Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.8

Let the complaining begin;

1. Elite is impossible to get past 7 the drain is too fast

2. Focus boost what boost? It doesn’t work I’m only getting 1k if I’m lucky 

3. Raidiant relics delete them I don’t need them or endo in either drop table I’d rather get power throws at least then I can get something worth while 

overall I take back my previous comment this update is buggy laggy and huge drastic drop off from the previous build. 

Well, it only took one run and I already hate Onslaught.

A full team on normal and there weren't enough enemies to realistically get past 9 waves, and the rewards for the few we finished weren't worth the time. The spawn rate for every single tile needs to skyrocket.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Cynicaid said:

A full team on normal and there weren't enough enemies to realistically get past 9 waves, and the rewards for the few we finished weren't worth the time. The spawn rate for every single tile needs to skyrocket.

I think the spawn is fine, but killing a bunch of enemies barely increases the efficiency meter by 2%...

Maybe they should increase the amount of efficiency we get per kill.

I completed 9 waves of Onslaught with a PuG. A+ ranking. We got endo, a scene, a relic and something else not memorable. I mean, we worked our behinds off. I'm not sure this gameplay mode is worth it. Got WAY more focus doing a fully powered Hemocyth encounter.

For now, Khora is going to have to wait. The rewards from Plague Star are way more enticing.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Let the complaining begin;

1. Elite is impossible to get past 7 the drain is too fast

2. Focus boost what boost? It doesn’t work I’m only getting 1k if I’m lucky 

3. Raidiant relics delete them I don’t need them or endo in either drop table I’d rather get power throws at least then I can get something worth while 

overall I take back my previous comment this update is buggy laggy and huge drastic drop off from the previous build. 

I kind of like the radient relics saves me time but ye on elite the drain is pretty fast and nowhere near enough enemies and when there are enemies they spawn far away so I find myself having to run around looking for enemies to kill

Yeah, sorry DE, but Onslaught is currently a joke. The update is out for roughly a day and I'm already heavily annoyed by it. The current set of tilesets is terrible. The enemy spawns/efficiency gains are terrible and the loot tables are terrible considering you don't even get regular drops in it from enemies and literally JUST the rewards from the rotations.

I played REGULAR Onslaught 10 minutes ago with a PUB (Saryn, Counter Pulse Mag, Speeva and EV Trin). Even if we only played half-hearted - which we didn't - it should be possible to reach zone 8, but the spawns/efficiency gains are so bad, that spamming the entire map with AoE wasn't enough... seriously... Elite Onslaught is the same just obviously worse. And the fact, that the spawn rates and efficiency gain in solo mode aren't adjusted for solo players (which I'd prefer to play) makes it even more laughable to even attempt to reach C rotation once in reasonable fashion. The fact that I have to SEARCH for enemies in the "arcady, fast paced, combat mode" is not acceptable either. 

By the way that's something long overdue to be looked at in other game modes like survival as well in my opinion, it can't be that I'm almost forced to play Ivara or Desecrate Nekros in solo survival to have enough life supports drop. It's not as bad, but the same core issue when it comes to offering solo players a fair chance at partaking in playing content. You already lose out on loot anyways as solo player due to less enemies spawning respectively a lower kill count/higher kill time.

On a sidenote... it's also bad that due to the ability limitations in onslaught you basically locked out the majority of frames of even attempting either mode if you actually want to get somewhere. It seems arbitrary to me personally.

Also maybe something to consider are the limitations consoles have gameplay-wise. Onslaught shows that very well: for example the common console player doesn't use/has access to macros for melee slide attacks, which significantly changes kill times, aiming/movement isn't as smooth with guns etc.. Maybe something to consider in future console content and what you expect from the regular joe playerbase to achieve. And what's the deal with every. single. time. someone disconnecting?

So far the only thing I saw succesfully kill enough enemies in time (which then failed to finish zone 8 because of the disconnects) involved Abating Link Trinities with Sancti Castanas.

I don't know what else to say, but want to end it on a positive note: Khora's idle animations are amazing!

1 hour ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Yeah, sorry DE, but Onslaught is currently a joke. The update is out for roughly a day and I'm already heavily annoyed by it. The current set of tilesets is terrible. The enemy spawns/efficiency gains are terrible and the loot tables are terrible considering you don't even get regular drops in it from enemies and literally JUST the rewards from the rotations.

I played REGULAR Onslaught 10 minutes ago with a PUB (Saryn, Counter Pulse Mag, Speeva and EV Trin). Even if we only played half-hearted - which we didn't - it should be possible to reach zone 8, but the spawns/efficiency gains are so bad, that spamming the entire map with AoE wasn't enough... seriously... Elite Onslaught is the same just obviously worse. And the fact, that the spawn rates and efficiency gain in solo mode aren't adjusted for solo players (which I'd prefer to play) makes it even more laughable to even attempt to reach C rotation once in reasonable fashion. The fact that I have to SEARCH for enemies in the "arcady, fast paced, combat mode" is not acceptable either. 

By the way that's something long overdue to be looked at in other game modes like survival as well in my opinion, it can't be that I'm almost forced to play Ivara or Desecrate Nekros in solo survival to have enough life supports drop. It's not as bad, but the same core issue when it comes to offering solo players a fair chance at partaking in playing content. You already lose out on loot anyways as solo player due to less enemies spawning respectively a lower kill count/higher kill time.

On a sidenote... it's also bad that due to the ability limitations in onslaught you basically locked out the majority of frames of even attempting either mode if you actually want to get somewhere. It seems arbitrary to me personally.

I don't know what else to say, but want to end it on a positive note: Khora's idle animations are amazing!

Ye I just got to round 7 in elite loaded into round 8 to find only 3 enemies in there. lol we need a hotfix asap

Played onslaught once last night and the frame rate caused problems a few times and that's when lag wasn't teleporting enemies. Got to wave 12 on regular and rewards were, erm, shall we say that they were disappointing for the effort. Luckily I had a 75% off voucher from the previous days login reward so went and bought Khora for 81 plat just so I don't have to farm onslaught again.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Ultro-Warrior said:

Update seems to have broke motion blur... it does not work any longer

17 hours ago, (PS4)Zerorama7 said:

Yes de plz fix making me feel bad

Hey guys! Can you share your reproduction steps/more details so we can chase this down? Thanks! 

What i would like to know is where i can find the most recent update/patch notes on the Operator. I noticed my daily focus went up to 400,000 a day from 250,000 also there is no long a passive icon on screen anymore. Is this a bug? Does our frames still receive the passive bonus for instance using Naramon for my 45% focus gain from melee kills? Any link to help find recent notes will help. Thanks.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Abaddon_81877 said:

What i would like to know is where i can find the most recent update/patch notes on the Operator. I noticed my daily focus went up to 400,000 a day from 250,000 also there is no long a passive icon on screen anymore. Is this a bug? Does our frames still receive the passive bonus for instance using Naramon for my 45% focus gain from melee kills? Any link to help find recent notes will help. Thanks.

The passive icons were removed because they are now always active.  Previously, the didn't activate until you first switched to operator mode.  The increase in your focus cap was a recent change that tied your focus cap to your mastery rank.  To quote from the dev workshop that included the focus change " Plus, an added bonus: since Focus gain is an important aspect to this mode, we’re increasing the daily Focus cap! In addition to the base limit of 250,000, players will have an additional 5,000 cap room for each Mastery Rank they’ve achieved. This means an MR20 player will now have a total cap of 350,000. "

Solo Elite Onsalught is impossible to complete rotation C (zone 8 ) alone.  Is this the intention?  If not, was it tested with solo in mind to Zone 8?

For Elite solo, there is just not enough enemies and the efficiency drain is too fast/unbalanced.  Can something please, please be done about this?  Not everyone can play with a group of 4 always.  Thanks.

As fellow Tennos have pointed out, currently elite onslaught is impossible to solo/duo to even get to zone 8, even with the cheesiest of cheese builds. I don't like maiming striking all over the place since the hand cramps are real, but even spinning all over the place with AoE frames are not enough to keep the efficiency up. Is there an error with spawn rate or efficiency drain? 

23 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I think the spawn is fine, but killing a bunch of enemies barely increases the efficiency meter by 2%...

Maybe they should increase the amount of efficiency we get per kill.

Today was ok. Yesterday we had four separate occasions where we literally entered the 9th round with 64% and could not find more than 30-40 enemies before it ran out. 

Loving onslaught, but I am noticing the same issues everyone above is. Trying to get Khora parts just don't seem to exsist, efficientcy seem to drop off way to fast (not in a challenging way, in an unbalanced way) starting around round 6. At higher rounds enemy's don't come fast enough are are not worth enough efficiency to keep Simaris happy. Running it solo is darn near impossable. I have not even tried elite yet. This is all based on normal onslaught. Again, love the mode, hope to see some more balance come to it to make it even better. Thanks for all you do DE team.

Archived