Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would you spend 100 forma on a weapon to allow two rivens to be used in tandem?

pewv

Heck nooooooo, there is enough GrindFrame already in the game, don't add more.

Edit: To level some weapon around 100 times will MAKE me hate it and never use it ever again and no I will not live in Akkad/Berehynia or whatever, I don't play those missions to lvl gear.

Edited by HellVOps

1 minute ago, Zephyr_TheMLGPro said:

Can you imagine a sicarus with 2 400% dmg mods. What you asking is ridiculous!

Yea I know it's ridiculous, but that's part of the fun!

I would want to give my quartakk two maxed multishot rivens for near grakata  levels of dakka

This is a bad idea for the game's balance structure and I'm 100% opposed to its existence.

That said, if it were implemented I would absolutely do it.  Reason being?  I've got almost nothing better to do anyways.

2 minutes ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

I mean... No? but If i had the option id probibly pick a gun and do it. probibly my Paris or Opticor. alredy rediculess as it is.

but 100... probibly not worth it. thats a lot of plat.

Yea I think if this kind of thing were implemented, it would be best if players couldn't spend plat to skip to double riven status.

Not sure what a good solution would be though.

5 minutes ago, One-shot-one-miss said:

I think even 1 riven build (as it is now) can be op, so nope that would be a gamebreaker.

Agreed, however, some weapons I feel are hardly serviceable with a decent riven, like the convectrix.

48 minutes ago, pewv said:

What weapon would you guys drop 100 forma for?

Nothing.  100 forma is either a fairly decent amount of platinum, or over three months of grinding out forma construction without ever skipping a day.  I'm probably more willing than most to spend forma on "junk" or novelty weapons, but nothing could induce me to spend that kind of resources on one item.  But then, I personally wouldn't spend more than a few hundred platinum on a Riven, either.

4 minutes ago, pewv said:

Agreed, however, some weapons I feel are hardly serviceable with a decent riven, like the convectrix.

Idk. i ve seen  some pretty powerful riven builds for convectrix. But well some weapons can feel "weak" even with a riven, but only cause u compare them with other godly riven builds u have, or have seen, for other wpns. Maybe they just need to better balance some weapons, instead of adding 2 rivens on it as solution.

Edited by One-shot-one-miss
My sh** english

42 minutes ago, One-shot-one-miss said:

Idk. i ve seen  some pretty powerful riven builds for convectrix. But well some weapons can feel "weak" even with a riven, but only cause u compare them with other godly riven builds u have, or have seen, for other wpns. Maybe they just need to better balance some weapons, instead of adding 2 rivens on it as solution.

Rivens in general have narrowed the bell curve of power across all weapons which is a really good thing, a further narrowing would be even better.

Yea the double riven thing wouldn't be a solution at all, it is fun to think about what builds you could do with such a thing though, don't you think?

No,

Even with double affinity i wouldn't be leveling a single weapon a 100 times

I don't believe there  is any content that requires that absurd amount of damage.

It doesn't matter if you do 1 m or 5 m damage if a mob has 500k health, its one shotted regardless