Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE, I can wait for new content

IkeaSofa

9 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

I dont see enough "love" with the Sanctuary update, not enough love with Khora, with the onslaught, with the releasing... This is not what you use to do DE, whats happening?

They are working on it. Trust me when I say it is already much much better than it was and I only got this info from what I've read from player complaints and DEs recent patches. DE will not become a trash game developer like many others because of one mistake they made. We all need to be patient with DE to get past this whole mess in one piece and I mean everyone, not just you. I for one need to be more patient as well.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

Justo ahora, (XB1)BigLithuanian dijo:

They are working on it. Trust me when I say it is already much much better than it was and I only got this info from what I've read from player complaints and DEs recent patches.

Words are just words... I only trust the facts, and thats what i feel, and what im seeing. Really hope this changes sooner or later. 

16 hours ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Then the majority should their expectations set straight!! As much as would love that Onslaught and Tennogen round 12 to come to console this week I know it isn't gonna happen and so I am ready to wait it out as I always have for Warframe and it's always worth it.

That's true :)

13 hours ago, DaylightKiller said:

What it actually says in that video is that the quality of the content counts, not the amount. So exactly what we're experiencing right now. As it stands I'm with OP. I can wait.

Popularity, not quality. "This balancing act between adding new content and fixing issues that community has is a constant back and forth battle that the team has struggled with, and they found that the revenue that the game makes from in-game purchases can be matched to how popular the latest content drop is."

Judging from my experience in my clan and on the forum, the latest content drop is very popular. My clan mates play the onslaught, their games keep on crashing, but they keep on playing. The forum is being dominated by posts about Khora and the latest update. I will pretty safely assume that people are writing based on their playing experience and that means that they play the game. I don't think that I read a single post that said "I'm quitting and deleting the game."

Popularity is achieved, people are spending plat, mission accomplished.

I suspect that those who do complain are the ones who have nothing left to do in the game for them. If you have plenty to do with the time you have to spend, there is nothing to complain about and this game has plenty of content. It is simply that some have been playing for years and eventually they'll catch up to the newest of content and beyond.

On 4/25/2018 at 10:23 AM, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Once again thanks!! 

They want to try send the build to cert (Beasts+Plague Star) on May 4th according to the Prime Time. So, all going well, you might get it in two weeks or so.

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

They want to try send the build to cert (Beasts+Plague Star) on May 4th according to the Prime Time. So, all going well, you might get it in two weeks or so.

Nice!! Thank you so much!! P.S do you think this means that we might get Tennogen round 12 before the update?? Once again thanks :satisfied::thumbup: 

Just now, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

Nice thank you so much!! P.S does this mean that we might get Tennogen round 12 before the update?? Once again thanks :satisfied::thumbup: 

No mention of it. If it has been announced as coming to consoles soon, it will most likely be in that update.

9 minutes ago, krc473 said:

No mention of it. If it has been announced as coming to consoles soon, it will most likely be in that update.

I am torn between the belief that DE will release it when Onslaught comes as you said and the hope (founded in some logic which is at least logical to me lol)that DE will release sooner because of us getting the update later than planned(assuming that it was planned for consoles to get Onslaught before May 4th originally). But as always I encourage DE to take time to give us content within reason and to definitely take a breather after the last week and a half, remember DE that we will always love and appreciate what you do :satisfied:. And again thanks krc473 :thumbup:

Getting it out there on a lot of systems quickly is part of why they have such a crazy fast development cycle.  It's not about the fresh features, it's about what those features evolve into months and years down the road.  We PC users pave the way for the console folks.

We've already got companies that wait 'until it's done'.

I like Warframe WAY more than I like Half Life 3, don't you?

On 4/24/2018 at 7:04 AM, Korunos. said:

Yes there are people complaining that it takes too long to get this and that.
But are they the majority?

Literally all of my friends playing warframe can wait for any content. So why even rush development and ship something out that's full of bugs?
I've never complained about how long I will have to wait for new content.

I'm sure they will do a good job fixing some minor bugs! Just don't rush things...

Is there anyone else with the same opinion?

Come back when you've been waiting a couple of years, and then stare me in the face and tell me again that you can still wait for something that'll never come.

With some luck, I'll still be here.