Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Deluxe Skin info?

Mirasein

11 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Actually it look more like bones...

those pictures from tennocon are probably renders in 3dsmax or something, so those textures were probably just as an example.

nidus deluxe tomorrow?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    eodGHSx.gif?noredirect

1 minute ago, Coraxnias said:

nidus deluxe tomorrow?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    eodGHSx.gif?noredirect

That and if we got 2 and 2 together in that dev stream also Vauban.

51 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

That and if we got 2 and 2 together in that dev stream also Vauban.

I expected both to release together given how far they've both come in development, however I only recall them saying that Nidus was slated for this week. Not sure if they said the same for Vauban.

Edited by Beartornado

34 minutes ago, Beartornado said:

I expected both to release together given how far they've both come in development, however I only recall them saying that Nidus was slated for this week. Not sure if they said the same for Vauban.

They didn't say anything for Vauban who was up first. They mentioned dates when they got to Nidus.

One would think that maybe both would be released on the same day then.

5 minutes ago, --Nemisreyd-- said:

Anyone else hopes that Nidus Deluxe skin will get some new ability design ? i mean.. all that infected stuff on a metal-ish frame.. or imagine his 4 on a metalic skin.

Sorry BOY! But no skill change. Sadly I know!! Always though we should get a metal virulence.

13 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

That question was asked yesterday...

yea it was, and yesterday was wednesday, today is thursday