Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, RichardFormanek said:

YEEEEEEET

I’ve been drowning in boredom the last week waiting for kinky khory as a certain partner put it. 

And I just got out of my CompSci mock exam (DE plz hire) depressed and way after normal day ends to see this.

gonna naruto run home and her her as my next dungeon addition next to my BDSM whip (scoliac).

you're gonna have to wait until a hotfix, feelsbadman.

Just now, RichardFormanek said:

Wait what?

people are getting crashes in the new onslaught mode, i crashed about 4 times in 15 minutes even after verifying my cache. they are aware though so hotfix should be out soon TM

56 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Wellp, here we go..

Efficiency stimuli==Convergence Orb 2.0

Nobody likes having to pick up stupid glowy orb trash to get focus or stay in a mission. Get rid of both. Let people farm focus at full rate 100% of the time and let the "endgame" mode you are trying to create be playable and only kick you once you cant actually kill fast enough instead of this stupid glowly orb being required to allow you to keep playing. It doesnt even show up on the minimap so instead of killing enemies you end up searching the level for this stupid orb first. Its literally just a glorified survival and you even crammed in a lame "you must collect this for the timer" mechanic just like life support.

WAIT REALLY? Lato and Braton vandal part chances are under 3-4%? Is this for real? Thats crap. I dont need more relics radiated or not. I'm sitting on 11k relics so this is just table pollution to me that forces me to run a game mode I dont have any particular interest in just for a piss poor chance to get two weapons that arent even fabulous. Literally MR fodder.

There arent even any AXI relics in the elite mode. Given the enemy level thats a complete joke on its own.

Oh well, you tried I guess?

This might be a novel idea for you, but have you considered constructive feedback as opposed to bitter complaining? Potential alternatives that you would prefer as opposed to what is offered now? DE would love substantial feedback on this update.

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

- Fix the Bug with "+ X% Resist on Y-Effect" Arcanes stop Primary and Secondary weapons not reloading

- Fix the Bug where the Extraction Marker is not shown in Rescue mission

- Fix the Bug where Ore isn't spawning/spawning only after Energizing Dash

- Fix the countless Bugs regarding Eidolons (no fix in over 5 weeks!)

- Please fix those "Bounty failed" Bugs after successfully completing them (always" Capture Target" so far)

- let us distill Acranes already

- Please fix Marker in general (enemies 1500meter away instead those in the next room or Spy missions where all 3 locks are floating everywhere and we have to guess our way)

- Please stop pretending these Bugs don't exist. You are working on Venus Open World but with PoE's massive problems I don't want to think of what will come...

- Please fix missing Companion in missions

By fix companions do you mean fix them not spewing in and behaving like morons?

Archived