Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, SeismicEvent said:

This pic shows what happened after arriving to the next level after the glitch occurred my nice colored warframe became this ... Whatever that is (Yuk!!!)

2H9zETV.jpg

Bro that's just mirage from  the negative dimension where up is down and dark is light. she's much better than her counterpart because her 3 protects her from death with 99% damage reduction.

2 hours ago, E-N-E-R-G-Y said:

KHORA's Feedback after Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.3 

• Khora's Whip ability seems to hit targets through walls with it's range, not sure if this is intentional

why the ever living bats out of frozen hell would you tell DE that something is going through walls when they're currently trying to butcher and eliminate that functionality.

are you trying to help them destroy the remaining fun? are you conspiring against us. who sent you

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Spores#Info

"If an enemy affected by spores dies, they will spread spores to nearby targets but in half of Ability Range." -Wiki

If this is "true" why isn't this mention in the patch notes about spores? Why do you hide vital information, if this is "true", and this could possibly shed light on why so many people complaining about spore not probably spreading. 

" Range:30 / 40 / 50 / 60 m (cast range)
8 / 10 / 12 / 16 m (pop spread radius)
4 / 5 / 6 / 8 m (death spread radius) " -wiki

There shouldn't be a difference between pop and death. You buffed the cast range to stupid amounts, but nerfbat the spread range to a joke unless you run 200% or more.

2 hours ago, PunJ0hn said:

Why has the controller issue not been fixed yet. I haven't heard a single person say that the change was good, or wanted in any way.

Make it an option to toggle this on, or remove that feature and roll back to the previous iteration. This change literally only made the game worse. Yes I do mean literally.

I don't mind the controller change, for the most part, but it needs improvement. Chat is awkward with it as is navigating menus. We should still be able to select menu options with the d pad to make it easier.

16 minutes ago, IcyJalapeno said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Spores#Info

"If an enemy affected by spores dies, they will spread spores to nearby targets but in half of Ability Range." -Wiki

If this is "true" why isn't this mention in the patch notes about spores? Why do you hide vital information, if this is "true", and this could possibly shed light on why so many people complaining about spore not probably spreading. 

" Range:30 / 40 / 50 / 60 m (cast range)
8 / 10 / 12 / 16 m (pop spread radius)
4 / 5 / 6 / 8 m (death spread radius) " -wiki

There shouldn't be a difference between pop and death. You buffed the cast range to stupid amounts, but nerfbat the spread range to a joke unless you run 200% or more.

It's honestly ridiculous 

how cool would it be if there was a ship decoration that displayed items in your inventory like relics and prime parts. or weapon stands to show of your weapons? also great work DE, there is a reason that warframe is the only free to play game i have spent money on.

First of all the saryn rework is great, how the ability's now work are fine even when the speading of the spores are kinda iffy somethimes bit it's good overall. The only problem i have is that the spores nuke the whole area on elite onslaught (in normale missions the damage is to much to spread for a descend time) if it stacks to like 5k. It switches the total playstyle from being a debuffer to a room nuking dps. The first ability is so strong that you dont need the viral from miasma untill lvl200+ and the most people don't go that far so it makes it a bit unnecessary for the viral but more like a utility ability for the stun. To utilise all ability's in an effective, the damage need to be lowered of the spores to spread more and for the viral to be usefull and turn saryn back into a debuff frame. Saryn was a debuff frame for all lvl's of mision but now whenever you join a lvl 50 mission you will kill dominate the damage done of your whole squad because there is nothing to kill for them, I thought the rework was to balance the spamming and to encourage an active playstyle for other people in your squad. Maybe the problem with the ability is that it is strong with to some power streght and the status chance is good but when you lower the streght to gain the ability to spread more you would lower the status chance to be not that usefull than 100% status. Hope this gets fixed not with a nerf but with a good middleground and not a huge nerf.

PLEASE merge new and old controller support. it takes a year to navigate thru menus compared to before when i used DS4Windows and had controller support turned on. Its HIGHLY annoying.
TL;DR PLEASE make controller mapping and support the same as console.

On 2018-05-18 at 9:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

*Removed profanity filter from Loadout names.

good start. now do that for the whole game (custon weapon/pet names). the game is rated M (it's being about turning masses of enemies into bloody gore) so it's just ridiculous to filter out some evil words ^^

Archived