Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.4

[DE]Megan

38 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

i find this funny. you know how much cryotic you get from excavators? 100. its 100 no matter how long or how many of them you done. is kuva amount gained boosted by resource amount booster? if yes than this is fine. this is an IN ADDITION to doing siphon and floods and bounties

Careful, you're making too much sense. They won't stop parroting this every update thread and every mention of kuva no matter how much sense you make.

9 minutes ago, Dragonfemboys said:

+50 maybe, going from 200 all the way to 400 in a mere 5 minutes aint gonna happen. The idea of scaling was so that good enough players could get better rewards than kuva flood by doing enough siphons, almost anyone and their deceased great grandmother can survive 5 minutes, we shouldn't be rewarding anywhere near that high after a mere 5 minutes when 3 to 4 capsules spawn in that time. Make it cap at 450-500 and increase it by 50 and I'll agree, otherwise they make the mode too noob friendly. We want to scaling to reward skill, not the mere ability to complete the star chart.

5 mins 5 capsules are very fine that you think, but consider the lost time between the first and the next capsule that must pass, so that Lotus can deliver a new one and make it become active for harvesting. It means that in 5 minutes you will definitely not have the chance to get 5 capsules, I guarantee it.

You will have 2-3 capsules in 5 minutes and if you can be satisfied with that number, then I must admit that you are really a genius. :highfive:

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed remaining players after a Host migration while in the tunnel to Cetus not having the proper Bounty and will result in a crash if they complete their objective.

Finally,  this way really annoying .:laugh:

Any info on trials/raids btw ?

7 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

5 mins 5 capsules are very fine that you think, but consider the lost time between the first and the next capsule that must pass, so that Lotus can deliver a new one and make it become active for harvesting. It means that in 5 minutes you will definitely not have the chance to get 5 capsules, I guarantee it.

You will have 2-3 capsules in 5 minutes and if you can be satisfied with that number, then I must admit that you are really a genius. :highfive:

16 minutes ago, Dragonfemboys said:

+50 maybe, going from 200 all the way to 400 in a mere 5 minutes aint gonna happen. The idea of scaling was so that good enough players could get better rewards than kuva flood by doing enough siphons, almost anyone and their deceased great grandmother can survive 5 minutes, we shouldn't be rewarding anywhere near that high after a mere 5 minutes when 3 to 4 capsules spawn in that time. Make it cap at 450-500 and increase it by 50 and I'll agree, otherwise they make the mode too noob friendly. We want to scaling to reward skill, not the mere ability to complete the star chart.

14 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

They can added on default 200 kuva just 50 kuva more by each new 5 min higher time u stay more kuva u can earn but also u will fight against more powerfull enemies.

Then they can see how situations going.

Um? Reading comprehension skills? We agree. I never said don't scale kuva, i said scaling it from 200 per capsule or 600-800 per round to 400 per capsule or 1200-1600(without boosters or smeeta) per round in only 5 minutes was too fast, but adding by 50 would work. That way to get better than a kuva flood you would need to survive a half hour, but once you did you would be getting decent sums of kuva. And it's not that i don't like the idea of getting tons of kuva, but that's a bit too fast to realistically think they would allow an increase of that much in that little time.

4 minutes ago, Dragonfemboys said:

Um? Reading comprehension skills? We agree. I never said don't scale kuva, i said scaling it from 200 per capsule or 600-800 per round to 400 per capsule or 1200-1600(without boosters or smeeta) per round in only 5 minutes was too fast, but adding by 50 would work. That way to get better than a kuva flood you would need to survive a half hour, but once you did you would be getting decent sums of kuva. And it's not that i don't like the idea of getting tons of kuva, but that's a bit too fast to realistically think they would allow an increase of that much in that little time.

Really?
U need for 1 riven from roll 10 for next 10 rolls every time 3.5k kuva, so 10x3.5k kuva is 35k kuva.

Can u earn that so fast right now?

Probably not.

U need 10-15 min right now with boosters to get 3.5k kuva just for 1 roll.

So,, how much time need player without booster or smeeta to get that 3.5k kuva?

Probably 30+ min or more.

Is that fair to you?

Also don't forget how many time each of these players get crappy stats on theirs rivens, can they been satisfied?

They can't!

PEACE!

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Really?
U need for 1 riven from roll 10 for next 10 rolls every time 3.5k kuva, so 10x3.5k kuva is 35k kuva.

Can u earn that so fast right now?

Probably not.

U need 10-15 min right now with boosters to get 3.5k kuva just for 1 roll.

So,, how much time need player without booster or smeeta to get that 3.5k kuva?

Probably 30+ min or more.

Is that fair to you?

Also don't forget how many time each of these players get crappy stats on theirs rivens, can they been satisfied?

They can't!

PEACE!

Please quote where I said  we don't need to scale kuva? I'd wait but I don't have eternity to do so. I said scale kuva by 50, you said scale kuva by 50, where did we disagree?

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Also if whole community asking from you DEVS to scale Kuva Survival, why is that so hard to do?
U need a month or two to do one thing, which u can scaled in few minutes and satisfied all players.

The whole community ? Please speak for yourself.

1 hour ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

- What are the rewards except for those awful peculiar mods you showed? Or is that it ? and its DOA..

Watched the stream with my friend and he brought up a good point...

Why are they adding these permanent 'silly' peculiar mods, like sprouting flowers on enemies.

When they refuse to allow players to keep the rabbit ears because they're silly....

1 hour ago, fr4gb4ll said:

" Fixed Smeeta’s Charm cooldown being removed if you were to Revive or be Revived. "

it's a FIX, and a positive one at that - maybe google what a nerf is before calling one out?

The effect of the update is that you can no longer reset your Smeeta Kavat's buff delay by suiciding and self-reviving, which essentially granted you multiple chances to gain the double reward buff in a short period of time. This is a nerf that specifically targets Kuva Siphon and Flood farms, was probably inspired by a Youtube video published shortly after the release of the new Kuva Survival, and is likely intended to make Kuva Survival rewards appear less lackluster in comparison.

It is a "fix" in the same sense that reducing Chroma's damage output by the factor of 6 and preventing Kavats from buffing amp damage were "fixes." Doesn't change the fact it has a purely negative effect on the player - if you disagree, maybe you should actually test how the ability works now and compare it to how it worked before?

Was hoping with seeing the delay to the kuva guardians to also see this fixed but apparently not. Now that the disarming tactic has been changed around if they even so much as look like they're about to rush you, or charge you, or hit you...immediately after disarming they still force a knockdown. Now I'm not stupid, I know mods exist to mitigate said knockdown effects but what I'm talking about is the fact that if you hit them before they attack or rush you, their rush still plays out, and if you jump back into your frame at the wrong time, or even after the rush would have happened the warframe is knocked down anyway. Prior to the kuva survival update they at least had a delay given that they were knocked to the ground which I assume forced whatever attack they were about to do to just...stop, can we get this fixed or is this psychic knockdown going to be a thing from now on?

4 minutes ago, Wes8670 said:

Was hoping with seeing the delay to the kuva guardians to also see this fixed but apparently not. Now that the disarming tactic has been changed around if they even so much as look like they're about to rush you, or charge you, or hit you...immediately after disarming they still force a knockdown. Now I'm not stupid, I know mods exist to mitigate said knockdown effects but what I'm talking about is the fact that if you hit them before they attack or rush you, their rush still plays out, and if you jump back into your frame at the wrong time, or even after the rush would have happened the warframe is knocked down anyway. Prior to the kuva survival update they at least had a delay given that they were knocked to the ground which I assume forced whatever attack they were about to do to just...stop, can we get this fixed or is this psychic knockdown going to be a thing from now on?

I think this problem isn't unique only to Kuva Guardians. A lot of enemies are able to finish their attacks even after you physically interrupt their animation with a knockdown or other form of CC of your own. Grineer Scorpions, Infested Ancients, and seemingly every unit with a radial knockdown attack come to mind.

I'm guessing fixing this would require an overhaul of enemy AI that they're probably not willing to work on right now.

Archived