Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton and Lato Vandal on Sanctuary Onslaugh?! #Confirmed

Kaotyke

I wouldn't mind if excalibro prime and all founder gear was made available to everyone so everyone gets a chance at everything. I had my 5 years of fun with it. But unfortunately not everyone let's a game be a game.

At least these mediocre weapons get to be released.

Edited by Firetempest

6 минут назад, Schrenk212 сказал:

https://www.warframe.com/news/closed-beta-testers-rewarded-hard-work

Either they forgot they wrote this, or they just don't care about CBTs just like they don't care about Founders anymore.

Devs did not said that lato vandal will never return. So there is no problem. inb4 close

Edited by ---UMBRA---

I think that you founders and CBT should need a big giant monument in every relay with all your names on it.

Like some kind of hall of heroes, because thanks to you the game survived in its infancy and hardest moment.

No one would be playing Warframe today if it weren't for you.

You don't need a gun in your arsenal, you need something that everyone can see, because that's what you actually deserve.

1 minute ago, ---UMBRA--- said:

Devs did not said that lato vandal will never return. So there is no problem.

Did you even read the post?

" this deadlier version of the Lato will only be wielded by those Tenno who have been with Warframe through the thick and thin of Closed Beta.  You have earned it!"

" Exclusive CBT Weapon revealed!"

Ok firstly, what about founders? Last time i checked DE didn't plan on releasing the founder items, so they do care still.
Second, where did they state that Lato and Braton Vandal were CBT  only? And most importantly, one time only like Excalibur Prime.

1 минуту назад, Schrenk212 сказал:

Did you even read the post?

" this deadlier version of the Lato will only be wielded by those Tenno who have been with Warframe through the thick and thin of Closed Beta.  You have earned it!"

I read it. But i did not find sentence - "lato vandal will never return"

1 minute ago, Nakrast said:

Ok firstly, what about founders? Last time i checked DE didn't plan on releasing the founder items, so they do care still.
Second, where did they state that Lato and Braton Vandal were CBT  only? And most importantly, one time only like Excalibur Prime.

I guess nobody is reading the post I linked, lol.

Edit: Braton was during the initial launch of open beta, Lato was exclusive for CBTs.

Edited by Schrenk212

8 minutes ago, Schrenk212 said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/closed-beta-testers-rewarded-hard-work

Either they forgot they wrote this, or they just don't care about CBTs just like they don't care about Founders anymore.

youve got founders and most founders dont even use braton and lato cause its just mastery fodder they are doing this so the weapon can be used by more pepole

Stop being so overly dramatic. Had they not cared about Founders, they would have released Excalibur's Prime Access a long time ago, but as we can all see, they hadn't. You payed, you got your stuff,but don't expect to get more exclusive things after it. 

CBT weapons are there just for people who happened to be there in the game's lifetime, it's not even closely comparable to Excal and his stuff, nor it has the same exclusivity promise. 

Edited by aligatorno

So why is it important that an item getting re-released bummin' you out that much? And here's another thing, they already said that those vandals would get released, it was just a matter of when although technically I remember them stating that it was slated for a relay reconstruction event  but I digress

Either way, unless they release a 'I played CBT and all I got was this lousy t-shirt' badge or whatever, you should really hold your horses and not go through the effort of spending your energy complaining just yet.

2 minutes ago, Schrenk212 said:

Nah, not going to get over it, it's a huge slap in the face, especially since they said it'd ONLY be available for CBTs.

They did the same thing with Legacy Skins earlier on in League of Legends. And guess who got hurt for allowing other players something others had? No one. 

Honestly you're just being a narcissitic crybaby. You had your 5 years of being a super special cool guy. It's ooookay if someone else get's to have that now too. If you've been playing this long, one would hope you've got SOMETHING in your collection a little more brag-worthy than a shiny peashooter.

You were never told to sign a contractual agreement stating the Lato Vandal was intended to be an exclusive item not intended for re-release. Unlike founders content, you literally spent ZERO dollars for the vandal weapons.

Let it go homie, you're fighting an uphill battle here.

1 minute ago, Trowicia said:

You were never told to sign a contractual agreement stating the Lato Vandal was intended to be an exclusive item not intended for re-release. Unlike founders content, you literally spent ZERO dollars for the vandal weapons.

Let it go homie, you're fighting an uphill battle here.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

I think that you founders and CBT should need a big giant monument in every relay with all your names on it.

Like some kind of hall of heroes, because thanks to you the game survived in its infancy and hardest moment.

No one would be playing Warframe today if it weren't for you.

You don't need a gun in your arsenal, you need something that everyone can see, because that's what you actually deserve.

Super cool suggestion.

1 minute ago, Schrenk212 said:

They arent under any legal pressure to release lato vandal, words mean nothing. Get over it. You dont win this fight, since you dont have any actual arguments other than whining.

Edited by Aleksi134

Just now, Schrenk212 said:

Yeah, I get that, but there's nowhere on that page that states they're legally unable to re-release the Lato Vandal for any given reason.

Times change, I'm sure not even DE knew they would come to this point where they'd end up gating content such as vandals behind "exclusivity" walls yet here we are.

You never spent a dime for the vandal items, so I still fail to see what the problem is here.