracking it down and fixing it on the dev build. 

I'm more concerned about the PoE content than whining about raids. Removal of raids and moving the arcane rewards to Eidolons was a good thing, but if they are going to ignore the issues with Eidolons just like they ignored the issues with raids, Eidolons are going to be in as bad situation as raids were. The fact that PoE pushed the game into mainstream attention and pushed the player count into record high figures makes the case even worse. It shows indifference from DE's side. Instead of making the content in the game feel polished and finished, they're just going to jump to a completely new project after project. That is what ultimately killed the raids, and that's what going to kill a lot more content unless they decide to look back and sort out the issues.

Eidolon encounters are affected by way more factors than just potential new weapon mechanics. Operators, warframes, focus, weapons, abilities and even archwings contribute to the encounters, and thus Eidolons require much more active maintaining than raids did. If they won't fully engage in making sure that the content in the game is as great as it can possibly be, it is going to bite them back in the ass majorly in the future.

Archived