Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should the Nightwatch Grineer Return Someday?

Duality52

I really want to scan them in the Codex, not to mention that this gives other players the chance to fight these types of Grineer for the first time (Nightwatch Reaver with the Tonkor).

The Nightwatch Grineer felt more unique like the Kuva Grineer in terms of equipment, but in lethality that's a different story.

Do you guys want to see the Nightwatch Corps back again someday?

Edited by Duality52

7 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

I really want to scan them in the Codex, not to mention that this gives other players the chance to fight these types of Grineer for the first time (Nightwatch Reaver with the Tonkor).

I also felt that the Nightwatch Grineer felt more unique like the Kuva Grineer in terms of equipment, but in lethality that's a different story.

Do you guys want to see the Nightwatch Corps back again someday?

I have like 4 accounts, and I haven't seen a tactical alert repeat itself since the beginning of warframe.

If the Nightwach would return hopefully with an event and
to the comperison to Kuva Grineer they are both units with different equipment from the standart Grineer.

Also "Nightwatch" Corpus would be cool the Techs could use Opticor, Amprex, Arca Plasmor or Penta.
Other Corpus could use the Tetra, Glacion, Quanta or Ferrox to defend them self. 

Would be quiet interesting to see a Corpus Group armed with these weapons or modefied versions of standart weapons such as Swarmer Detrons. 

Edited by Jago47
grammar

Ah, Nightwatch... Reminds me of that one time on...

Actually, no.

I mean, I know the name. I have probably seen them somewhere in last 4 years, but...

Call me racist, but I can't tell a grineer and a grineer apart, they do all die the same.

Edited by WindigoTG

They were a hella fun group to fight because of how punishing they were whenever one made a slight mistake. I'd really like to see them in game again. Elite Onslaught seems to be a good place to put them in for starters, at least in my opinion, but they definitely need a home. I hope to god they're not as mistreated and poorly explained as the Acolytes.

Il y a 4 heures, Jago47 a dit :

If the Nightwach would return hopefully with an event and
to the comperison to Kuva Grineer they are both units with different equipment from the standart Grineer.

Also "Nightwach" Corpus would be cool the Techs could use Opticor, Amprex, Arca Plasmor or Penta.
Other Corpus could use the Tetra, Glacion, Quanta or Ferrox to defend them self. 

Would be quiet interesting to see a Corpus Group armed with these weapons or modefied versions of standart weapons such as Swarmer Detrons. 

The Nightwatch is an Elite Grineer Assault unit. There will never be Nightwatch Corpus. Never. 

A special Corpus unit isn't impossible tho. 

il y a 9 minutes, WindigoTG a dit :

Call me racist, but I can't tell a grineer and a grineer apart, they do all die the same.

True, it's hard to tell them apart, but it's easy to tear them apart :P.

----------------------------

I would like to see them again. They were very different from regular units as well as a decent challenge. Everything BUT Plague Star. Reintroducing the same exact buggy/grinding event twice IN A ROW just because some people wanted the rewards that they missed is absolutely nonsense. Instead of working on something new and fresh (or just put the Infested Zaws on Invasion missions), they gave us leftovers. 

That was not a true event and I hope that, if the Nightwatch returns, they won't be stuck in the same exact Tactical Alert as the first time. 

15 minutes ago, Roll__Fizzlebeef said:

I've been playing warframe for the last 6-7 months, and before that about 3 years ago. I had never heard of the nightwatch corps. Please elaborate OP. I am suddenly intrigued. 

Basically Grineer special forces units armed with different weapons (similar to Tusk and Kuva units) that have so far only appeared in Tactical Alerts.